PDA

View Full Version : Course refund

mathieuastra
28th June 2016, 09:26 AM
Hey guys,

Last Thursday I purchased the RK program and selected the '5 easy monthly payments' option as this was all I could afford. I made sure to double check I had this selected and not the '1 up front payment' option. I was initially confused upon checking out to see that even though I had the small payments option listed, it still said it would cost the total amount, I naively assumed this was just how it would look but I would only be charged 1/5 of the total amount immediately. I even sent a request to support explaining my situation just as a confirmation that all was okay, which I still have not heard a reply from. The next day I was shocked to find that I had been charged the full amount and my bank account had been over drawn over three hundred dollars! I added further comments to my initial request asking for a full refund and as of this moment (its been well over two business days) I have heard nothing back. As I paid through PayPal it means a refund for my money will take even longer to finally arrive back in my bank account, where it is needed.

I am disappointed that this has happened as this course material looks amazing, and I have been a huge fan of Roberts work for over 12 years now. I very much wanted to purchase this, but being charged unfairly is an upset. :(

I do hope I can get this resolved as soon as possible.

Regards,

Mat.

Robert Bruce
28th June 2016, 09:35 AM
G'day Mat,

please PM me with the details, name and email, you used to sign up for RK and I will investigate.

peace, robert

Hey guys,

Last Thursday I purchased the RK program and selected the '5 easy monthly payments' option as this was all I could afford. I made sure to double check I had this selected and not the '1 up front payment' option. I was initially confused upon checking out to see that even though I had the small payments option listed, it still said it would cost the total amount, I naively assumed this was just how it would look but I would only be charged 1/5 of the total amount immediately. I even sent a request to support explaining my situation just as a confirmation that all was okay, which I still have not heard a reply from. The next day I was shocked to find that I had been charged the full amount and my bank account had been over drawn over three hundred dollars! I added further comments to my initial request asking for a full refund and as of this moment (its been well over two business days) I have heard nothing back. As I paid through PayPal it means a refund for my money will take even longer to finally arrive back in my bank account, where it is needed.

I am disappointed that this has happened as this course material looks amazing, and I have been a huge fan of Roberts work for over 12 years now. I very much wanted to purchase this, but being charged unfairly is an upset. :(

I do hope I can get this resolved as soon as possible.

Regards,

Mat.

mathieuastra
29th June 2016, 12:28 AM
The refund has all been sorted. Thank you so much for getting this so swiftly and easily resolved Robert! :)