PDA

View Full Version : Surrounded by enemies

Amethyst
9th August 2006, 05:13 PM
Hi everyone,

Last week I had my first psychic reading. The first thing the psychic spotted was my spiritual guide (that I already knew about) among many amazing things she told me that my husband's family, especially my mother in-law (she knew her name) hated me and were constanlty trying to turn my husband against me.

She told me that mu husband loved me but that he was being influenced by his family to betray me. She told me that in his last trip to visit his family he bought a real estate property behind my back. I acknowledge that he was planning on buying something a few months ago, but we agreed he wouldn't do anything. She also sees many more betrayals in the future. The psychic is very positive that he did it anyways. She told me to light a red candle for St. Michael Archangel to protect me from my enemies but I've never done that kind of stuff before and my husband would suspect for sure.

Is there any other way to ward off bad influences without being so obvious. I really don't want him to know that I know.

13th August 2006, 12:51 PM
First off number one, I would beware of psychics...accuracy doesn't impress me because even negs can provide some accurate info. It's what you do with the info. Accuracy does not equal honesty.

Sometimes negs (and yes, psychics too) will tell you a half truth...give you a little bit of truth you can verify so you'll listen to the other half of the reading which is an absolute lie. The point is to get you listening to them and once you are, they manuever you with some coordinated manipulation into you handing your power...and yes even your money...over to them.

Personally, if your husband is trying to screw you...this is a free will planet...people sin. Some negative things you can avoid, but to try to avoid all pain, all negative things is not realistic. You have to develop coping skills to manuever through life's hardships.

Instead of trying to avoid something that isn't life threatening, why not learn how to move through it. Learn how to receive compassion from people who care about you, learn how to be self-reliant, etc.

Casting any spells for something you should deal with yourself can also cause problems...you risk becoming a needy, energy drug addict, unable to do or face anything on your own. And if you reach that level, you risk attracting a liche that will probably attach to you and make you their play thing. Is that what you want?

I'm not impressed by parlor tricks, and if you go looking for a psychic to "fix this" I predict you'll be handing over a large sum of money...like maybe $1000-10,000...and then it will be, "Oh look it's not entirely fixed, I need more money."

If you really want options....try prayer or try connecting to your higher self to help you through this trial that may or may not exist.

And no more "pay psychics."

Amethyst
14th August 2006, 04:18 AM
Thank you very much for your post. It made a lot of sense to me and I feel much better now. I appreciate your warning about psychics because I am a complete newbie in these matters and the last thing I want is to get hooked on harmful stuff. I was impressed by the revelations because they were things that are happening right now in my life and right now I am going through some family problems that make me more vulnerable, but your insights turned out to be much more helpful than the many words of the psychic.

Anyway I did not visit the psychic to solve the "problem" because I had no idea about it, she gave some advice at the end of the reading but I think it was a little extreme. :roll: Thanks again.

14th August 2006, 12:15 PM
Thank you very much for your post. It made a lot of sense to me and I feel much better now. I appreciate your warning about psychics because I am a complete newbie in these matters and the last thing I want is to get hooked on harmful stuff. I was impressed by the revelations because they were things that are happening right now in my life and right now I am going through some family problems that make me more vulnerable, but your insights turned out to be much more helpful than the many words of the psychic.

Anyway I did not visit the psychic to solve the "problem" because I had no idea about it, she gave some advice at the end of the reading but I think it was a little extreme. Thanks again.

But you see that's just it, a lot of people don't go to psychics because they have problems, and then they walk away with problems...problems which may or may not exist.

Like I said, accuracy does not equal honesty and I foresee with my stunning jedi mind tricks one of two possiblities: 1) the psy is a manipulator out for your money and tells you a half truth to gain your trust. 2) the psy is right that your husband is trying to stab you in the back, but is offering or is intending to offer an extremely spiritually and emotionally abusive and unhealthy means of dealing with the problem.

Just go through life and deal with problems as they come.

boris
14th August 2006, 09:54 PM
Flew, really appreciate your posts, you give good advice, hope you stick around here!