PDA

View Full Version : A point of interest for review.

cainam_nazier
10th August 2006, 06:59 AM
The following was posted in 2002 on a different forum. The original dream took place some time in 2000. It was suggested that I post this in this section to see what people think.
----------------------------------

Situation 1. (2000)
I had a really messed up dream. Or rather I should state that I hope it was a dream. (advance warning this will be lengthy, unavoidable) The dream starts out with me waking up a hospital bed, (side note. I work in a hospital), It felt like a hospital bed, looked like one, but it was different from ones that I have seen before. The room was almost all white. Different shades, tile/linolium(SP?) floor, hatch panel cieling, 2 foot by 4 foot lights spaced every other panel, White walls, and a 4 inch white rubber trim around the bottom. The door however was a natural wood brown. No visable lock just a rectagular push plate where the handle should go, and no visable door closer.

I get up and notice right away that I was wearing my grey sweats, only the bottoms, with no shirt. This is important for later. I moved to the door and went out into the hall. The white walls continue as I walk, almost stagger down the hall. The 1st room I came to was on the left, no door, natural brown wood trim frame. Inside the room it was set up like a lab. Brown cabinets, black counter tops, and various equipment. There was one person(?) inside.

This person was wearing black pants, and a white lab type coat. I can not tell you what color his skin was or what his face looked like. But it was a man. Although there was no facial fetures I could tell that he was surprised that I was up and walking around. But he did not move, and made no attempt to stop me.

I continued down the hall to the secound room. Again no door and the same door frame. This room was similar to the 1st but with out as much equipment and a large counter in the middle of the room with nothing on it. There was another man in this room with the same description but I knew it was a different person. This whole time I could hear almost nothing it was like every thing was muted. This man comes up to me and gently grabs me by the arm. The guy from the first room had followed me in and he grabbed the other arm. I was grabbed by the right arm first and then the left. They vary easily brought me to the counter and laid me face down with my hands crossed under me with my head resting on my wrists. The noise was slowly getting louder and I started hearing them talk although I could not make any thing out. But then the very last thing I heard was the guy from the 2nd room saying "don't worry he won't remember anything." And then he took a large needle and stuck it in the back of my head.

This is when I woke up. Lying face down in my bed with my hands folded in front of me and my head resting on my wrists. The feeling of being stuck in the back of the head remaind. The thing that really got me was the fact that I was unable to move. This lasted for what seemed to be about five mins. before I was able to pick up me head. After that things started to move again. Also I was wearing my grey sweats. This is important because out of habbit at the time I would not have been wearing them, or much of anything else. Wink wink.

Result:
Life changed after that. Every thing that I had been working on for so long was gone. My whole world looked and felt different. As a result I became very parinoid, this lasted about a week. Now I sleep alone so there is no one else to say where I was, or if I got up out of bed or anything like that. But my room mates never said I came out of my room until I woke up and told them my story.

Things continued liek this for about another year. My senses dulled and missing. I eventually became used to it. Then something else happened.

Situation 2.(2001)
I was at work. The guy I was relieving was getting ready to go home. It was about 11:15pm. We were talking and I was sitting infront of the computer. I stood up, got woosy for a secound, things went black, and I wake up on the floor in the corner. The guy I was working with had the phone in his hand getting ready to call for help. I managed to talk him out of that one. A little later I went up to the ER to make sure I was okay physically. They scanned my head, ran some blood tests, and found nothing abnormal. (physically)

Result:
When I woke up again my world had changed. Almost everything was back, some things were not as strong but I was almost what I considered normal. I was also some what tired before and after I woke up it felt like I had gotten a full 8 hours of sleep. I also was in an extreamly good mood. It was like some one gave me a stupid pill. I was almost giddy like school girl.
Since then some of my abilities have grown past where they were before some have been coming in cycles. I also did some research. I went back and looked at the scan of my brain. I was looking for where I was poked orginally and I found it. With some further research I believe I found what that section of the brain does. It controls memory, some say storage, and some say generation of memories. But it is agreed that the section it question dealing with memory and some of your more primitive human functions.

So my question to thoughs of you who read the whole thing. What do you think happened? Why the lose of ability? Was it a dream? Or are there too many details? Why the sudden resurection? What should I be doing now? Or am I just crazy? I want your 2 cents!

Rhone
10th August 2006, 09:08 PM
Cainam,

There are so many possibilities, I feel like anything I'd come up with would be little more than an imaginative guess. I suppose the possibilities can be organized into two categories:

1. Both events were caused by the same beings--e.g. someone/something with good intentions decided to put a "pause" to your abilities so you could focus on something else (or learn something from the experience), and then the same thing fixed you back up when the time was right. Or...

2. The two events were caused by different beings--e.g. something negative attacked you and tried to put a stop to your spiritual development, and later on something positive fixed you.

As for who it was causing those events to happen... demons or other negs? Angels? Your own higher self? Who knows....

What overall effect do you feel like the experience had? Did it help you in some way--i.e. was there something else in your life you needed to focus on, that your energy work may have distracted you from? Do you feel like going through what you went through made you a stronger person overall?

What kind of feeling did you get from the two men in your dream? The way you describe them, they seem kind of cold and aloof... did you sense any malice from them? It's interesting that one of them said "Don't worry, he won't remember anything." I wonder what they would be worried about... if it was more guilt over hurting you, or fear of revenge.

Have you ever meditated on the experience to seek an answer from your inuition, higher self, or whatever?

cainam_nazier
11th August 2006, 02:59 PM
What overall effect do you feel like the experience had? Did it help you in some way--i.e. was there something else in your life you needed to focus on, that your energy work may have distracted you from? Do you feel like going through what you went through made you a stronger person overall?

What kind of feeling did you get from the two men in your dream? The way you describe them, they seem kind of cold and aloof... did you sense any malice from them? It's interesting that one of them said "Don't worry, he won't remember anything." I wonder what they would be worried about... if it was more guilt over hurting you, or fear of revenge.

Have you ever meditated on the experience to seek an answer from your inuition, higher self, or whatever?

Keep in mind this was posted because it was suggested to me, to see what people thought.. I have pretty much delt with it from my point of view. But to answer your questions anyhow.

I don't think that I was ignoring any aspoect of my life that would have lead to this. I typically take pretty good care of my self as far as health, finance, and relationships go. But I think that I may have been pushing myself too hard in my endevours. Which is what I believe lead to this. I do feel though as I am stronger as a result. Having been stripped of every thing and dealing with it for one and then now as my abilities and such are sharper than before.

The men, as I describe them, often seems to bother people. They were just as I described them. There was nothing distinct about them at all. And the only feeling I got from them was that they were male. That's all, no emotional content, drive for them being there, or intent....there was nothing. The only other thing related to them was what the one said. At that moment I got the feeling that I was not ment to remember the experience for some reason. Be it either I was sappose to or they did not want me to I don't know. My feelings at that moment were a bit self focused so I may have missed some things.

I have given considerable thought about what happened that night. And for the most part I have resolved it as a burn out. That some thing in my brain said, okay we're done for now, you've gone too far. But there is only one question that continues to elude me about the whole experience. Did I in fact go to sleep that night wearing my grey sweats? I honestly don't recall. Like I said, habit would have dictated that I was not, but I woke up wearing them.

An attempt was also made once while I was under hypnosis to go back to that night before the dream occured to try and figure out what I was wearing and maybe find out if anything else occured that night. But I am a bit uncooperative while hypnotised and therefore never got an answer to the question. So it remains the only unanswered question in my mind about it. But the answer to that question could drasticly change the way that whole thing goes.

Beekeeper
13th August 2006, 08:31 AM
Cainam,

I'm just now reading your post (sorry- really busy with work). It's so interesting.

Psychic self-defense/Negs are definitely not my area of expertise so I can't do much more than acknowledge. Must say, though, that I've had one or two procedures carried out on me in dreams and, while I cannot pinpoint any ill effect in day to day life, it always makes me a little nervous. I can see psychological reasons why we might dream this way (feeling violated or invaded, especially by authority figures) but your experience seems more than a dream.

You mentioned speculation about aliens in the previous thread. I can see why people have suggested this, given the usual alien-abduction stories.

I've had a couple of greys-performing-operations-dreams. Mostly they've been just dreams but once I woke up (I'm sure I was awake) to a room full of coloured lights. I convinced myself it was the garbage truck but, logically, I couldn't have seen those lights through my window because of the location of the room and the window coverings. Who knows?

13th August 2006, 04:05 PM
That was a pretty amazing story. Unfortunately, I don't believe anyone is going to be able to tell you exactly what happened. People who have had experience/believe in alien abduction are going to tell you that is what happened. People who have had experience/believe in negs are going to tell you that is what happened. People who are experienced in modern day psychology are going to tell you that you had a psychotic break due to pressures in your life. People who are called "fluffy bunnies" around here are going to tell you that it was something that happened to change you by higher entities to have more abilities.

Another possibility would be medical. Sometimes a small stroke in a part of the brain that could cause delusions would cause a loss of oxygen that killed the cells in that part of the brain. A natural rewiring of the brain could occur upon healing that would bring back previous abilities or even change them. Looking at people who have had a near death experience, many have recovered only to find that they have an increase in their mystical perceptions and abilities. I know you had someone read the results of your tests, but doctors are not perfect diagnoses machines. Something could have been missed, or was too small to detect. That's why many people get second opinions.

I'm not saying it is any of those. Those are just some possibilities. I think that in the end, you are the only person who really knows you, and that you will have to come to some kind of conclusion, incorporate it into your life, and move on. And, be thankful that you are fine now. I think you've already done all of this based on what you've written, but there must be some small piece of you that still needs an explanation, or you wouldn't have written your post. So many things happen to us that we never find an answer as to why, at least in this lifetime. Exploring the possibilities is healthy, but so is integrating the experience. learning from it, and looking at the bright side. What doesn't kill us, usually makes us stronger. Wonder who originally said that? :D

Beekeeper
13th August 2006, 10:15 PM
See, that's why Painterhypno's an admin. She's so sensible. :D

13th August 2006, 11:39 PM
I almost choked on my own tongue when I read that, Beekeeper. :shock: There are multitudes who would disagree with you. :lol:

cainam_nazier
14th August 2006, 08:20 AM
Interesting.

The only question....What was I actually wearing when I went to bed?

I don't really believe the fluffy bunny story. Other than my brain just saying, "Okay I'm done." and then getting a lucky break on it reforming what ever connection was broken.

I did go back a while later and look at the x-ray again as part of my research into what happened. I did notice a small "nerve sack" that seemed to be out of place that I could not find in any of the x-rays I was look at on line. I asked several professionals about it and they all pretty much said the same thing. It's just another abnormality and as long as it is not causing a problem don't worry about it.

But that got me thinking aout the way in which the body receives and translates true physical pain while we sleep. Say you fracture your arm and didn't realize it. Some time in the night you role over that arm injuring it a little more, the pain isn't enough to wake you but it's enough to register. Next thing you know you're having a dream where some one has hit you in that arm with a baseball bat or some thing to that effect. Your brain registers the pain, and because you are sleeping, needs some means by which to explain it. So it delves into the knowledge base and works out that this kind of injurey could have come from X number of diferent things. Well you are currently dreaming about this, so we'll incert this action (some one hitting you with a bat) to explain the injury and the pain.

Does that seem logical?

I know some of my more screwed up dreams happen just before I wake up with extreme heart burn.

Beekeeper
14th August 2006, 11:25 AM
Perfectly logical. I think we can all relate.

Painterhypnogirl, don't choke I was being sincere. I don't care what other people think; I've formed my own opinion. That was a great answer.