U
V
W
X
Y
Z

newfreedom
9th November 2016, 11:38 PM
A couple of weeks ago, i had a dream which included a 'Tawny' owl looking directly at me, in close proximity.

Then a fews days after this i had a dream which included a snake, the snake was chasing me & biting at my feet.

I decided it would be a good idea to have a 'dream journal of animals'

So the first page in this journal has the alphabet list of animals encountered which i will add to as they happen. i will then add a new post when i want to record any extra details about any of the dreams, also times, dates or any other synchronisitic or intersting information

:mrgreen:

newfreedom
20th November 2016, 08:32 AM
This morning i had 2 nightmare type dreams, where my daughter's ferrets both got injured in each dream. Life threatening injuries that needed to call the vet out during 'out of hours' ....very distressing dreams

newfreedom
31st December 2016, 10:28 PM
2 nights ago had a non lucid dream about a cat taking a blk bird 'off' in it's mouth... with me in 'hot persute' trying to rescue it ....

This is real life trauma being re-experienced.
i have chased cats with birds in their mouths .... so many times in this lifetime 'sigh' ......

newfreedom
10th March 2018, 01:24 PM
Several dolphin

my young daughter, myself & another were going to go into the sea, when we got to the shore it was much like a harbour environment & several dolphin were there, they were quite close to us.

This dream had originally started out lucid, but by the time we had met the dolphins, i had lost lucidity.

After seeing the dolphins i think the dream ended, as i don't recall anything else happening.