PDA

View Full Version : For DarkChylde

radicalrave
7th June 2016, 05:37 PM
Hi; I have a question:

Is it possible to access the akashic records without out of body or minimal or no meditative skill or experience? Even reading books and energy there in different languages and signature to help me attain what I'm looking for?

thanks.

DarkChylde
8th June 2016, 02:20 AM
Yes , It's possible to reach the Akashic Records by means other than astral project or dream programming or lucid dreaming.
For instance there is simple meditative bilocation , you can sit in a very basic simple trance and from there on gain access onwards to the records.

I myself I went there 13/14 years ago and did so recently too and so in a meditative biocation trance.

I going to refer you to a thread where AuntClaire was asked the same question you me and greytraveller had - is access possible by other means then projection.

She answers saying it is so , for instance the Merakaba Vehicle can serve such a means to do so
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=1201&stc=1

For the expert opinion by AuntClaire , specifically tailored to answer your question , refer here :
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=1202&stc=1

DarkChylde
8th June 2016, 02:28 AM
I would also recommend asking the admin of this , all I can recall is that she went there once but the information needed was crucial to her.Which opines the fact that the library is genuinely open to people in need of vital information.This was a long time ago so , I can't remember what exactly transpired in that particular series of events.

I hope this was helpful :-)

radicalrave
8th June 2016, 04:31 AM
Thank you very much. I appreciate your on going assistance and help. I seriously appreciate it. =D

DarkChylde
8th June 2016, 08:25 AM
please , mention not :-)

radicalrave
8th June 2016, 03:50 PM
Darkchylde I have a question. How does one bi locate and consciously project to this place if we don't know what it looks like of how to get there? How do I get to the librarian?

DarkChylde
9th June 2016, 11:51 AM
for that I'd need to know what your level of meditative skill is?

radicalrave
10th June 2016, 11:48 AM
Very low tbh I don't know how to describe, scale or measure my ability in all honesty really.

my focus is bad tbt

DarkChylde
10th June 2016, 12:48 PM
In that case I'd recommend getting into a group that practices bi-location meditation explorations , the group leader does the directions , they sort of guide you to where you are headed (AC has such a group I think).You need to find such a group of people where you live - by yourself , wholly on your own as a beginner you're not much likely to make head way.

The other option is downloading or purchasing binaural beats , you can either order them online or buy the CDs in a spiritual supply store.I remember I had success with the "astral ejection" track.Some even do guided explorations by giving sequential instructions.

This all might be too much to bite on all , in one go , building up meditative skill will pay major dividends both now and later on.Fretting about method and process is more likely to bog you down in technicalities and the theory of it all.

On a more progressive note , my first attempt to gain access to the AR was entirely through an imagination-based meditation , (simply told to me online) , after the imaginative process ended that real thing took on it's own (I wasn't imagining it , it all came to me by itself).You just have to dip your toe in the water.

Not to be critical but the thing is , this is all like swimming , I can teach and instruct someone to swim , but they won't get the hang of it till they are in the pool on their own.

FallNWolf
17th September 2016, 04:54 PM
Hello

I am also trying to access the AR for the same reason as radicalrave.

Would you please tell me more about the imagination based meditation?

Are there binaural beats specifically for accessing AR? I could not find the "astral eject" track anywhere or any other binaural beats for accessing AR.

By using beats, what are you supposed to picture in your mind?

Regards

DarkChylde
17th September 2016, 05:41 PM
I'll get back to this , very cumbersome writing from my cell phone :-)

FallNWolf
17th September 2016, 06:31 PM
I'll get back to this , very cumbersome writing from my cell phone :-)

Thanks. Appreciate it!

FallNWolf
18th September 2016, 08:32 AM
Hi

I also wondered, with imagine based....do you mean picturing or more like Robert Bruce tactile visuallization?

DarkChylde
19th September 2016, 06:33 AM
Firstly I do not take pms regarding this thread.If you have queries , kindly post them here and I'd get back to you at my earliest possible convenience.I can manage a couple but I don't mean to sound aloof when I leave spats of these messages unanswered.
Secondly I haven't partaken time travel myself and most of this has happened by playing around and that too in my teens.If you are looking for solid or concrete ways to get about this , I have no practical input to offer.I understand I have written one* way of getting about this , but that was tailored on my own experience solely.Please keep that in mind.
Thirdly from the amount of pms I have received , I can tell the interest is genuine but I'm not a proponent of the time travel theory, so as such I again reiterate that I have no practical advice to give, I was only putting my 2 cents in and this eventuated.If I continue to get this volume of pms , I'll ask admin/moderation for lock-down on this thread and what transpires thereafter is up to their discretion.

DarkChylde
19th September 2016, 07:13 AM
Hello

I am also trying to access the AR for the same reason as radicalrave.

Would you please tell me more about the imagination based meditation?

Are there binaural beats specifically for accessing AR? I could not find the "astral eject" track anywhere or any other binaural beats for accessing AR.

By using beats, what are you supposed to picture in your mind?

Regards

Hi

I also wondered, with imagine based....do you mean picturing or more like Robert Bruce tactile visuallization?

The meditation is very simple , all you do is google images of a "Hall of Information" or "Akashic Library" keep those grand images in mind and try to get there in trance or during AP.The important piece of information here is to keep in mind that you aren't just going to any ordinary library that's grand in scale but the combined conscious , that is the sum collective of Human Experience and Knowledge .
Don't get distracted by who built it , how it got there and what exact purpose it serves (shut off your psychic censor or you won't get there)

Regarding your other question , when you have a binaural track playing the images in your mind ought be that of the librarian not the library , the AR is vast beyond imagination and your'e going to need assistance getting exactly to where you want.It's better you use an image already embed in your mind that has already gotten beyond the psychic censor.You can very well end up in the AR if you used AR based imaged but the chances are that you'll end up getting lost , furthermore the information is often vaulted and access restricted , for that you're going to need both assistance and approval.I made the decision to gain approved access , rather then to just rudely show up at a place where my presence is neither appreciated nor asked for well in advance.
I use the image of Jocasta Nu : the Chief Librarian of the Jedi Archives. (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jocasta_Nu)
She had the same voice , the same mannerism of the actual Jocasta Nu , when I asked her if she was a librarian assuming a form I'm familiar with to require assistance , she nodded politely and said yes.
I use the image of Jocasta Nu , in other areas of occult work too, since the image denotes these qualities to me : a highly advanced age of unknown years , wisdom , knowledge , assistance , understanding , but most importantly liaison between the practitioner and the higher forces.Jocasta also denotes patience , hardwork , occult development and a profound understanding on the nature of philosophy ,esoterica and astral science.Jocasta is skilled at astral travel and finds information by rapidly going through the Arstal Archives and understands what you need (instead of what you are asking for).Jocasta is known for her ability to perceive alternate time-lines by scanning time-threads.Of known Jedi her ability to scan time-line chronology is un-rivaled.Such supreme is her ability to scan time-times she is known the "Mistress of Chronology and Information".Yoda himself acknowledges her prowess at archiving , information storage and access and unknown areas of time-pockets.

This is Jocasta Nu , The Chief of Librarians.The Master Jedi to the Sacred Hall of Information.Gaurdian of the Vault of Holocron.
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=1355&stc=1

"If an item does not appear in our records, it does not exist"―Jocasta Nu[src] (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Episode_II_Attack_of_the_Clones)
Jocasta Nu was a female (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sexes) human (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Human) Jedi Master (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Master) who served as the Chief librarian (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chief_Librarian) of the Jedi Archives (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Archives) . In this role, Nu would assist fellow Jedi in finding information they needed from the Jedi Archives, and controlled access to the restricted Holocron Vault (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Holocron_Vault).

She makes the absolute perfect fit to the role of an AR librarian , you google more images of her if you like.

Now to answer your other questions : are there binaural tracks made specifically for travel to the AR? , I haven't come across one , but it's not like you need one , all you need is a very strong , stable , well holding state of trance.To that effect use any track that gets you to that state.
You can use "guided explorations" - these are a variety of tracks , where a voice assists to you to get to some place , they are quite popular on youtube and are also called "guided meditations" , there are useless to some people (like me , because I can't perform on demand).
Other than that you need good skill at meditation or the thing becomes imaginary and soon falls apart because it requires constant effort and you get weary and tired of it allowing boredom to set in.Worse yet is the effect of "when will it happen".

Regarding what exact type of meditation it was? - it started off with simple images , that I made up in my own mind , once proper trance set in I the used the images as a "tool" to get to where I wanted , like a ladder provides access to where you want to go , some where higher.
How you can discern whether it's all imaginary or actually taking place? - in the later half of your journey the images come rapidly to you on their own (they lack the time you need to make them up in your mind) , and that mind you , is a matter of a fraction of a second , the speed , the flow and the pace in how they come is beyond your own effort or understanding.

FallNWolf
20th September 2016, 01:49 PM
Thanks alot for the information DarkChylde. I will look into it and give it a try :)

DarkChylde
20th September 2016, 05:04 PM
Thanks alot for the information DarkChylde. I will look into it and give it a try :)

welcome :-)

lord.of.the.now
22nd September 2016, 07:40 AM
Heyy,,, is that agarthan alien? yes or no

That picture really captures my imagination

DarkChylde
2nd October 2016, 04:05 PM
Heyy,,, is that agarthan alien? yes or no

That picture really captures my imagination

Not too sure if I subscribe to the hollow earth theory LOTN , but I can find a few images that'd garner my interest and we can talk over it if you like.

But the answer is no , no it's not :-)

lord.of.the.now
3rd October 2016, 04:15 AM
heyy,,, thanks!

DarkChylde
3rd October 2016, 05:55 AM
anytime :-)