PDA

View Full Version : For Susan

DarkChylde
13th May 2016, 05:06 AM
I love your post DC. I hope and think it's a joke.
glad you enjoyed it. CHIN CHIN:toast:

If any one of you has noticed when I try to copy as a quote I can never get the blue bubble. Only once I managed this but failed to remember how I did this.

(1).To reply to someone with their quotation in bubbles click the middle button below :
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=1171&stc=1

(2).

To put a bubble/quotation bracket around anything at all you high light that area of the text you want quoted :
choose the very last symbol on the right It looks like a bubble used by comic book characters when they speak:
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=1172&stc=1

I hope this was helpful in some way

DC.

susan
13th May 2016, 07:56 AM
Will try tonight when I have more time but thank you DC.
Careful now ,if I work this out I may just want to give you a hug and this just wouldn't do. It would spoil our relationship.:)

DarkChylde
14th May 2016, 12:40 AM
mention not :-)

susan
14th May 2016, 09:17 AM
I managed it yesterday but still having problems doing something that should be so simple.
I see
1) edit post
2) reply
3) reply with quote

4)? The box with a +

So if I discard the fourth and click on middle ' Reply'
Am I using the reply from the last post or the reply button under the post that has the piece I want to quote from? If it's the latter , what if I want to quote from different posts ?

I'm not back till later but If DC cannt get back I would welcome anyone's input.

DarkChylde
14th May 2016, 10:45 AM
I'll get to this later on in the day , when my shift ends.

DarkChylde
14th May 2016, 10:59 AM
susan you have to clearly (very simply) in basic terms explain what you do understand and what you do not .

from what I understand the quotation box with the + symbol on the end is a useless button (as in I don't know what use it serves , the only thing it does is that the + symbol , turns into a check symbol after you use it.

Secondly you can't quote multiple people in the same post , but what you can do is :

@Cf : the grey looks like you've had high lights and low lights done at a salon

@DC : Dark stands for Asian and Chylde stands for child-like quality a lot of people tell me I have.

alternatively you can do what I do , it goes like this :

:arrow:Timothy why do you write so little at my posts? come on in and put your stuff on mine okay?

:arrow:Susan is getting techno-savy , you go girl.

DarkChylde
14th May 2016, 04:35 PM
mentioning other people by name is a long process , but not impossible (if that's what your'e asking) , it requires opening multiple pages.Not too easy or popular.

CFTraveler
14th May 2016, 04:49 PM
I'm totally confused by this post. But yes, when it's touched up, my grey looks like highlights done at a salon.

Timothy
15th May 2016, 01:50 PM
@DC ... "...write so little...?".

No particular reason.

@DC ... "...come in and put your stuff on mine...?"

Interesting proposition... ;)

@CF's reply ... Yep

(((((DC)))))

DarkChylde
15th May 2016, 02:27 PM
Susan this is also another way to quote people within the same thread , is this what you mean?

I'm totally confused by this post. But yes, when it's touched up, my grey looks like highlights done at a salon.
Sorry I didn't mean to take liberty , yes , you said looks like you have low-lights.

@DC ... "...write so little...?".

No particular reason.

@DC ... "...come in and put your stuff on mine...?"

Interesting proposition... ;)

@CF's reply ... Yep

(((((DC)))))

((((((((((Tutor)))))))))))))))))

susan
15th May 2016, 05:24 PM
Thanks DC and BW.
This is the best I can come up with. Apparently I pads aren't that good with the workings on this board.
I've tried to just copy a small section but the whole lot comes and if I try to delete some then I loose the bracket.
Never mind I'm happy with this . Thanks for the time you took DC in bringing me forward into the 21 st Century.

glad you enjoyed it. CHIN CHIN:toast:

(1).To reply to someone with their quotation in bubbles click the middle button below :
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=1171&stc=1

(2).

To put a bubble/quotation bracket around anything at all you high light that area of the text you want quoted : It looks like a bubble used by comic book characters when they speak:
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=1172&stc=1

I hope this was helpful in some way

DC.

DarkChylde
15th May 2016, 07:10 PM
Thanks DC and BW.

oh she wrote in here? it just ,Cf , Tutor and me.

but yes I agree with your thanks to BW too , when glitches come up she's has much better in the know how then me , after all she is a moderator.

susan
15th May 2016, 09:49 PM
oh she wrote in here? it just ,Cf , Tutor and me..
Yes I had to go behind the scene. Was feeling a bit embarrassed not being able to do a simple task.
Your instructions couldn't have been made any clearer DC so I couldn't understand what the problem was.

Yehhhhhh I've kept bubble after deleting some.:)

DarkChylde
16th May 2016, 01:34 AM
:-)