PDA

View Full Version : Astral Projection within Social Circles, Organizations, Religions, and Groups

broken
1st April 2016, 07:27 AM
Hey Everyone!

I'm currently wondering if anyone else out there has experiences with speaking about and practicing AP (and energy work) within social groups.

Whenever I encounter a religion, cult, or spiritual organization, one of my first interests is to see how they communicate about and practice AP and spiritual development.

Has anyone sought out the same in various traditions, such as: Christian Mysticism, Rosicrucianism, Kabbalah, Sufism, Vedantism, Buddhism, Gnosticism, Noeticism, Eckankar, Shamanism, etc.?

Although spiritual development is first and foremost an inner journey, practicing with others can really be of benefit. I know of one person from this community who started an AP group and it greatly improved their practice and development. After years of struggling, they now have semi-regular projections!

Has anyone here started or joined groups that have assisted in their development?

CFTraveler
1st April 2016, 02:24 PM
I've had some experience with Unity churches, (one of the three I've attended). I was the one giving the talks, as interest was expressed in the group- however it's not a 'thing' they do as a religion per se.

Timothy
1st April 2016, 05:34 PM
I "think" that when "thinking thinks" to "shop" for "spiritual/religious/philosophical" "products"...well then...there You go...with nothing...as what you ain't got or never going to have in/at hand...this at the expense of everything you've always had to begin with....You.

You (your body of being) are/is neither a "thing" nor an "it".

Beyond that ...things are and can be very helpful. Like...sage works. ;)