PDA

View Full Version : Help with finding lost passport

JulieT
13th April 2016, 01:07 AM
Hi All,

Apologies in advance if I posted this in the wrong forum topic. But I was hoping if someone can help me with finding my misplaced passport. I've tried different techniques but it's not yielding much fruit.. sorry not yielding anything at all :(.

Thanks in advance :)
Cheers,

Timothy
13th April 2016, 05:58 AM
Old purse/carry on

JulieT
13th April 2016, 06:23 AM
Thank you Timothy.. I've tried searching in my previous bags and wallet.. I will have another look.. if you see anything else that would point me in the right direction that would be wonderful.

Just out of curiosity, why did you say old purse and carry-on?

Honeybadger400
13th April 2016, 07:05 AM
I found my neighbors necklace on the sidewalk only to lose it myself in my house before I could give it to her. Anyone have any leads on where it might be?

Timothy
13th April 2016, 03:01 PM
Yeah...sure.

JulieT
15th April 2016, 02:19 AM
Old purse/carry on

I can definitely say, it's not in either old purse or carry ons :(. But thanks for your help.

IA56
15th April 2016, 07:25 AM
Hi JulieT,

I have to ask you if this passport is soon to be expired??

Love
ia

buzzcock
15th April 2016, 10:25 AM
Did you try under bed, mattresses, sofa,cushions, drawers,all bags pockets,up on wardrobes,down behind furniture

LPCF
16th April 2016, 08:47 PM
Julie, what about hypnosis? The cost of a hypnosis session might not cost as much as a new passport!

JulieT
16th April 2016, 11:00 PM
Thanks LPCF, I've not tried it but will look into 😃. Thank you😊

JulieT
16th April 2016, 11:01 PM
I have buzzcock.. No luck unfortunately😔

JulieT
16th April 2016, 11:03 PM
Hi ia, I think there's about 5 years left before expiration😔..

IA56
17th April 2016, 05:13 AM
Hi ia, I think there's about 5 years left before expiration..

Thank you JulieT,
There come up two options when I tried to locate your passport, if the expiration date was over then maybe you was careless with it, or if the
expiration date was far away maybe someone did take it.
These things come to me, so I had to ask, I will try again to look into it again and see/hear if more comeĀ“s up.

Love
ia

I did take a new peak at it, and now I see a hand handle over the passport to someone, I only see hands.
2 thoughts arises, did you give your passport to a friend to keep it for you?? Or did the one who took your
passport handle it over to one he did sell it too??

JulieT
17th April 2016, 07:03 AM
Hi Ia,

thank you for your help, I have now located it��. It was in a black cupboard at my parents place and hidden in between some loose photos.��

IA56
17th April 2016, 07:09 AM
Hi Ia,

thank you for your help, I have now located it��. It was in a black cupboard at my parents place and hidden in between some loose photos.��

Good :-)

Did you handle it over to your parents or yourself placed it into the cupboard??
I hope you want to answer this as precise as possible, so I can cut out my own concutions from it....
The first question was about the expiration date, does carry the feeling, so you say it was in your parents cupboard, and you sounded
surprised, the feeling I got about someone taking it and keept it for you, so it will not got lost, my own concution was maybe taken with out
your knowing/stolen...so I need you to answer as precise as possible, it is the subtle energy I am learning to read.

Love
ia

JulieT
18th April 2016, 01:18 AM
Good :-)

Did you handle it over to your parents or yourself placed it into the cupboard??
I hope you want to answer this as precise as possible, so I can cut out my own concutions from it....
The first question was about the expiration date, does carry the feeling, so you say it was in your parents cupboard, and you sounded
surprised, the feeling I got about someone taking it and keept it for you, so it will not got lost, my own concution was maybe taken with out
your knowing/stolen...so I need you to answer as precise as possible, it is the subtle energy I am learning to read.

Love
ia

Hi Ia,
I'm thinking back and that I may have placed it there myself for safekeeping..because it was in my bag for quite a while and the corners were getting kind of frayed and probably took it out and put it back in the cupboard because I was over at my parent's house at time and was doing a clean out of my handbag and that's probably why I was so fixated in my head that I had it in my bag.

It couldn't have been anyone taking it because I've asked my parents and they didn't know where it was, they both thought that I had it.

Cheers,
Julie

IA56
18th April 2016, 07:13 AM
Hi Ia,
I'm thinking back and that I may have placed it there myself for safekeeping..because it was in my bag for quite a while and the corners were getting kind of frayed and probably took it out and put it back in the cupboard because I was over at my parent's house at time and was doing a clean out of my handbag and that's probably why I was so fixated in my head that I had it in my bag.

It couldn't have been anyone taking it because I've asked my parents and they didn't know where it was, they both thought that I had it.

Cheers,
Julie

Thank you Julie, for your answer.
The feeling I got it was the safe keeping, but I did thought wrongly, like that you might have bean wreakless not caring and someone keeping or taking it, and there I got lost again in wrong way.
Does your parent think/feel that you might be little bit not caring as deeply as they do, and that you
did put it into your parents cupboard, is that they are better keeper than you in some extent??
or that you feel more safe if they have it??
The hands I saw was the symbol for that you did not have it, it was handed to someone else in this case your parents.
When I try to locate something lost, I get the info in so many ways that I can not yet read it right, it can come as hearing like in this case
expirations date to ask about, and when I ask you about this, you give more info to read, and the next was the hands, that you did not have
it, it was handed over to another location...So the symbols and the hints are still an enigma to me to work on :-)

Love
ia

JulieT
3rd May 2016, 03:16 AM
Thank you Ia. I'm sure like everything else, just needs practice��..practice makes perfect��