PDA

View Full Version : Question

StrawHatPro
30th April 2016, 01:16 PM
Kind of scared to ask this because I don't want to be judged, but here I go:

is is it possible to manifest something like a girlfriend or something similar? I know that might sound sad to some but seriously, some of us just aren't given a 'natural ability' I guess. I can make friends just fine but I can never have the courage to ask them out and if I am I'm usually friend zoned, which probably has dented my confidence. That's why I'm asking this question, asking someone out who I know was kind of 'made for me' would be awesome. Sorry if this a dumb or weird question but curiosity finally got the best of me, so now I'm asking :p

Timothy
30th April 2016, 01:43 PM
Don't Let Me Down - http://youtu.be/o0citpYDaVg

No need to feel scared. Judges gonna judge ... Haters gonna hate. But the curious always gonna taste life ...

LES here...says, just start asking chicks out...if you get a no...on to the next..and so on. Word Up! Smell/Scent - Drakkar Noir ... ditch the mainstream nerd/geek look (cool unique)... hair unkempt on purpose (bed head) ... Teeth/Tongue/Breath check a must ... boots & destroyed/distressed jeans ... goatee well trimmed for the trim ... smile/touch with the eyes (eye to eye) ... reach out hold a hand (not tight unless met tightly) ... reinvent the gentleman THAT ain't afraid to be a little rough ..etc...

.........LP#9.........

Deliberately Manifest You 1st.

Bout 2 Blow - http://youtu.be/9dSy613il0M

Add to another's growth or you're killing them dictating them to change. Tell HER she's rockin' THAT all the way from the ground to a mile U:p.

...btw..."or something similar" ... be careful what you wish for. Like Bees to an airborne aromatic flower, or not unlike sharks answering to chum in the waters...ergo with your self reserve...by/with permission...be.

Permission - http://youtu.be/s1hKITl6miY

Bicur

dontco
8th May 2016, 07:31 PM
Robert actually answered something similiar you may want to read (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?12258-Affirmations-your-son-used-in-the-Manifestation-and-Healing-Program).
And my answer would be- yes! sure thing. But you really need to love yourself first.

ButterflyWoman
9th May 2016, 06:05 AM
But you really need to love yourself first.
This is not quite true, and it's a lot of pressure to put on someone. I'm speaking from personal experience, here. I still don't really love myself, especially, though I understand myself well, at least now.

When I met my husband, who is the perfect lid for this pot, I was married to someone else and I was right on the verge of a breakdown. I most emphatically did not love myself. Rather the opposite. My then-husband was one of the things that I lost during that very rough period of transformation, but my friendship with the man who is my husband now was one of the things that got me through it.

We've been together for a couple of decades now, still happy with each other, still very much in love. If I'd held myself to the restriction that I couldn't manifest a true, solid, and loving life partner (which my ex was not, unfortunately) until I loved myself, I'd be single now, because there would have come a point where I realised I was okay on my own and I just stopped looking and stopped being open to that kind of relationship.

So while I understand the sentiment behind "love yourself", and I most definitely recommend that you work on being able to do that (lot easier to live with yourself that way, I mean, think about it), it's NOT a requirement. ;)

IA56
9th May 2016, 10:43 AM
This is not quite true, and it's a lot of pressure to put on someone. I'm speaking from personal experience, here. I still don't really love myself, especially, though I understand myself well, at least now.

When I met my husband, who is the perfect lid for this pot, I was married to someone else and I was right on the verge of a breakdown. I most emphatically did not love myself. Rather the opposite. My then-husband was one of the things that I lost during that very rough period of transformation, but my friendship with the man who is my husband now was one of the things that got me through it.

We've been together for a couple of decades now, still happy with each other, still very much in love. If I'd held myself to the restriction that I couldn't manifest a true, solid, and loving life partner (which my ex was not, unfortunately) until I loved myself, I'd be single now, because there would have come a point where I realised I was okay on my own and I just stopped looking and stopped being open to that kind of relationship.

So while I understand the sentiment behind "love yourself", and I most definitely recommend that you work on being able to do that (lot easier to live with yourself that way, I mean, think about it), it's NOT a requirement. ;)

Hi BW,
I am again putting me out there and little bit crouch down when saying this.
We confuse us with the personality what we have in this life, mostly we are pushed down from our upbringing already, and do not feel the right us so to speak, we may feel we have bad confidence in ourselves, but that is not true for the core we are. This life is to waken up to our real us so to speak, and that is true loving and confident being/energy. It is to re-discover that we are more love than hate so to say.
And to start to open up to the core, is to start with self love that is the key.

Love
ia

CFTraveler
9th May 2016, 02:09 PM
https://www.facebook.com/DeepakChopra/videos/10153625001040665/?permPage=1
This may or may not be helpful. I just found it on my fb feed.

dontco
9th May 2016, 03:13 PM

First of all- I must say I love discussions about manifesting! :redface: that's always good to hear different opinions and experiences. I completely get what you're saying about self love. I can tell you I still don't love myself 100% of the time, and it's a daily struggle. I've even made a thread about it, and I post in there semi-regularly. I'm really happy for you and your husband! that's so great to hear that you're still in love :heart: it's good to know self love is not a requirement.

But let me tell you what made me say that. From my experience (and that's ok to have different experiences. Surely, you have more life experience), when I don't love myself, I don't feel deserving of a good relationship. That, in itself prevents manifestation of "the right one", I would say. At least from my point of view. The times in my life where I got the most people who asked me for my phone number were times where I felt good about myself, I felt deserving.
Now, let me tell you about something else you might find interesting. A while ago I went on another forum (http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=149) (are we allowed to post links to other forums? if not, I can edit), where someone said that her entire life she didn't love herself and lived to serve others. She had a partner who confirmed to her how "aweful" she though she was. Then she started doing affirmations about how she's beautiful and great- and people started telling her that.

So I thought I would make a little experiment and try it out. I started telling myself that I love myself. And guess what? People around me actually started telling me that they love me. And then I thought. Well maybe that's a coincidence? so I started telling myself that I'm beautiful. And guess what? people around me actually startred telling me that I'm beautiful! that was so surprising. At one time I actually affirmed something to myself in my head, about myself- and the person standing in front of me repeated it a second later.

It was like magic. I affirm something to myself- and the universe doesn't fail to deliver. It delivers to you exactly what you give to yourself. So, I think that maybe, at least for me- when I love myself I attract the right people who will love me. When I don't love myself, I attract the kind of people who will give me hell, even though just by not loving myself, I'm not exactly in heaven.

It might not be true for everyone, but I feel like for me- it is necessary. And it's also very fun, which is also a bonus! ;-) People will reflect back to me the vibration I'm at... So I think that when I love myself, I attract a loving partner, and when I don't, I attract the wrong one- who will reflect back to me what I think about myself.

PS- some say loving yourself is also related to being connected to source.

ButterflyWoman
9th May 2016, 07:17 PM
I think the shift in attitude is not to "love yourself", necessarily. I think it's that you need to be able to truly accept that it's okay for someone to love you just as you are. That's what happened for me. I started to realise how conditional all my relationships had been (friends, family, love partners, all of it). I had to be this or that, I had to act or think or believe certain things in certain ways, or I wasn't acceptable. I started to think what it might be like to be loved just for who I was, to first of all be seen for who I was, and then be loved in spite of that.

And that's what manifested.

:)

As I said, I still don't really love myself. I know myself well, I tolerate myself most of the time, I try to be nice to myself and cut myself some slack. I try to be objective and think "If this was someone else, how would I react to her?" and I find that works. But I don't love myself, and I probably never will. And yet, I am loved, jus for who I am, so... ;)

IA56
10th May 2016, 07:17 AM
I think the shift in attitude is not to "love yourself", necessarily. I think it's that you need to be able to truly accept that it's okay for someone to love you just as you are. That's what happened for me. I started to realise how conditional all my relationships had been (friends, family, love partners, all of it). I had to be this or that, I had to act or think or believe certain things in certain ways, or I wasn't acceptable. I started to think what it might be like to be loved just for who I was, to first of all be seen for who I was, and then be loved in spite of that.

As I said, I still don't really love myself. I know myself well, I tolerate myself most of the time, I try to be nice to myself and cut myself some slack. I try to be objective and think "If this was someone else, how would I react to her?" and I find that works. But I don't love myself, and I probably never will. And yet, I am loved, jus for who I am, so... ;)

Hi BW,
So true what you write, but is it not the same thing to know or the knowledge = Love?? or a step towards love...

It feels that way to me.

Love
ia

dontco
10th May 2016, 12:24 PM

That's really interesting. I'm glad you manifested such a great relationship! that's very inspiring. I really understand what you said about self love. Lately, I found that asking myself "what would a person who loves themselves do?" and then do it is very helpful. But it's really a journey, and the person must take that path by himself, as a choice. Just like you choose to be happy. That's the way I see it, anyway. Loads of ups and downs on that road, though.
Plus, it's nice to try and feel something, then watch what manifests in the screen of space and time! Even though I'm still learning.