PDA

View Full Version : qstn Regarding the ability to feel presence

DarkChylde
9th August 2016, 12:02 PM
I doing a ritual in which I'm supposed to summon/invoke my ancestors , now after I call upon them , how exactly can I tell they are there?

When you invoke something/anything , even your spirit guides or such , how is it that you are then supposed to feel?

is it a distinct "Something is definitely here I'm heck sure"

or "Now I am with my ancestors who stand beside me"

or "I have bodily sensations , like goose flesh and tingling"

I'm pretty sure there aren't going to things flying around and pans and pots knocking letting me know something is here , but how can one tell when something has been summoned? - is the feeling very clear , precise and easy to tell? , i.e you know it's there , or there are other subtle things?

DarkChylde
9th August 2016, 12:06 PM
the other thing is sometimes I do get that feeling , but it's not "persistent" enough for me to tell , the summoned party has arrived , it's just a flash and then it's gone and I feel and sense nothing , also I'm very very worried that I might be just psychologically convincing myself I'm sensing something when I'm not (deluding myself for the sake of the procedure?).

Timothy
9th August 2016, 02:45 PM
I doing a ritual in which I'm supposed to summon/invoke my ancestors , now after I call upon them , how exactly can I tell they are there?

When you invoke something/anything , even your spirit guides or such , how is it that you are then supposed to feel?

is it a distinct "Something is definitely here I'm heck sure"

or "Now I am with my ancestors who stand beside me"

or "I have bodily sensations , like goose flesh and tingling"

I'm pretty sure there aren't going to things flying around and pans and pots knocking letting me know something is here , but how can one tell when something has been summoned? - is the feeling very clear , precise and easy to tell? , i.e you know it's there , or there are other subtle things?

DC, ;)

Summon your ancestors (or the arriving party) from where?

Steps...

If my ancestors still yet in the past..may be summoned into the present, then where is the past that I summoned to they ... may arrive.

Even still, if I in this time may reach back, then from here forth may, thus am I summonable to where those yet unborn be.

Is there a Line that to have skipped through, thereby bears my faced semblance?

Am I everyone that ever led to me, or am I that which leading...has led everyone to here? God help us everyone if the latter be true... ;)

Segue...

In the Wolf's eyes...taint very far where multiple lines criss crossing reveal the lighter side... to/two/too ...each in every of One...Us...carrying Our's.

Everyone of *Oc-Ca-Sion* needs a pat on the back, even a dear old dad.

*toward...to fall ; go down, set ; juncture, reason* ....

Heaven raised hell ...up... (et)and the mouth of ..."It"... closed down.

I blew the engine in my 52 Dodge Pick Up, I got out (et)and walked a crooked zig zag mile stoned all the way ...to/two/too... here. Of 19s and|dna 21s ... A-CE Oned & Eleavened ... Aetos Dios ... Gaia

Gene-ology - I authored a book that authors Me (et)and Us that authored Be.

Who is Who az Who wrote Who...that Who rote Be.

From beginning ...to/two/too... beginning.

For of either side...pon which bank in deed makes claim in the river...while the flow belongs to the people streaming up and down...twixt bankrupt deeds.

Hu in Deed ... Freebies

CFTraveler
9th August 2016, 04:41 PM
In a trance I see whoever I summon (which is not something I do hardly ever). From a waking state I don't know.

DarkChylde
9th August 2016, 05:08 PM
In a trance I see whoever I summon (which is not something I do hardly ever). From a waking state I don't know.

while in trance when you summon the entity in question you see them as in "see" them , physical features , distinct shapes , express outline and impression of the person/spirit under question?

Has this always been so? , i.e innate? or came as you developed spiritually?

WhiteMonkey
9th August 2016, 05:29 PM
There are different possibilities

You can see them like you would see another person right in front of you
You can hear them like a clear voice in youre ear
You can feel them certainly
You can 'observe' them thinking

All very clear to me

DarkChylde
9th August 2016, 05:38 PM
There are different possibilities

You can see them like you would see another person right in front of you
You can hear them like a clear voice in youre ear
You can feel them certainly
You can 'observe' them thinking

All very clear to me

All of which I listed , very useful - now I only have to figure how to do this myself , so not only that your reply is very instructional too :-)

Timothy
10th August 2016, 02:43 AM
Try this ... spontaneous speakng. Ask a question .... then without a doubt.... Answer. Test it till you've no doubt you're being spoken to thru your own voice ... then work on thought..but it haz to be emotional responsive thought.

DarkChylde
10th August 2016, 04:07 AM
Try this ... spontaneous speakng. Ask a question .... then without a doubt.... Answer. Test it till you've no doubt you're being spoken to thru your own voice ... then work on thought..but it haz to be emotional responsive thought.

awesome , hadn't even heard of this method before , will give it a go.

CFTraveler
10th August 2016, 07:26 PM
while in trance when you summon the entity in question you see them as in "see" them , physical features , distinct shapes , express outline and impression of the person/spirit under question?

Has this always been so? , i.e innate? or came as you developed spiritually? A flash of a picture, not usually detailed, or if detailed, not for long, and I forget afterwards. But like I said, it's not something I do, so I can't say it's a development thing.

Frater.Akenu
11th August 2016, 09:47 AM
awesome , hadn't even heard of this method before , will give it a go.
This is one of the passive methods I have told you about :).

DarkChylde
11th August 2016, 10:04 AM
This is one of the passive methods I have told you about :).

I was reminded of it yes thanks , I think this is one of those areas of occult where one has to work and hone the skill , I have zero experience here so expecting "something" or anything at all would be a little too zealous at this point in time , I'll keep working on it - I'm sure the effort will pay off.

Timothy
11th August 2016, 07:16 PM
Within what is specifically Man...I would say that dualistic terms apply.

However, What wholly belongs as Human, where within duality is not...say as a wedding ring goes round...having and holding...though of nonpolaristics bound.

The minimalist limitations of non-feeling dualistic "thinking" is the creatrix of good vs bad...Thusly subjecting unto torment...what is Man.

Thus without "it's" rightful Inward Turning, opened is the gate of hell...whereof otherwise...what is Wholly Human is as all things work toward the good of God...Creator.

We may then ask, What is Pure? Ahhh...There is nothing impure when everything THAT is...as it is...is Pure.

To justify first...to cover Her. Thus covered...also purified from dualistics that torment and wearily fray the mind. Thus pure...also Sanct in and of The Whole thrice given.

For to in have and to of hold is to be Spoken 4 in and of the 5th said, I do...with this Hand...You...I THEE wed.

As IS The Unfolding Of The Fullness Of The Week...Of The Consumed Entirety's Consumation...Perfectly Comes The 8th Day. Av ... Beresh¡t

Hallelujah - http://youtu.be/y8AWFf7EAc4

"If I am not for my Self, then Who is for Me?"..."If I am only for my Self, then What am I?"..."If not now, when?" Hillel

Who in deed!!!

Lovers In A Red Sky - http://youtu.be/alGVP7L6ZQ0

In & Of Ahhh God Deed ... Freely Loved & Loving ... Au NaTural ... HuMan

If as a quar-tet thumb led...What grasping within the Life is without the Living's grip drivenly reined In!? Krishna

Do not forget The Living One|i|Re-Member The Living One. Thomas

Inside - http://youtu.be/ZVDDiM1QWiM

Alleluiah

Namiloh_A_holimaN

.Better Than.
Two In The...

Burning Bush

Yadid

P.S. Life is not merely a sponteneous Occurence; THAT which Lives The Life IS The BicurRing Event. H.S.

Bicur's One Rule: No Squares In The Round.
Do Not Go,...
...Come.

Shah Maht