PDA

View Full Version : Possible Astro projection/OBE experience??

Incidental_Iguana
2nd September 2016, 09:44 AM
Forgive me if I am using this forum incorrectly, I did not know where else to post this. I am new to this site and new to the experience i'm about to share...

Last night I decided to try listening to 10 hours of "chakra cleansing sleep meditation" on YouTube. Within five minutes or so, I felt as if I were floating off of my bed and I was so tempted to open my eyes to see if I actually were (sounds stupid, I know). No longer than 2-3 minutes later, I felt as if I were no longer in my original body, but that of a bigger masculine figure. This created an overwhelming sense of joy which almost reduced me to tears, as I am a Female to Male transgender. I felt taller and more masculine than ever and it was wonderful.

I wanted to share this and ask if there was anything else I can do to heighten this experience and make it last.

CFTraveler
2nd September 2016, 03:54 PM
It sounds like you did have an out of body experience. I don't know what you can do to heighten the experience, because each experience will be different, but energy work usually helps making experiences last longer for some, controlling your emotions also help. Strong emotions tend to bring you back to your body.