PDA

View Full Version : Busy Dreams!

beatles
14th August 2006, 04:11 PM
Hi
I have a problem with my dreams.
Every night I see lots of dreams full of people and events and places and I can't harldy remember all of them.
It seems that my mind is really busy during the night.Every time that I can find a quite time in my dream I can realize that I'm dreaming and I can control it and turn it to a lucid dream but the problem is that I can't find that
time(There are always people around me talking to me)
What should I do ?

CFTraveler
14th August 2006, 04:25 PM
Hi
I have a problem with my dreams.
Every night I see lots of dreams full of people and events and places and I can't harldy remember all of them. This is normal.

It seems that my mind is really busy during the night.Every time that I can find a quite time in my dream I can realize that I'm dreaming and I can control it and turn it to a lucid dream but the problem is that I can't find that
time(There are always people around me talking to me)
What should I do ? I am not sure I understand the problem- Do you believe that the dream itself is keeping you involved so that you don't achieve lucidity? If so, try affirmations before sleep: I will become aware" before you go to sleep- don't make contemplation a necessity to achieve lucidity. use other things like reality checks, etc. And make sure to keep a dream journal. If it's too much, use a recorder and use keywords to remember as much as possible.

beatles
14th August 2006, 09:47 PM
Thank you CFTraveler
You are very helpful
Well I'm doing the affirmations and I have a dream journal ( I'm following Mastering Astral Projection Program) but actually I can't remember most of my dreams (althogh i say my affirmations before giong to sleep)

Is there any way that one can determine the moment he/she is falling asleep?

CFTraveler
14th August 2006, 10:01 PM
Is there any way that one can determine the moment he/she is falling asleep?
That's something that I've been trying to do since I was about 15- and I believe I can say that to me, the point in which you fall asleep is the point where your hypnagogic hallucinations are coming in clear and strong, and when they start to engage you-'suck you in'- if you get involved in the dream you are asleep- if you maintain your awareness and know that what you are doing is looking at what the dreaming mind is throwing at you, then you are at the point of either OBE and/or sleep- at the crossroads, so to speak.

beatles
15th August 2006, 04:31 PM
Thanks a lot.

sleep- at the crossroads
what does that mean ?