PDA

View Full Version : Over-condensing the Light

Frater.Akenu
14th March 2016, 09:41 AM
So, I always found curious why while working with Astral Light it is recommended to take what you want from it and then expel it from your body. It really leads to the question: What would happen if you keep the Astral Light in your body.

So, I am running a week long test now to figure it out and to have faster results I am actual trying to make the light in my body as dense as possible (to the consistency of milk).

I have already finished the first session and I have to say, I feel heavy. The initial numbness common for meditation went away very fast and now I feel like having a way better awareness of my body.

CFTraveler
14th March 2016, 04:29 PM
According to Robert, leaving 'extra' light in your body attracts negative entities. This is why he recommends to push the light out to form a protective shell around your body, instead of 'in'. I can't tell you where or even when he said this, it was a long time ago I heard/read him say so.

Timothy
14th March 2016, 06:04 PM
I agree with CFT's reassertion of Robert's words...to whatever time recalled.

Often...what we speak of as "doing", is to within our ignorance (even arrogance) of What we Being...All-Ready are, as THAT Doing done THAT our Being IS at All Pre-Dis-Posed to as We are from Our Being...JUST...Do. Whole

God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

There is Bright Reason to in the Heat of the Day...Seek Re-Lease of the Shade. G-Lori-Ous

The Hand being quicker than the Eye...In-Dicates to Us that light as it were moves not at all...is unmoving Stillness; that is to within the still Body to within the stillness...still; that pushing and/or pulling (motion)...is carried through-out from Re-Pose to Re-Pose...THAT all Motions may Be Bodily Carried at All. Aye Aye or Nay Nay ~ En-Gatherance The Commit-Ti, where ee=i..."My yoke is light"...

Thusly IS, "Be Still (et)and know THAT I Am God."...Thunderously Within Re-Sounding (Aye) Through-Out Re-Sounding Within What Other-Wise Without (Aye) at All...You (Nay Nay) Ain'T.

Fore Up-On Sound Re-Ah-Son-Ate...Light Sym-Path-et-ic Came...That Song Eruptive Spake...That Within to Within Ani-Mate Em-Path-et-ic Dances @ All. ♡He-ART-Thou♡ ~ Av

To A Baby's Cry! - http://youtu.be/YcLm-W__KT4

Frater.Akenu
15th March 2016, 09:17 AM
Day 2

Yesterday was a very interesting day. Generally I have felt more centered but also more alive. The original feeling of heaviness I have mentioned in the last post went away after a couple of hours. It is also interesting that I couldn't felt asleep till 2 am yet I was able to get up at 6 am without any problem. Just to mention why it is interesting: I usually need about 7 - 9 hours of sleep, that can be reduced to 4 - 5 hours if I manage to do all my meditations during the day and before the sleep, but yesterday I did only the morning meditation yet the effect was stronger than usually.

Peer review
I have to say I am also happy I have announced this project publicly because I got a lot of interesting information about what normally happy during over-condensing. On one forum it was mentioned that this practice can attract negative entities which makes a lot of sense as I believe the circle casting works in a similar manner. On another forum I got the information that by over-condensing the astral light I will create vital force, which for me, as a mesmerist, also makes a lot of sense, but the most important message came from Regardie's quote.

Something wrong with Eastern practices
According to I. Regardie's description of Middle Pillar Ritual, this practice can be dangerous for people who didn't work their way through soul mirrors and also for people coming from eastern practices. This part was crucial! For those of you frequently checking Occult Resource you might know they shared an article about chakras. In this article a person who knows Sanskrit really well said that the modern (and especially western) take on chakras is inherently wrong. I really recommend to read the article but anyway, one of the things the author mentioned was that e.g. the current setup of elemental bijas for chakras is dangerous as e.g. for the heart chakra you use bija manta YAM, mantra for the Air element. This can lead to social and emotional problems and he also recommended to use the Earth bija mantra from time to time to "ground" the heart.

Anyway, in that chakra related article it was also said that chakra system wasn't made as anything pre-existing but it was actually intended as a template to create your own energy body (and there also are different chakra templates with different sets of chakras). This project is actually my own experiment in re-designing the energy body and if this project goes well, I will do some permanent changes and maybe I will also post method I am using.

Second session
So, I have finished second session before I started writing this article and I feel pretty similar to yesterday, bit hot and heavy. I should be able to do another session this evening so more information should come after that.

CFTraveler
15th March 2016, 02:30 PM
Do you have a link to the article? I do the MPR ocassionally, but not strictly as it's supposed to be. I find it protective and always leaves me feeling good.

Frater.Akenu
15th March 2016, 03:08 PM
The chakra article is here: http://www.occultresource.net/the-real-story-on-the-chakras/

CFTraveler
15th March 2016, 08:07 PM
Thank you. Here is the entire article: http://www.tantrikstudies.org/blog/2016/2/5/the-real-story-on-the-chakras

Awesome, btw.

Timothy
15th March 2016, 10:47 PM
Thank you. Here is the entire article: http://www.tantrikstudies.org/blog/2016/2/5/the-real-story-on-the-chakras

Awesome, btw.

Tis in Deed, PreEm-i-nent/PreDis-Positional Awesomeness ;)

Frater.Akenu
16th March 2016, 09:24 PM
Day 3

So, a little tiredness appeared yesterday in the evening, yet I was still able to wake up this morning (once again sooner than usually).

Today some sort of tiredness also appeared after an hour long meeting but I managed to get rid of it with a very quick invocation of astral light. It leads to the question whether Astral light started getting absorbed faster by my body or whether there is some sort of "leak" that was either unnoticeable before or developed recently.

Either way, this is the third day of the experiment and also first day I also did the evening session. During this session I have noticed another effect, despite the fact that my thoughts flow as usually, I can now easily sort through them and switch between them without any loss of concentration. This easiness is similar to what I usually experience during days without sleep, except in the sleepless days it is usually caused by naturally minimized thinking patterns. Maybe the feeling of being centered I have mentioned during the first day of the experiment is actually caused by this added clarity.

Water dilemma
This is based on another forum I do frequent. One user responded to this project with an interesting point. Water, while being vital, can be lethal when overdosed, while I am thinking of the possibility side effect of "overdosing" on Astral Light, one possibility that strikes me is increased aging, unfortunately that is something I won't be able to tell just during 1 week experiment, but it should be considered before doing permanent changes to the energy body.

Enhanced routine
I have decided that since day 4 I will make the routine a little bit more dynamic. Morning and evening session will stay in the practice as it is, but I am also going to add a conscious astral light invocation to the day for any possible spare time to really get sublimed in this project as much as possible. This should make any side effects more probable to appear during this project but it will also give me a more proper taste of its benefits.

Quick note in the night
So, the sweet wife of mine has blocked her back and I had to fix it, during that I have noticed my physical strength got a noticeable boost, that is interesting.

Frater.Akenu
17th March 2016, 09:13 AM
Day 4
I am not sure why but I felt pretty cold before falling asleep yesterday, fortunately a quick invocation of Astral Light solved the problem, it's weird to see how fast you can actually change your body temperature by such a simple method.

Anyway, I have noticed that my daily consumption of water went down to about half a liter. 2 liters per day is a recommended intake so I will have to work on that one. Generally it is not a good idea to drink less during this experiment as the data could become inaccurate due this.

CFTraveler
17th March 2016, 12:25 PM
Wow. One of these days you're going to have to share your method. ;)

Frater.Akenu
17th March 2016, 12:44 PM
I still think I will (I don't want to jump over my horses now). Sunday is going to be the last day of the experiment, after that some cleansing will follow and then I will decide for certain whether to share the method or not :).

CFTraveler
17th March 2016, 01:41 PM
:thumbsup:

Frater.Akenu
18th March 2016, 08:34 PM
Day 5
Today and yesterday I have played table soccer with a colleague of mine. I have outmatched him drastically despite the fact we are usually even. It makes me wondering whether my reflexes got better or simply the eye-hand coordination improved (either way would be great). It is not probable the reason would be that my colleague would play worse than usually, I rather noticed I could more easily switch between player rods and position them as needed with minimal effort.

Reiki experiment
I had to do some healing yesterday on my wife. Because my reiki self-initiation ritual still isn't perfect I have decided to use my method of Astral Light invocation for it. I have basically cleansed the space, get tuned-in on the Light, then draw all 5 reiki symbols in 4 cardinal directions and then invoked the Light together with these symbols.

The effect of this experiment was weird. I have felt a little bit numb, like being disassociated with my body. Buzzing (Nada) was very strong, my whole body actuall felt like being in a very strong field of static electricity.

The healing itself wasn't very effective, it randomly moved on the wave between being very strong and overpowering and being completely unnoticeable and powerless. I have also noticed it was easier for me to transmit the energy through my fingertips rather than from my palms as usually. Anyway, the feeling of displacement stayed with me for the most of the night after the healing session.

Frater.Akenu
22nd March 2016, 09:23 AM
Project Summary

A full week of this project is behind me so it's a time to make a review. I would say it was an eye opening experience due to a lot of things. As I have mentioned before, the heaviness and numbness that I experienced originally after the invocation quickly went away and more I practiced this, more adapted I became to this practice.

I have also mentioned it became way easier to me to wake up in the morning, thinking back about it, I think my energy body had a problem of its own and this routine helped me to clean that one out on multiple levels. Speaking of it, I think it is safe to say that this is an excellent detoxification procedure.

The thing is that I wouldn't recommend it to beginners for multiple reasons. First and foremost, I have already done the essentials. I have worked a great deal through my soul mirrors (introspection and retrospection), I have also a good deal of meditation under my belt so I cannot really say what effects this practice would have on someone that begins in the occult. I can only imagine the effects would be as disastrous as when a beginner just banishes every day. I also can't define any long term effects, not from a week long experiment.

Regarding Reiki
Reiki self-initiation using this method was a very potent experience but I don't think a right one, I work on the self-initiation a long time in general and it still needs a lot of perfection so please don't try that one. Despite the fact that this was my strongest experience regarding reiki yet, it wasn't as stable as I wished it would be and the healing coming directly after this experiment was only a partial success.

The procedure
So, I am going to mention the procedure here as I would like more people to try it and share their experience with me. First of all I would like to reference you to Initiation Into Hermetics (IIH) by Franz Bardon as this procedure is directly related to the pore breathing in the book.

It is also safe to note you should work on your soul mirrors first, you don't need to fix any of it, just make as detailed mirrors as possible, "know thyself" is the key here. Secondly I have made a small change in the pore breathing procedure. Bardon says a breathing should be a little deeper than usual but still natural. I have used my experience from pranayama and tried to make the breathing cycle as slow and deep as possible (we are speaking about 15 seconds for inhale and 15 seconds for exhale with 5 seconds pause in between, but use whatever you can do).

Now to the procedure:
1. Sit comfortably and relax your body
2. Start with pore breathing, inhale and exhale through your lungs same as through the pores (IIH)
3. During step 2 slowly pro-long inhales and exhales till you get to the point where breathing is very pro-longed and hard to notice
4. Imagine everything around you is a pure White Light, continue breathing and hone this visualization to the perfection
5. Start visualizing as with every inhale your body fills with this white light, repeat this process and fill your entire body. It is also good to note that now we use pore breathing only with inhale, exhale only with lungs and focus on the energy to stay in your body (this one is a little bit tricky)
6. Keep inhaling and condensing the light in your body till it's a very dense (visualization of a milk-like fluid in my body helped a lot).
So, this is generally a method I have used from Monday to Sunday (with few tweaks here and there). So, if you already have some experience with IIH, make sure to try this one out and send my some feedback, just remember I do not recommend going over one week for now.

CFTraveler
22nd March 2016, 01:26 PM
:thumbsup:

buzzcock
13th April 2016, 07:55 AM
I think this is what Chi Gung is all about - flushing out all excess energy to make room for new. You keep too much light/energy in it becomes stagnant, and you have no room for new energy. build up of too much old energy causes illness etc.