PDA

View Full Version : How fast can kundalini rise?

treyguinn
18th July 2016, 12:16 AM
How fast can kundalini rise with your tactile imaging techniques?? does it take years? does it take months, or days? and sorry for asking so many questions

olyris
9th November 2016, 11:06 PM
hi. I'm not familiar with RB's kundalini work, but kundalini can be done in a moment with "shaktipat" which is the grace of a master. basically they do it for you. you can probably find a shaktipat master online, like I did long time ago... as far as I am aware having it awaken the natural way can be very difficult - taking months and years really - whereas with a master they can take a lot of the burden off u. www.kundalini-teacher.com is where I went she is OK.

Robert Bruce
10th November 2016, 01:19 AM
How 'fast' can kundalini be raised?

A big question.

It depends greatly on how dedicated you are with your practices.

I recommend my online video based course, Raising Kundalini, found on www.astraldynamics.com (http://astraldynamics.com)

It is advisable to learn how to do a conscious astral projection first. This changes the energy body in ways that make kundalini more achievable.

When I decided to do this the first time, it took me one week. However, I had thousands of conscious astral projections under my belt, many years of healing practice, and a lot of practice with energy work and meditation.

Balancing the belief system is also very important. See my 'Catch Basket Concept' for ways of achieving this.

Kundalini cannot be raised through Shaktipat. But, I think this can lead to a spiritual awakening that would make kundalini more accessible.

robert

olyris
10th November 2016, 11:54 PM
Kundalini cannot be raised through Shaktipat. But, I think this can lead to a spiritual awakening that would make kundalini more accessible.

yes u r right, shaktipat and it is awakened, not raised as u say.

Robert Bruce
11th November 2016, 01:04 AM
This of course depends upon the practitioner. 99.9% of those that claim to be able to do this, cannot.

Especially if this service is offered remotely. I do not think this could be done remotely.

robert

yes u r right, shaktipat and it is awakened, not raised as u say.

olyris
11th November 2016, 06:17 AM
This of course depends upon the practitioner. 99.9% of those that claim to be able to do this, cannot.

nod they have to basically be in religion.

Especially if this service is offered remotely. I do not think this could be done remotely.

worked for me but I understand that your doubt is healthy. cheers

bartekdko
11th June 2017, 05:26 PM
Shaktipat can only trigered it off then it can rise up mainly to heart chakra
and will develop from this area
, if "soil" is to poor snake will come back
Will reach at least solar plexus and will come back to the root chakra.
There is big difference between energy flowing through ida / pingala and sushumna
We are not just plugnplay devices, there is hundreds of incarnations to be cleared out

CFTraveler
12th June 2017, 06:44 PM
I received shaktipat twice, the first time I felt nothing, the second time I felt cool energy too, coming down from my head down my torso. It felt good. However, I had no Kundalini experiences. When I did have K 'flareups' they felt like someone literally set me on fire. So I'm not sure how this correlates except it being an energy 'tuneup', so to speak.

bartekdko
12th June 2017, 09:59 PM
Shaktipat sounds like someone is a accelerating flow through ida and pingala what can attract "snake" to go out
But i wouldnt recommend it,not prepared body can be litteraly damaged, fortunately everyone are supplied with
Protections like "knots" person who want K should ask oneself "am i ready to destroy actual life and begin journey"

Tooraj2008
18th March 2018, 05:03 PM
raising kundalini suddenly and fast for my case is a joke... because

by just raising a little in root chakra it causes many side effects in my body and it causes much preasure

DarkChylde
20th March 2018, 03:14 PM
But it is true though , Kundalini does reside in the perineum and that's in the realm of the mooladhara chakra (the base/root chakra).

why do people want kundalini anyway? it's nothing but a problem.

fghom001
22nd July 2022, 10:44 PM
where did u get the shgaktipat?

fghom001
24th February 2023, 01:11 PM
its nearly impossible to find someone who can do it.

alphadracooverlord
8th March 2023, 06:46 PM
For me it started at 18 years old and now at 36 it has stabilised. Within some days I will sync with my higher self. I am kind of jealous of my higher self. My twelve monster women started with the help of angels and ets about 19 years old and now 2, 3 years later they have reached over 100%. I am 100% confident they will have physical immortality. I would start very early and workout a lot at the gym. Stay away from psychiatry. Having a lot of sex helps a lot.

fghom001
12th March 2023, 01:11 PM
how did u awaken it so early?

fghom001
12th March 2023, 01:12 PM
For me it started at 18 years old and now at 36 it has stabilised. Within some days I will sync with my higher self. I am kind of jealous of my higher self. My twelve monster women started with the help of angels and ets about 19 years old and now 2, 3 years later they have reached over 100%. I am 100% confident they will have physical immortality. I would start very early and workout a lot at the gym. Stay away from psychiatry. Having a lot of sex helps a lot.
how did u awaken it so early?

alphadracooverlord
23rd March 2023, 05:32 PM
I had help by extraterrestrials.

alphadracooverlord
24th March 2023, 09:08 AM
I don't find 18 early, maybe 15 or 16...