PDA

View Full Version : Pain after AP?

MessyAlex
28th August 2016, 05:32 PM
So, i'm fairly new to astral projection, but its going well so far. The only issue i'm facing is that when i'm waking up or coming out of a projection i find myself in crippling pain, like my entire body cramps up.

Is this normal?

Sinera
28th August 2016, 06:44 PM
Is this normal?
No. Definitely not.

I would recommend you ask Robert Bruce here in this forum on the Ask Robert section. Maybe it is energy body or even somehow kundalini-energy related, but it might also be a kind of physical or psycho-somatic expression. I don't know.

If you have the same pain elsewhere then maybe have a doctor check-up? Or is it only this way after AP?

I only had 'pain' experiences during AP with some neg/elementals biting my fingers or with hitch-hikers that somehow stick to you like with needles. But nothing dramatic (although it might sound dramatic but I have grown pretty reckless over the years when it comes to non-physical experiences).

I know this is not of much help right now, but hope s.o. else can shed more light on it.

MessyAlex
28th August 2016, 06:58 PM
Health wise i'm totaly fine. Only happens after projecting, it's very brief say 10 seconds or so.

Thank you for your help, i'll check it out

CFTraveler
29th August 2016, 01:40 PM
It's very possible that you are tensing up when you do the exit. That used to happen to me when doing certain techs, and then there is some muscle pain remaining. Try making sure you do a lot of muscle relaxation in the beginning of your practice, and when you're doing whatever mental exercise you do to enter trance, continue 'melting' into your chair/bed while you have body consciousness. Of course, when you lose body consciousness then don't think about it any more.
Another thing you can do is try different exit techniques, and see if there is a particular one that is contributing to the problem.

MessyAlex
29th August 2016, 05:50 PM
thank you, i'll give some different exit techs a try

WhiteMonkey
29th August 2016, 07:12 PM
Does it make a difference when you experience different things in your projection?

MessyAlex
30th August 2016, 06:31 PM
I've only done it a few times, and it's happened after each one