PDA

View Full Version : Science of Miracles (Gregg Braden)

-asalantu-
26th April 2016, 07:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUxKF5P556Q

Ángel

IA56
26th April 2016, 08:51 AM
Thank you Àngel for this link.

Love
ia

-asalantu-
26th April 2016, 10:02 AM
I don't understand what special role (if any) plays a strand of DNA at experiment of sensing light photons coming from DNA container (crystal tube). ¿Why not another molecule? ¿Or has DNA strand some special properties like labels at Emoto's water experiment?

May be it relates to Black Body Radiation (that coming from walls of crystal tube DNA container since its temperature is above 0 ºK) and the way such base radiation interacts with a molecule highly complex like DNA; but, really, I don't know why it could be of special interest.

¿What do you think about it?

My best regards,
Ángel

IA56
26th April 2016, 10:38 AM
I don't understand what special role (if any) plays a strand of DNA at experiment of sensing light photons coming from DNA container (crystal tube). ¿Why not another molecule? ¿Or has DNA strand some special properties like labels at Emoto's water experiment?

May be it relates to Black Body Radiation (that coming from walls of crystal tube DNA container since its temperature is above 0 ºK) and the way such base radiation interacts with a molecule highly complex like DNA; but, really, I don't know why it could be of special interest.

¿What do you think about it?

My best regards,
Ángel

Hi Ángel,

I have no knowledge about photones or atomes at all, I have only my senses and feelings to lean towards, and therefore I lack words to express the reality so to speak.
I know there is an web you may call it, I have experienced it, inteligence beyond word´s, what is interacting with us and pushing us forward.
The same field does nurture, give hope when I have bean so thrown to the ground, I have died few times in this lifetime, but I am still here, and it is this field what has blown life back into me, and by joy and laughter as humor to get back my will to live....
So I do not have any answer about what you ask, but then I do not need that kind of knowledge, I am a living proof that there is this inteligence what I want to call Love of Life.

Love
ia

-asalantu-
26th April 2016, 12:43 PM
Dear IA56...

I regards your attitude, it is compatible with that I can express as: "I do not understand how to my eyes-brain connection works and brain alone works and from where (or where) my conciousness is and how is that I have ability of to think, to learn and to derivate new knowledge, but I enjoys reading, thinking, learning and derivating, my lack of mechanics (of all that) understanding do not compromises what I enjoy of life".

But, Gregg Braden goes beyond, and if I understood him correctly, he's engaged at mainstream science target of to include such metaphysical phenomena and knowledge, and to grow its paradigm throught such inclusion allowing new breackthroughts and discoveries.

I think this can be done. Is only necessary scientists to open their minds(*) and to grow equations sets including new concepts, new variables. I remember once, I asked Robert Bruce about nature of etheric matter and mainstream science efforts devoted to such topic. He (RB) answers at next link:

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?12803-Etheric-matter-nature&highlight=nature

But there are several obstacles (religion policies mainly) yet...

(*) Once, I postulate this mind opening could be done teaching NEW to scientists. Classically, at dawn of science, our only tools where our brain and five senses and manipulating capabilities of our hands. ¿What might happen if we increase that basic set of information input/manipulation tools? Of course, certain measures would be taken like put away priests (and similar undesirable personnages), declaring them persona non grata in order to assure new science to grow without stupid limitations. I think this development protocol is followed at military research facilities engaged at black projects. :twisted:

My best regards,
Ángel

IA56
26th April 2016, 01:36 PM
Hi Angel,
I did understand what Greg Braden wrote, and I am happy that we might have a new paradigm skift at hand, I really hope so.

Love
Ia

Timothy
26th April 2016, 01:49 PM
"Of course, certain measures would be taken like put away priests (and similar undesirable personnages), declaring them persona non grata in order to assure new science to grow without stupid limitations. I think this development protocol is followed at military research facilities engaged at black projects."

~

What new science?

Looking behind to see where we are going before us. Like confused salmon imagining to be going somewhere new, yet from whence they came they re-turn.

Regarding No Person,

Priest

Hebrews 6:19-20~>7:1-2

CFTraveler
26th April 2016, 02:27 PM
I think 'DNA' has become a catchall term in spirituality like "vibrations" or 'ego'. Someone used it to mean something else, and it became a metaphor for whatever the person means. Then later, someone takes it literally and thinks they're talking about the same thing.

-asalantu-
26th April 2016, 04:54 PM
Dear Timothy...

You're right, there will be no "new science" but "science" at last, now incorporating phenomena before neglected in reason of prejudicial conceptual "walls" against data today considered strange, "unexpected and may be allowable to experimental setup instrumental failures/glitches," unexplainable, "neglectable done its paranormal appearance," etc.

¿Do you detects anyother failure?

My best regards...
Ángel

-asalantu-
26th April 2016, 05:16 PM
Dear CFTraveler...

I think 'DNA' has become a catchall term in spirituality like "vibrations" or 'ego'. Someone used it to mean something else, and it became a metaphor for whatever the person means. Then later, someone takes it literally and thinks they're talking about the same thing.

Once, when asked(*) about procedures like organ transplant, Robert Bruce quote a concept (spiritual DNA) and following it, what he (and, really, myself too) considered a better term: psychic imprint. ¿Why didn't RB use the second without making use of the first? ¿Or, may be, such spiritual DNA acts like a virus (a physical DNA based structure) at the spiritual body, growing, spreading and polluting receiver personality? ¿Procedures exposed at RB's "Practical Psychic Self-Defense" book, could be used in order to remove such personality infection?

(*) http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?5152-Transplant-of-organs&highlight=transplant

My best regards,
Ángel

Timothy
26th April 2016, 08:48 PM
Dear Timothy...

You're right, there will be no "new science" but "science" at last, now incorporating phenomena before neglected in reason of prejudicial conceptual "walls" against data today considered strange, "unexpected and may be allowable to experimental setup instrumental failures/glitches," unexplainable, "neglectable done its paranormal appearance," etc.

¿Do you detects anyother failure?

My best regards...
Ángel

By human intent ... motive, I can see that the spirit of an experiment's outcome...is.

With our being human, by our own willful nature ... there are limitations stemming forth from everything we exercise within our goings/doings.

As like a fruiting tree, is to man to see the difference between fruit bearing limbs and non-producing sucker limbs that rob sap.

Nice thread btw, ;)

Tim

Timothy
26th April 2016, 08:53 PM
Spiritual DNA vs HuMan DNA

Hair of the dog that bit ya...

The snake's venom is the cure and the toxin...

The anti-virus was the live virus made dead...

Don't underestimate what is Us... Human..., Don't mistake our human import as BEING the lesser.

Water into wine....Wine returned to water. Sobriety

By the spirit ... what it is ... is the scene seen. Us is ... who sees who.