PDA

View Full Version : "In Silence There Is Strength: Bending Reality Without Making a Single Move"

Craig
18th December 2016, 05:57 AM
This book has helped me more than I expected. Just wanted to share the good news to everyone, it’s free today. Get yours now before the time runs out. The promo is just until the 21st of December.

Get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MF4HNV6

dontco
18th December 2016, 12:03 PM
Hi, Craig! thanks for the update... This book does seem very interesting. Can you tell us a little more about what it's about? I would love to hear...
And it would be really nice of you if you can tell us how this book can help... :heart:
Thanks!

WhiteMonkey
19th December 2016, 09:22 AM
Ok I got it lets see how it is

IA56
19th December 2016, 10:03 AM
Hi Craig,
Thank you for the link, I did skim through the book and it is similar what I have used to find the truth of my life....finding memories and how I have re-build them to be able to live...horror memories made them pleasant to be able to cope with them....and shameful memories to make them heroic etc....the new angle for me was the demon thing...I will test it ...it sound interesting....and also the food helping to get soothing if needed....
Very interesting, thank you :-)

Love
ia

newfreedom
19th December 2016, 12:38 PM
This book has helped me more than I expected. Just wanted to share the good news to everyone, it’s free today. Get yours now before the time runs out. The promo is just until the 21st of December.

Get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MF4HNV6

Yeah, the book looks, reads & responds Helpfully as i 'brisked' through it ...... i clicked on a few links etc. BUT notice that this is from AMAZON. com ....... but i am only with Amazon .uk ..... so i am 'un-sure' how i could aquire it.

BE 'Great'..... if I COULD /:angelic:

WhiteMonkey
24th December 2016, 12:38 AM
Make an Amazon com account

ButterflyWoman
24th December 2016, 09:41 AM
I downloaded it via Amazaon Australia. It should be available from Amazon UK.