PDA

View Full Version : EA Koetting MST

treyguinn
20th December 2016, 05:28 PM
Hi. EA Koetting has a technique of getting into the trance state known as Theta Gamma sync. He has a technique where you stare at the point where the wall and the ceiling meet, and focus on the static that you see until it builds up. But I dont quite understand how to succeed in this. and i dont understand how to do it. Can somebody here teach me how to do this? thank you!!!

CFTraveler
20th December 2016, 07:08 PM
It uses the normal eye effect of afterimage buildup. When you stare at something unblinking and without moving the gaze, you start building up an afterimage that eventually clouds up your field of vision. It's just a way to get into trance and provoke hypnagogia (or matrixing, if you prefer.) You can do it with any object.

treyguinn
21st December 2016, 12:13 AM
how long does it take to get into trance? because i tryed just staring at a point on the wall, then the static started to build up. But i was waiting for a long time and nothing happened...just blurred vision.

newfreedom
21st December 2016, 11:01 AM
how long does it take to get into trance? .

i've been using this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wANeLrw3AeU), treyguinn, about 10 / 15 mins. in i am 'IN TRANCE' it's good xX

Video Hypnosis - Ultimate Relaxation ~~~ Dick Sutphen :idea: