PDA

View Full Version : Positive hypnosis threw angels

lord.of.the.now
26th May 2016, 03:33 AM
Get the angels to hypnotise you to program your mind to be very very very positive or very very trained, getting into the moment

Let you imagination go wild with ways to program your mind like programming a computer

IA56
26th May 2016, 06:42 AM
Get the angels to hypnotise you to program your mind to be very very very positive or very very trained, getting into the moment

Let you imagination go wild with ways to program your mind like programming a computer

Please, lord.of.the.now, really??

Love
ia

lord.of.the.now
27th May 2016, 12:08 AM
IA56 (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/member.php?17533-IA56)
I don't understand what you mean

please be more clear

thankyou

IA56
27th May 2016, 05:49 AM
IA56 (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/member.php?17533-IA56)
I don't understand what you mean

please be more clear

thankyou

Hi lord.of.th.now,

To that quote I wrote this was when you wrote...."Get the angels to hypnotise you to program your mind"....They can not interfere in this way at all, they can support with energy, but not to program anyones mind....You have to find streategies to work to change your own mind and that will ask for presitence and curage and hard work.....if it would be possible then there would not be any free will.

Love
ia

lord.of.the.now
27th May 2016, 11:16 PM
I am sure there is a way around it. Every obstacle can be overcome that is my state of mind.. That is how I approach the subject like the buddha
this subject.

if it would be possible then there would not be any free will.

If you give angels permission that doesn't brake the code of free will

Once I be able to see and talk and be friends and work with angels I will update this thread I prettty sure I can overcome the barrier that you mention IA56 (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/member.php?17533-IA56)

Timothy
27th May 2016, 11:44 PM
Awesome! Yet...by your own~>logistics~>of free will~>giving permission<~... , ...why then needs be of an-gel-ic~>hyp-no-sis~>You?

You of your Given-Self ... Self-Given.

Is not the Bride&Groom Re-Ceivers of Their's At The Reception.

I Do<1>oD I

IA56
28th May 2016, 04:57 AM
I am sure there is a way around it. Every obstacle can be overcome that is my state of mind.. That is how I approach the subject like the buddha
this subject.

If you give angels permission that doesn't brake the code of free will

Once I be able to see and talk and be friends and work with angels I will update this thread I prettty sure I can overcome the barrier that you mention IA56 (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/member.php?17533-IA56)

Well, I have tried and I got the answere, "it does not work that way, we cannot intervene, we support with energy, you have to do the work by yourself"...but maybe I am missing something here...??...but I am at least not getting that kind of help, I have to do the hard work by myself..but if you are that lucky...I just congrat you...wow.

Love
ia

lord.of.the.now
28th May 2016, 05:52 AM
Well, I have tried and I got the answere, ?? "it does not work that way, we cannot intervene, we support with energy, you have to do the work by yourself"??...but maybe I am missing something here...??...but I am at least not getting that kind of help, I have to do the hard work by myself..but if you are that lucky...I just congrat you...wow. ??

I am totally confused I don't understand what you mean. BTW I am not trying to be rough

IA56
28th May 2016, 06:31 AM
Well, I have tried and I got the answere, ?? "it does not work that way, we cannot intervene, we support with energy, you have to do the work by yourself"??...but maybe I am missing something here...??...but I am at least not getting that kind of help, I have to do the hard work by myself..but if you are that lucky...I just congrat you...wow. ??

I am totally confused I don't understand what you mean. BTW I am not trying to be rough

Dearest lord.of.the.now,
Why you think you being rough?? It is totally me who is blunt, sorry for that, I have told so many times that I am so right forward and I am just like this, nothing evil in this.
You told that should ask the angels to program or to hypnotice the mind...and I said that maybe you got that info but I have not.
When I was beatened up badly in the 1980/81 I was spoken up on and I asked what I supposed to be angels, to help me and take the abuser out of my life, they answered me...we can not intervene, we only can give you support and energy, you have to do the work by yourself....
So now when you suggest that ask the angels to program the mind, I do not think it is possible, but ask the angels to support you and give curage to program your own mind ...that I can understand to be doable.

So go easy on you and be kind...do not start to be confused...it is not you...you are a balanced and wise...keep it up.

Love
ia

lord.of.the.now
29th May 2016, 12:07 AM
Heyyy!! much better, I fully understand you now !!!

you can get the angels to heal that trauma on a mental and emotional level as well as getting back soul parts back from that trauma. I hope this helps

IA56
29th May 2016, 09:08 AM
Heyyy!! much better, I fully understand you now !!!

you can get the angels to heal that trauma on a mental and emotional level as well as getting back soul parts back from that trauma. I hope this helps

Lord.of.th.now,
I do not want to niggle, but you still say that angels can heal that trauma on a mental and emotional level....I say...they still can´t interfere to do your work, they can only give you more currage by supporting with energy so you can fullfill your work to work threw the problem you have...the deeper understanding of yourself...that you can make a permanently change in your mind and in you....NO ONE but you can make your canges...what from outside we or angels can do is to give you more self security and self belief that you have the power to make changes you need to be more content in your own life.....If we believe that someone outside of myself have more power or to can supress me to theire will...then I have given away my own power...What I have to learn is to know more about myself, what I like and what is my own oppinion, this is not done on a coffe break with my left hand...it is hard work....it sound easy but deffentitely is not....not for me at least...I am still working on this and my work on this area started after the big beatening of me in 1980-81..when I was spoken up on and I was guided in this matter...that NO ONE can surpess and put under someothers will by beatening and harrassing to break the own will and after this make the supressed one to a zombie without own will....as my harrasser tried, and if not angels, God, or my higher self did educate me....because I was already so pusched down from my upbringing so I had not had any opportunity to develop own will...because I was already made to obey without questioning and this made me not to know what rights I have....

I am not trying to make you look bad, but I feel it is very impotant for me to try to as clear as possible to bring this forward, I hope I am not offending you, it is not my intent.

Love
ia

lord.of.the.now
30th May 2016, 12:09 AM
I say...they still can´t interfere to do your work, they can only give you more currage by supporting with energy so you can fullfill your work to work threw the problem you have.

you can get your higher self to heal your truama it's part of you so your doing the work all by yourself

Comparing you from me the angels are doing the work with me

If the angels don't want to help heal you. In my situation I have more then 10,000 angels healing helping me. I have a role and they have a role.

Make sure you raise your vibration really really high that way you won't get beaten up ever ever again

Can I ask you something. How do you communicate with the angels?

IA56
30th May 2016, 05:25 AM
you can get your higher self to heal your truama it's part of you so your doing the work all by yourself

Comparing you from me the angels are doing the work with me

If the angels don't want to help heal you. In my situation I have more then 10,000 angels healing helping me. I have a role and they have a role.

Make sure you raise your vibration really really high that way you won't get beaten up ever ever again

Can I ask you something. How do you communicate with the angels?

That is good lord.of.the.now for you, I do not have that kind of communication.
I was spoken up on by someone, I do not know if it was angels or God or my higher self, because I was giving in and I had no clue about that I could fight back or make my abuser to leave me, he had nearly taken away my own will, and I asume that was when the voice spoke and informed me that it was wrong, he had no right to do this to me, and that it was my own responsibillity to change it, it was here I asked them as they are so powerful to take him away from my life, they responded....we can not interfere in that way, but we tell you your rights and we support you to get the currage to make him stop to abuse you, and it was here I changed and started to tell my abuser he had no right to do what he was doing, he was so compelled and asked me whom I have bean talking with, and I said no one, because it was only a voice who informed me and guided me to help myself.

I am happy for you to have that kind of support.

Love
ia

Timothy
30th May 2016, 11:49 AM
Perhaps worse than the bite is the memory of the bite ... for within it we find our compliance/complicity.

IA56
30th May 2016, 05:28 PM
Perhaps worse than the bite is the memory of the bite ... for within it we find our compliance/complicity.

Tim,
That episod was totally including everything...and it is why it takes time to digest it...I am still working on after 30+ years and I have just toched the surfys....I could write it from so many layers and so many point of views..and everyone would be a whole new story still all the same....so....I´m just saying ...it is rather complex...

Love
ia

Timothy
30th May 2016, 10:25 PM
Tim,
That episod was totally including everything...and it is why it takes time to digest it...I am still working on after 30+ years and I have just toched the surfys....I could write it from so many layers and so many point of views..and everyone would be a whole new story still all the same....so....I´m just saying ...it is rather complex...

Love
ia

IA,

Yes...I understand you. I too have survived the occasioned period of my early life wherein violence set upon me ... changed the me/way that I were to have come, clothed deeply my hiding truth, and set my life into destructions.

On my way to me. "If I am not for my Self, then who is for me?"

"Go and come to your Self."

IA56
31st May 2016, 07:28 AM
IA,

Yes...I understand you. I too have survived the occasioned period of my early life wherein violence set upon me ... changed the me/way that I were to have come, clothed deeply my hiding truth, and set my life into destructions.

On my way to me. "If I am not for my Self, then who is for me?"

"Go and come to your Self."

Thank you Tim,
I understand but what I still ponder is, that time I did not have any survival skills, and apparently the one with the voice who spoke upon me and educated me about my rights, did not want me to die, who do you think that was/is?
I have developed a story for my own understanding what it was for, it was me coming here to earth from a very safe place, it was first time I faced violance, and I did not know how to respond on that, so the angel/God/higher self, had to rescue me or help me to get self help to survive, I lacked totally the information/knowledge what violance is, and therefore I did not know how to protect me against it, and I did die but was brought back with the knowledge how to survieve here on earth.
How true this is I still don´t know, I only know that to survive we make up storys to cope with what has happened ...what do you think??

Love
ia

Timothy
1st June 2016, 12:08 AM
Thank you Tim,
I understand but what I still ponder is, that time I did not have any survival skills, and apparently the one with the voice who spoke upon me and educated me about my rights, did not want me to die, who do you think that was/is?
I have developed a story for my own understanding what it was for, it was me coming here to earth from a very safe place, it was first time I faced violance, and I did not know how to respond on that, so the angel/God/higher self, had to rescue me or help me to get self help to survive, I lacked totally the information/knowledge what violance is, and therefore I did not know how to protect me against it, and I did die but was brought back with the knowledge how to survieve here on earth.
How true this is I still don´t know, I only know that to survive we make up storys to cope with what has happened ...what do you think??

Love
ia

I don't know who it was.

As far as stories go ... there is the seed placed in torn up ground and there is the eventual fruit that contains the seeds.

Perhaps the seed filled fruit helped you survive the torn up ground of seeding. The seed runs all the way through, tho the fruit comes but briefly to replenish the seed and fill the emptiness of our void.

As seed ... how many is one? As one fruit ... how many seed broadcast throughout the field of time?

El Shofar - http://youtu.be/WKxDROoOiyY

Make/Resound A Joyful Sound ;)

IA56
1st June 2016, 05:41 AM
I don't know who it was.

As far as stories go ... there is the seed placed in torn up ground and there is the eventual fruit that contains the seeds.

Perhaps the seed filled fruit helped you survive the torn up ground of seeding. The seed runs all the way through, tho the fruit comes but briefly to replenish the seed and fill the emptiness of our void.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=1193&stc=1

As seed ... how many is one? As one fruit ... how many seed broadcast throughout the field of time?

El Shofar - http://youtu.be/WKxDROoOiyY

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=1194&stc=1

Make/Resound A Joyful Sound ;)

Yes that is true,Tim :-)

I have seen episodes that my seed is old, but if this is true, then the choice of non violance must be a active choice from my part taken, that not participate in at all, and I therefore do not fight back when attacked.
I remember from my childhood that my father did try to learn me to fight back, I have a sister who dared to fight, and always took what ever I tried to play with a toy, from my hands, and father did always say....take it back...you can do it....or hit back if my sister did hit me, I did not more then curle me into a ball and let her hit me....but one day...when I had become like 6 years old and father have tried for years to make me fight back, when my sister took a doll from my hands what I loved so much, I tried to hold so hard the doll that she was not able to take it, not as easy as before, but I did be in so much shame to not let her take it, so I bursted into tears that I had failed ....that I tried to fight back...this is a real memory....and not any story build up from a feeling buried deep down in me.....

So ...life is life ..and I am still here :-)

Love
ia