PDA

View Full Version : kundalini in ida

astralreek
27th November 2016, 05:47 PM
my kundalini on awakening seems to have travelled through the left channel instead of susumna.how to change the flow to susumna?

thanks

Robert Bruce
27th November 2016, 11:31 PM
There are several ways kundalini can manifest, and what happens depends upon the combination of elements and chakra activity involved, and of course the personality and what traumas and energy blocks might be present. These kind of things tend to correct themselves over time if you continue your practices (if any) and seek balance in all areas of your life.

Balance is key....

robert

astralreek
28th November 2016, 06:17 PM
There are several ways kundalini can manifest, and what happens depends upon the combination of elements and chakra activity involved, and of course the personality and what traumas and energy blocks might be present. These kind of things tend to correct themselves over time if you continue your practices (if any) and seek balance in all areas of your life.

Balance is key....

robert

Thanks Robert...I was quite scared and felt uncomfortable at the beginning but with anulom vilom pranayam and energy work reversed the flow back to central canal.now the sensations have dampened.thought Gopi Krishna'scase was going to happen in me.