PDA

View Full Version : Your opinion- why do you think we came here to earth?

dontco
30th March 2016, 03:25 PM
Why do you think we chose to come here, to planet earth? and if you could have chosen differently, would you choose to develop and live on another planet? :heart: (of course, it's also possible that we didn't choose)
dontco.

Timothy
30th March 2016, 04:03 PM
Why do you think we chose to come here, to planet earth? and if you could have chosen differently, would you choose to develop and live on another planet? :heart: (of course, it's also possible that we didn't choose)
dontco.

Hmmmm....we come here as participants within our co-transformation. Each in every of One. Much like water molecules group...we as groups work within our transformative grouping process...so much so that we are the very process.

Like water constantly works toward purifying or maintaining a purity...so we too..are.

Say for example that one drop of toxin lands to within a Body of water. Instantly the groups/groupings of water molecules work in unison/Union to equally share that one toxic drop...throughout the entirety of the body of water. As far as water can deduce ...kool-aid is a processable liability.

40 around One = 1 Group; 40 Groups around ONE = 1 Grouping.

Ironically...today's science knows how to farm out these Centric water molecules, both of them mega-powerful energy supplys. The overflow from farming the super molecules out...is then poured right back into the body of water...where instant grouping reforms...productive to an endless superpowered energy supply.

It's the same thing we see when pouring a glass of water to the rim of a glass, where the cling effect reveals water rising higher than the top...this rise toward the center of water to within the top of the glass.

Whether a glass full or the biggest lake full, a body of ...is... a body of. I doubt that water has time to develope opinions, as it's mighty busy processing the toxins of our making while we are busily distracted with our opinions. Yet, we like water....are busy processing our rather prejudicial toxic opinions. ;)

Herein we may logically ask, just exactly what is that cloud doing with its water spout pulling up water from the body of, as the excessive overflow rains down round about.

Hmmmm....

Now that's efficient technology.

ButterflyWoman
30th March 2016, 04:41 PM
I'm not convinced that "we" even exist, let alone that we "chose" anything. For all I can tell, we're all figments of some self-creating dream being experienced by some unseen and unknowable consciousness.

It actually made me sad to come to that realisation, and I didn't always think/feel/see things that way, but with transformation comes destruction of... well, a lot of things, including niceties like being sure of things and knowing stuff. The only thing I know for sure is that I don't know (paraphrasing Socrates, there).

CFTraveler
30th March 2016, 05:03 PM
Even though I believe I chose this incarnation, I don't have the information to know why, or the firsthand knowledge to know how another planet would be, in this or other universe. So, I don't 'know'.

Timothy
30th March 2016, 05:42 PM
"With transformation comes destruction of" - ButterflyWoman

True. At the peak of ripeness/potency is also the impending potentiality of spoiled rotten. Admittedly... I can be rotten; to the core...I don't know...nevertheless...seedy thought will replant more transformative peaking.

......I Do......

Now that's a potent body of...Life.

Get Lucky - http://youtu.be/T4NktcRwHG8

As the young Sioux lad oft says to the young patronizing wannabe lass, "Have you ever been siouxed?". Quotes for the tent jumping lucky.

buzzcock
30th March 2016, 07:33 PM
I can't believe we choose our circumstances, because some circumstances send so much bad vibes out. For example, some spirit chose to be one of ten kids in an abusive working class family in 1930s UK, that person grows up to be alcoholic, their kids and grandkids still suffering the effects ..and the fact that so many abusers go on to abuse. I can't believe spirits choose to be abused for some high self improvement reason when there is such a risk you will abuse others. And who would choose to be jeffrey dahmer like person?

dontco
31st March 2016, 02:00 PM
Hmmmm....we come here as participants within our co-transformation. Each in every of One. Much like water molecules group...we as groups work within our transformative grouping process...so much so that we are the very process.

Very smart and interesting! I like your way of thinking :toast: and you almost always add photos to your posts which is also very nice, I like that :-)

dontco
31st March 2016, 02:10 PM
I'm not convinced that "we" even exist, let alone that we "chose" anything. For all I can tell, we're all figments of some self-creating dream being experienced by some unseen and unknowable consciousness.

It actually made me sad to come to that realisation, and I didn't always think/feel/see things that way, but with transformation comes destruction of... well, a lot of things, including niceties like being sure of things and knowing stuff. The only thing I know for sure is that I don't know (paraphrasing Socrates, there).
That's always a possibility. Honestly, It's sometimes easy to feel like that. But it makes me pretty sad to think about life that way. And yes, the more I learn, that makes me even more sure that I don't know almost anything. But maybe that's not a bad thing, for me at least. There's always more to explore.

Even though I believe I chose this incarnation, I don't have the information to know why, or the firsthand knowledge to know how another planet would be, in this or other universe. So, I don't 'know'.
@CF- I think my opinion is more similiar to yours. I tend to believe that, mostly because of Michael Newton's books.

I can't believe we choose our circumstances, because some circumstances send so much bad vibes out. For example, some spirit chose to be one of ten kids in an abusive working class family in 1930s UK, that person grows up to be alcoholic, their kids and grandkids still suffering the effects ..and the fact that so many abusers go on to abuse. I can't believe spirits choose to be abused for some high self improvement reason when there is such a risk you will abuse others. And who would choose to be jeffrey dahmer like person?
@buzzcock-that's completely possible, too.

Sinera
31st March 2016, 09:49 PM
A dream programming (asking and receiving the answer that same night) revealed to me I did not want to come or at least I was not too enthusiastic about it (probably a kind of ol'soul blues...) because I would be ... bored .... But felt obliged to do so somehow. My parents who came here to create and build a home in 'their' time span were more enthusiastic about the life to enter. We were in the same pre-life planning group. Maybe it was part of the overall plan that I came here with them and a few more.

buzzcock
1st April 2016, 05:36 PM
A dream programming (asking and receiving the answer that same night) revealed to me I did not want to come or at least I was not too enthusiastic about it (probably a kind of ol'soul blues...) because I would be ... bored .... But felt obliged to do so somehow. My parents who came here to create and build a home in 'their' time span were more enthusiastic about the life to enter. We were in the same pre-life planning group. Maybe it was part of the overall plan that I came here with them and a few more.

i can believe this and i think its more complicated than the "we choose who to be for the lesson we need to learn"..i think theres more to it as your dream describes.

Timothy
2nd April 2016, 02:15 PM
Very smart and interesting! I like your way of thinking :toast: and you almost always add photos to your posts which is also very nice, I like that :-)

:toast:

ButterflyWoman
3rd April 2016, 07:57 AM
It's sometimes easy to feel like that.
I don't find it easy. I find it painful. It's like being stripped bare. But I can't just decide to believe things, not any more. I lost that ability at some point. In the long run, I suspect it will be... well, "correct", maybe, or "right" or something along those lines. But it's not easy, or at least, I don't find it so. I took comfort in my beliefs, and now I have none of that comfort. Kinda sucks.

But it makes me pretty sad to think about life that way.
Me, too. And I know it sounds like cynicism, but it really isn't. I've just lost the ability to hold beliefs. I still have experiences, and I have opinions on those experiences, and interpretations, but there are few to no beliefs left. Since I have zero experience with pre-life decisions or souls or anything of that nature, it would all be conjecture.

And, in the end, if you're holding on to beliefs (which form your reality and can, in fact, limit it, sometimes severely) because it's too uncomfortable not to hold on to them, I actually think that's even more reason why they had to go. :|

fantasticbasket
15th July 2016, 02:38 PM
We came to earth to learn from our own mistakes, experience all that life has to offer. Life is itself a learning experience

Timothy
15th July 2016, 03:52 PM
We came to earth to learn from our own mistakes, experience all that life has to offer. Life is itself a learning experience

Learning experience is itself life. If the pupil isn't teaching the teacher, then the teacher isn't teaching.

Black - http://youtu.be/wne0zdNeVzc

Be A Body - http://youtu.be/3sdFwpKqm-0

Ref. Matt.7

buzzcock
15th July 2016, 04:42 PM
I suspect...maybe...the source being split into earth life forms isn't some great school or way to experience itself... But what if it was just a mistake.something that didn't want to happen. And that's why we spend so much time trying to bring people back together and back to source, by meditating etc.

Timothy
15th July 2016, 05:04 PM
I suspect...maybe...the source being split into earth life forms isn't some great school or way to experience itself... But what if it was just a mistake.something that didn't want to happen. And that's why we spend so much time trying to bring people back together and back to source, by meditating etc.

Aren't you saying that "source" made the "mistake"?

A woman becomes pregnant, carries her's thru full term, gives birth. Can you imagine the quandry of carrying her's, that often thru and certainly during birth...she is completely compromised (overtaken) within her own sense of herself. Mother

Deeper in...everything that internalizes a body within the womb is finished...dually splayed out in its several parts. Then timely so ...the last stage occurs, where the skin forms, pulling all the parts into one succinctly whole body of parts, all parcelled into their particular assemblies as given members. Child

Provides for/toward and under unfathomable ridicule...frantically paces the floor. Father

Not to mention...skeletal frame working as individualized blood source. Marrow

"Give us this day our daily bread."

Yesterday is gone, but what of to day without on the morrow?

If the Cross is still open for all, then how is it that the Resurrection of One Body Of Christ walked all this way here to fore, and yet walks?

Did not the spawn ride the stream's current to the ocean just to swim against the very same current...back upstream...to yet spawn again?

What means The Buddha in having said that if/when a one sees him on the road...to slay him?

Consider Matthew 22, particularly verses 41-46.

Consider perplexed Arjuna's choice and chaotic indecision, he twixt kith nn kin, and Krishna his mere chariot driver (though advising) awaiting the Order.

The aupices of focal pointing suspicion at a suspect bears nothing proven out...lest self-evidenced toward deep convictions within the investigator's own rendered heart.

Patience standing under...surrenderingly said, okay then...I would that...you for me...choose.

In Jesus' question poised, "wilt thou be made whole?"...is not already within the offering questioner the affirmative chosen pre-approval awaiting that free will toward the confirming questioned?

Permission vs Permissive

"So let it be said, so let it be written, so let it be done."

Maybe leads to Mayhaps. Is better to say no no if you can't rec(onno)iter to say a yes. When we know what to say no to, then everything that can be said yes to is under-stood. Reciter

P.S. My "suggestive peers" indicate to me that I'm "pretty in print". Having indicated so, the "not so pretty in person" is the unindicated begging question to me.

Answer: I'm getting closer.

The cowboy was asked after he and his horse won a championship rodeo in working horse category..., " What can you tell us about what looks like a synchronistic magical dance with you and your horse?"

Cowboy said, "We're gettin' closer."

No hurries...Proverbs 3:5

Kinda like ... (((((Y))))) vs [\/] or A Whole Body Hug vs A Head In A Vice

Garrulus

buzzcock
15th July 2016, 05:48 PM
Aren't you saying that "source" made the "mistake"?

A woman becomes pregnant, carries her's thru full term, gives birth. Can you imagine the quandry.of carrying her's, that often thru and certainly during birth...she is completely compromised within her own sense of herself. Mother

Deeper in...everything that internalizes a body within the womb is finished...splayed out in its several parts. Then timely so ...the last stage occurs, where the skin forms, pulling all the parts into one succinctly whole body of parts, all parcelled into their particular assemblies as given members. Child

Provides for/toward and under unfathomable ridicule...frantically paces the floor. Father

Not to mention...skeletal frame working as individualized blood source. Marrow

"Give us this day our daily bread."

Yesterday is gone, but what of to day without on the morrow?

If the Cross is still open for all, then how is it that the Resurrection of One Body Of Christ walked all this way here to fore, and yet walks?

Did not the spawn ride the stream's current to the ocean just to swim back upstream to yet spawn again?

What means The Buddha in having said that if/when a one sees him on the road...to slay him?

Consider Matthew 22, particularly verses 41-46.

OK I will

Timothy
15th July 2016, 08:42 PM
"I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all to live and breathe on this terrestrial ball. What am I?" ~ The Sphinx

Interesting etymology ... terra + astris + al; a+a=e and tris+al=trial

1. Terra = Earth
2. Astris = Star/s
3. Al = Of (Being Of)

Systemic Cohabition Triune ... Body Of

Even still.... Trial - To Try