PDA

View Full Version : Hand to hand rainbows

Honeybadger400
7th April 2016, 05:52 AM
it's a technique I've come up with recently that really affects my energy field around my body.

first l start with a twist on RB's finger spark technique. My twist is that I use two sparks per finger, one at the tip and one at the wrist. when they move, they essentially trade spots. I imagine their moving making a swish sound (like a knife)

I'll do this technique with all my fingers at the same time until both hands are powered up. One I reach this point, I start arching the energy from each hand to the other hand. This is at the same time and just like the finger sparks, I am swaping energy from each hand to the other simultaneously.

As I'm doing this I'm raising the arc between my hands until the apex of the arch (or rainbow) is where my third eye is, although it's an inch or two in front of the chakra. This stimulates my third eye. After doing this a while I start unfolding the rainbow so the arching energy is now a three dimensional curve between my hands. Some of the energy is arching down instead of up, or is arching in front of me, or behind me.

The end result is my energetic field is charged all around the perimeter. It's one of those exercises where you feel the difference right away and it's one that you can do either lying down, sitting, or walking.

susan
7th April 2016, 08:07 AM
Thanks for this Honeybadger400.
Will add this to my practice.Any more tips welcome.

CFTraveler
7th April 2016, 01:26 PM
Cool. That's some advanced work, to be able to concentrate on such a complicated maneuver.

Honeybadger400
7th April 2016, 07:28 PM
It's a great technique when you're walking down busy city streets. I tend to get a lot of energy build up in my hand in those sort of busy places. It's my common noontime activity for me (walking and doing the hand rainbows)

Honeybadger400
7th April 2016, 07:46 PM
Don't know if it's a coincidence, but around the time I started doing this exercise, I really started making a lot of progress seeing Auras. I'm also practicing with a iPhone app as well so it could be a combo of things I'm doing