PDA

View Full Version : when healing others, do you yourself get healed?

chips
10th August 2006, 04:24 AM
why is it that people say that when you heal someone, you get healed yourself? how does that work? could it be that while you are healing someone, the healing energy first goes through your body and heals yourself and then goes to your patient? also, people say that when you psychically send people negative energy and/or make something bad happen to them, then the same thing happens to you. is this true? is the reason to this because first you ahve to summon up negative energy, which will probably hurt your body and then it goes to your victim (kinda the same way healing mgiht work) ? i heard that healthy auras can protect you from psychic attacks, is this true? if so is it possible that auras are the reason why when you send energy to someone you get the same kind of energy back? please send be your thoughts on this subject. thank you.

violetsky
10th August 2006, 05:34 AM
Dear Oath,

why is it that people say that when you heal someone, you get healed yourself? how does that work? could it be that while you are healing someone, the healing energy first goes through your body and heals yourself and then goes to your patient? .

When I have a really good healing session I feel invigorated and full of life. Energy booms through me and through the chakras with a strong pumping action. I feel that the large flow of energy that pounds through the healer flushes and cleanses their aura as well as the patients. Now because of this believe I tend to do a "clearing" or pumping of energy through me before I start working on others...just in case what clears off me goes to them. I also do this after a healing to clear things out before going to the next person. I guess a good analogy would be if you had sediment in your pipes and you suddenly flushed them out with high volume, high pressure water. Cleans everything up again.

Also, people say that when you psychically send people negative energy and/or make something bad happen to them, then the same thing happens to you. is this true? is the reason to this because first you have to summon up negative energy, which will probably hurt your body and then it goes to your victim (kinda the same way healing mgiht work)?.

When ever we are negative our entire body reacts. Our whole body chemistry changes and not for the better. But even further, when we send energy to others we creating an energy link to them. It can even develop into what feels like a cord energetically if the energy link is reinforced over long periods of time. Along the energetic link a feedback loop can occurr. We are upset...this upsets the other person who does not know why they are upset and agitated they just feel that way and it feeds back to the sender and a feedback loop can build up. This is assuming no shielding etc of course. My philosophy tends to be feed back love not anger when something hits me to avoid the feedback loop problem and yes work on shielding. Of course sometimes if it is really bad then I need to make the other person aware that they are really "dumping" negative energy on me and well...it needs to stop but I avoid the eye for an eye philosophy.

i heard that healthy auras can protect you from psychic attacks, is this true? if so is it possible that auras are the reason why when you send energy to someone you get the same kind of energy back? please send be your thoughts on this subject. thank you.

Well, there are a lot of different types of shields.....Spectral Dragon would be the better one to discuss this with you. I tend to use clearing shields to transform energy vs. reflect it. Some people use reflective shields. Lots of types of shields. Again Spectral is the better man for this discussion.

chips
10th August 2006, 07:24 PM
ok cool thanks violetsky

Rhone
10th August 2006, 09:21 PM
I agree with everything Violetsky said, and additionally I would note that any emotion you feel has a tangible effect on your own energy. Most healers have benevolent intentions, and heal with a sense of compassion, love, kindness, giving of self, etc. All of those emotions would help with making the healer's own energy more positive, and thus self-healing.