PDA

View Full Version : Moved: marine psychic self defence sticky thread wanted

lord.of.the.now
4th August 2016, 02:03 AM
I was wanting you or CFT to make a sticky thread in the serious possission or neg abuse to incorage neg victims go marine in terms of psychic protection

I am talking about living on a boat or a fishing boat full time. the sea water is very protective. Not only is it running water but salty and high frequency

Fishermen not only get protection but get paid to work on the seas for many weeks

This way when coming home, they get lots of money to save up for protection such as orgones when they go on land and buy it

The secret to getting a job on a boat is to make the boss aware of the lowest paid employee

CFT can you make this sticky by under my name on both neg abuse forums

lord.of.the.now
4th August 2016, 02:32 AM
i don't mean the marine navi seals I mean the marine ocean

CFTraveler
4th August 2016, 03:50 PM
There was an old thread in here with many people talking about the pros and cons about crossing over water and being surrounded by it. I believe it worked or helped many, but it didn't help everyone. I think this subject isn't really universal, because many people don't have access to the ocean, or the ocean isn't clean and pristine in all places. However, it's a good idea to try, and I believe Robert mentions it in his 'crossing water' countermeasures. It's a good idea, and it's already found in 'countermeasures' topics in the PSD forum.

lord.of.the.now
15th September 2016, 12:17 AM
a theory of mine,,,
Running essential oils applied to the water circuit should overcome entities that are tolerant to running water

It feels spiritual common sense. Spiritual rationality. I just got to put it to the test.

I am trying to make a water crossing business I will share it a later date on the forum