PDA

View Full Version : What would happen if someone pulled me out of my body?

StrawHatPro
26th October 2016, 12:29 PM
What would happen to me if someone nudged me out of my body? I've heard people who aren't familiar with astral projection experience scary things because they don't know what happening, but what if someone like me who knows about it and has read up on it but it was their first time exiting? Also, would it be easier to exit your body yourself afterwards? (I'm going to guess yes because you have that conformation that certain knowladge that it's really and you can't doubt it because you experienced it.)

Also, another question: is it possible to aid people when they are trying to exit by themselves? So your not doing all the heavy lifting but your just helping them get out when they are trying to astral project.

CFTraveler
26th October 2016, 01:49 PM
My guess is that you'd get out easier and then would have a nice time with it. I have been pulled out by 'someone', but I really think it was some self aspect, as it was in the early days of learning to project consciously, and all kinds of interesting things happened then.
It is very difficult to try to get someone else out, very very difficult.

StrawHatPro
27th October 2016, 12:36 PM
My guess is that you'd get out easier and then would have a nice time with it. I have been pulled out by 'someone', but I really think it was some self aspect, as it was in the early days of learning to project consciously, and all kinds of interesting things happened then.
It is very difficult to try to get someone else out, very very difficult.
It's very difficult? That's news to me. Although, now that I'm told it dosent surprise me. Despite this, would anyone like to try lifting me out of my body if they ever get the chance? I'm sorry if this sounds childish, I'm just interested to feel what it'd be like being pulled out of my body by someone else. I'd ask a friend but none of my friends do Astral Projection.

CFTraveler
27th October 2016, 03:02 PM
It is. I have it in my diary somewhere, when I tried to get my husband out (he and I were trying at the same time) and I had a hard time physically 'grabbing' his energy body, and I found myself then having trouble locating myself in 'his' space. When it finally worked (it seemed like hours, but it was probably minutes) he freaked out and broke the projection. It was almost like a comedy show, for anyone who would have been observing.