PDA

View Full Version : How do you diliberatly manifest?

StrawHatPro
20th April 2016, 10:49 AM
I'm completely new to this subject and it seems interesting. This won't be a long question,

How would one manifest in reality?

Timothy
20th April 2016, 01:43 PM
What you ask...you already are doing. Therefore to become aware of what you are from your being...doing; even still...what is done before ever your being might do.

What is Being...That it twixt done and doing...IS?

Being is essentially The Body of You...the kingdom...the power...and the glory.

What is to walk by faith...to step out undauntingly and your foot touch down firmly grounded? It's what you already are doing...the done...before You the body of steps out. Genesis - Hope Springs Eternal

Manifold & Redundant Beingnness... Usward & Toward Our Being

Faith - Hope - Love

Hu am I to say - http://youtu.be/bGzHl0u9EsI

Do - Did - Done ... De-Liberated

1 Cor. 13

Edit: If What precedes you is before your timely arrival present, then What on earth is not awaiting You?

dontco
24th April 2016, 12:55 PM
Loads of books on the subject :-)
I would recommend starting with The Secret (book/movie). Then Abraham Hicks, Joseph Murphy, Genevieve Behrend, Neville Goddard... There are many other recommendations and tips on the Manifesting section here.
But the main thing about creating is, at least for me- being really happy. Otherwise you're "blocking the signal" of whatever it is you want.

CFTraveler
25th April 2016, 04:35 PM
If you want a guide, I have one stickied in this subforum.

StrawHatPro
30th April 2016, 05:00 AM
If you want a guide, I have one stickied in this subforum.
Oh yes please! Where may I find this guide?

CFTraveler
30th April 2016, 09:32 PM
Here. It was in my blog, in two parts.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/entry.php?75-Coralie-s-Manifestation-Manual-Step-One

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/entry.php?76-Coralie-s-Manifestation-Manual-Step-Two

StrawHatPro
2nd May 2016, 10:36 AM
Here. It was in my blog, in two parts.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/entry.php?75-Coralie-s-Manifestation-Manual-Step-One

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/entry.php?76-Coralie-s-Manifestation-Manual-Step-Two
One of the important points I got from the guide (thank you VERY much for that btw) is that if you do people good, you will have a better chance to get the thing you want. That gives me a couple questions:

1. Is this where good luck comes from? Us unconsciously manifesting what we wanted to happen because we had previously done something good?

2. Would it be possible to ask the universe to stop giving you good luck, but instead hoard all the good things for a really big manifestation? (Like a living creature)

3. Does a manifestation have to be physical? Or can it be something like a new skill set? (Like getting better at drawing)

Sorry if these are weird questions xD

CFTraveler
2nd May 2016, 05:52 PM
"1. Is this where good luck comes from? Us unconsciously manifesting what we wanted to happen because we had previously done something good?" I'm not sure what I believe about 'luck', however, I think doing 'good' is just to be in alignment with your 'real' self (taking aside what 'good' means). When you do what your honest-to goodness 'true' self wants, there is less interference between what you want and what 'deep down' you know you need. I think this is the key.

"2. Would it be possible to ask the universe to stop giving you good luck, but instead hoard all the good things for a really big manifestation? (Like a living creature)" You can do this, but of course, you'd have to believe that you need to limit your 'good' intake, as if the universe wanted to limit it. I think all this introspection works to make you realize that there is no limit to 'goodness'. But this hierarchal thinking is one of those things you'd have to learn to set aside. Goodness has no limit, therefore you don't have to limit it. If you feel you have to, then there is some 'preconceived belief system' stuff you need to work on.

"3. Does a manifestation have to be physical? Or can it be something like a new skill set? (Like getting better at drawing)" It can be anything. There is no limit within the ruleset you have adopted.

StrawHatPro
2nd May 2016, 09:47 PM
I'm not sure what I believe about 'luck', however, I think doing 'good' is just to be in alignment with your 'real' self (taking aside what 'good' means). When you do what your honest-to goodness 'true' self wants, there is less interference between what you want and what 'deep down' you know you need. I think this is the key.
You can do this, but of course, you'd have to believe that you need to limit your 'good' intake, as if the universe wanted to limit it. I think all this introspection works to make you realize that there is no limit to 'goodness'. But this hierarchal thinking is one of those things you'd have to learn to set aside. Goodness has no limit, therefore you don't have to limit it. If you feel you have to, then there is some 'preconceived belief system' stuff you need to work on.

It can be anything. There is no limit within the ruleset you have adopted.
Thank you very much for these answers! I'll start with the steps in part 1 tonight. Thank you very much CFTraveler !

CFTraveler
3rd May 2016, 06:23 PM
:thumbsup: