PDA

View Full Version : Binaural Beats?

StrawHatPro
15th April 2016, 02:35 PM
I've tried multiple binaural beats in the past, some have had greater success than others, but none have ever made me astral project before. So I was wondering if it's a good idea to use binaural beats in the first place, and if it is if anyone has good recommendations that'd be swell.

Cheers

CFTraveler
15th April 2016, 09:00 PM
Excepting those with epilepsy or other seizure disorders, I don't see a problem using binaural beats. Even when they don't produce the desired effect, they usually get you close enough to feel the state of trance it's trying to get you to, and you can then use it as a reference or try to 'take it from there'.
I like my binaurals although I don't use them often- for logistical reasons only, I enjoy them when I have the time and can get comfortable.
I like 'Super Sleep' from TMI (they get me to the point of projection), the MAP CD set (the 6 CD set) and the 'Hemi Sync Support for Journeys Out of the Body' by TMI.

StrawHatPro
15th April 2016, 11:29 PM
Excepting those with epilepsy or other seizure disorders, I don't see a problem using binaural beats. Even when they don't produce the desired effect, they usually get you close enough to feel the state of trance it's trying to get you to, and you can then use it as a reference or try to 'take it from there'.
I like my binaurals although I don't use them often- for logistical reasons only, I enjoy them when I have the time and can get comfortable.
I like 'Super Sleep' from TMI (they get me to the point of projection), the MAP CD set (the 6 CD set) and the 'Hemi Sync Support for Journeys Out of the Body' by TMI.
thank you very much for the suggestions, I'll be sure to check them out :D

LPCF
16th April 2016, 08:45 PM
You could also download, for free, "The Far Countries" by Jurgen Ziewe. This is at http://www.multidimensionalman.com/Multidimensional-Man/Free_Deep_Meditation_Sounds_-_Binaural_Beats_files/The_Far_Countries-Multidimensional_Man.mp3

Binaural beats certainly got me started with AP - but of course every person is different...

StrawHatPro
16th April 2016, 10:24 PM
Thank you LPFC, I'll have a look :)