PDA

View Full Version : Healing physical brain

Fran
23rd December 2016, 11:00 PM
During the last years I've suffered a lot of anxiety due to university. I'm a bit introvert and I have a mild social anxiety. The problem was that I've had to speak in public regularly and this was simply too much for my anxiety. This anxiety became chronic and I felt very bad for a long period of time wich caused me an impact in my brain's health. Let me explain this. I've observed that my logical reasoning became reduced, it's like I have a lower IQ. My memory is affected too, I often forget what I'm about to say or do, sometimes I struggle to remember some words and Im more sluggish than before. I thought It was going to be temporal, that I would heal when I didn't have the anxiety anymore but this didn't happen at all. I'm free of anxiety for months and I haven't improved.

I wonder if I can use self healing, or whatever type of healing, to recover my brain's health. It literally feels like some of my brain cells are damaged or something.

I would really apreciate some help.

Thanks.

lord.of.the.now
4th April 2018, 07:47 PM
yess you can heal the brain:heart:

whatever is worked on mental level changes the brain structure in the brain. It's very possible to heal schizophrenia for good

You can also receive psychic surgery on the brain which changes the shape of its form or structure

CFTraveler
6th April 2018, 01:56 PM
It is possible, when stress is chronic, to suffer the way you describe, loss of capacity, from a biological standpoint. Stress hormones can change your profile. However this is completely reversible.
*Eat more protein, and cholesterol (and good fats).
*Listen to binaural beats if you're not epileptic.
*Meditate daily, something like transcendental meditation, where you repeat a nonsense word over and over for a lengthening period of time. This will help with any stress you're having right now.
It may take a while, but things will improve.

lord.of.the.now
6th April 2018, 07:05 PM
There is a book called how to master your memory by tony buzan

You can rewire that part of the damaged brain by learning how to enhance your memory you are affecting and re wiring that part of the damaged brain by doing so

https://www.amazon.com/Master-Your-Memory-Tony-Buzan/dp/0563537280

You are really really really exercising your brain by learning to master your memory. You will need brain food at least 7 fish pills daily to support it. Just like working out at the gym you will need protein powder

There are given exercises in the book that train memory overtime. The more you practice the exercises in book the more your giving your brian a work out. Note you will need to not do it too much. From experience it can be to overwhelming for the brain to do to much brian exercise to soon. So appropriate amounts of brain exercises daily give your brain a rest. Brain is like a thinking muscle. Don't train the muscle to much too soon.

olyris
15th April 2018, 09:20 AM
Youtube search for "acidwarp." If you can get the psychometry right you can pick the feeling impressions of the colours then you can fix the problem. There are all sorts of simple brain exercises on the web but acidwarp is the one I have experimented with lately, it's a genius.

QuinnPepper
7th January 2021, 03:36 AM
There is a book called how to master your memory by tony buzan

You can rewire that part of the damaged brain by learning how to enhance your memory you are affecting and re wiring that part of the damaged brain by doing so

https://www.amazon.com/Master-Your-Memory-Tony-Buzan/dp/0563537280 reliefseeker (https://reliefseeker.com/)

You are really really really exercising your brain by learning to master your memory. You will need brain food at least 7 fish pills daily to support it. Just like working out at the gym you will need protein powder

There are given exercises in the book that train memory overtime. The more you practice the exercises in book the more your giving your brian a work out. Note you will need to not do it too much. From experience it can be to overwhelming for the brain to do to much brian exercise to soon. So appropriate amounts of brain exercises daily give your brain a rest. Brain is like a thinking muscle. Don't train the muscle to much too soon.

Hi lord.of.the.now,

Your information very useful for me. Because, I want some technique about healing physical brain.

lord.of.the.now
7th January 2021, 06:27 PM
your very welcome. Hope it's really really helped QuinnPepper (https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/member.php?42571-QuinnPepper)

lord.of.the.now
7th January 2021, 08:19 PM
I strongly recommend a book from dominic o'brien

https://www.amazon.com/How-Develop-Brilliant-Memory-Week/dp/1780287909/ref=sr_1_2?crid=MIFNAV7BCT8Q&dchild=1&keywords=dominic+o%27brien&qid=1610050596&sprefix=dominc+o+brien%2Caps%2C-1&sr=8-2

I can remember seventeen sentences from a book in perfect order and getting better

IT's recalling the information from a random spiritual book

Chrysalis
8th January 2021, 01:32 AM
You might just need some building up and replenishing some depleted nutrients like your B vitamins including B12 and you might want to try some CoQ10. It feeds the mitochondria in our cells and has been used in some Alzheimer trials and has shown promise in improving memory and cognitive abilities in Alzheimer patients. A good dose to try for the CoQ10 would be between 50-200mg. There are two forms available: Ubiquinone and ubiquinol. Ubiquinol is the more active form and tends to be more expensive, but your body will convert the ubiquinone form to ubiquinol you just need to make sure you take it with meals that has some fat as it is a fat soluble supplement. And a good b-complex with at least 50mg of all the b's (except for folic acid which comes in smaller microgram doses). And you might want to look for a separate b12 supplement that is sublingual and in the form of methylcobalamin as that is the most absorbable form. And because low levels of b12 affect memory.

There is also a whole line of supplements called nootropics that you might want to research that are designed for memory, cognition, alertness, etc.

Oh- CoQ10 is very safe to take in 50-200mg amounts. There are some people who are dealing with other issues (it's good for heart, kidneys and liver) that are taking 300mgs and up and Parkinson patients who are taking several grams a day. It can cause nausea, especially at the much higher doses, which is why it's recommended to start low and take with food. But it is generally free of side effects. And b vitamins are water soluble. What your body doesn't need it will flush out via the kidneys. But b-vitamins are really important for nerve (and brain) health.

During the last years I've suffered a lot of anxiety due to university. I'm a bit introvert and I have a mild social anxiety. The problem was that I've had to speak in public regularly and this was simply too much for my anxiety. This anxiety became chronic and I felt very bad for a long period of time wich caused me an impact in my brain's health. Let me explain this. I've observed that my logical reasoning became reduced, it's like I have a lower IQ. My memory is affected too, I often forget what I'm about to say or do, sometimes I struggle to remember some words and Im more sluggish than before. I thought It was going to be temporal, that I would heal when I didn't have the anxiety anymore but this didn't happen at all. I'm free of anxiety for months and I haven't improved.

I wonder if I can use self healing, or whatever type of healing, to recover my brain's health. It literally feels like some of my brain cells are damaged or something.

Thanks.

olyris
16th January 2021, 01:44 PM

Thanks.

There are three keys to the mind and the evolution of the brain is accordingly:
1. thought
2. reality
3. gratitude

90% of the brain, Einstein said, does not, actually compute reality, in most. Hence you see the need to catch illnesses in order to evolve yourself. Well, thankfully there is no denial to the theory on the human being - the most beautiful and honest creation that God helped put there. Are you wise enough to survive in this universe? If yes then for certain you will.

Enlighten death - with your wins.

Eonnn
17th January 2021, 05:52 PM
Youtube search for "acidwarp." If you can get the psychometry right you can pick the feeling impressions of the colours then you can fix the problem. There are all sorts of simple brain exercises on the web but acidwarp is the one I have experimented with lately, it's a genius.
I don't really understand, it was pleasant to watch but that's about it really. Can you elaborate more?

Eonnn
17th January 2021, 06:00 PM
It wasn't too long ago that scientists discovered the brain has something called "neuroplasticity" which is the ability to reshape and remould itself, to develop new pathways and patterns, new ways to process and learn. Essentially, when it comes down to it, it's the brains ability to heal itself. But this neuroplasticity doesn't just start and stop and the brain, they now starting to discover it's similar thing for our DNA. So basically, we can heal ourselves through re-training, reshaping, remoulding by putting new practices or processes into play. Could be as simple as forming a new habit or breaking an old one, or just learning something new.

I suffered from anxiety in the past, I also suffered from other mental health problems. I've overcome them now, but what helped me was recognizing my own innate ability to heal myself, to believe in myself and work on myself, work towards my own recovery. With mental health, no one knows you better than you know yourself, so quite often the only thing other people can do is support you and empower you to heal yourself, to help you make your own path and way to healing and recovery.

Watching a few TED talks on youtube regarding mental health or mental illness can be inspiring, and helps you discover what has worked in the past for other people.

olyris
17th January 2021, 06:40 PM
DNA is about where this universe it at in terms of judging itself nice. The New Age has been working through innocence as a DNA qualitative aspect. Innocence has all of the divine truths, reasons, codes. There are ways and means in proper and brave, though that need evolutionary "unkinking" - it might take a prophecy, though.

The ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ is an interesting genetic case or example of knowing what to do.

Eonnn: Acidwarp bears the psychometry of true love, ie you will feel what you know.

Eonnn
17th January 2021, 07:44 PM
Ahh ok I see, thanks! that explains why it felt pleasant to look at.

The ability for a brain to self-heal, or for DNA to self-repair goes much deeper than just the physical aspect. Consciousness is self-correcting, and like you pointed out the universe is evolving into higher levels of consciousness, becoming increasingly complex through simpler processes, and we see this in evolution theory, but also in creation of technological systems which may one day lead to AI. Artificial super intelligence would be better equipped from a universal perspective to better determine it's own fate, able to reflect on itself and determine a better course of action, which seems to be what the universe is aiming for by creating more complexity that works on simpler processes but complex systems and designs, so it can be more conscious with greater understanding and control of itself. But now we are going off-topic, suffice to say yes you can heal yourself if you believe you can.

Jexx
17th January 2021, 09:08 PM
Hi Fran,

Following on from Chrysalis's good advice about vitamins and COQ10. I would also strongly recommend a good healthy diet, rich in vegetables and fruits.

It is also critical for good brain health and general health to avoid artificial sweetners of all types and avoid processed foods.

For some people cutting out gluten is critical for brain health (anything with wheat), but is hard for most people to do. I use a lot of oats and gluten free grains to avoid gluten and still enjoy scones, bread, pizza...etc.

I hope this helps

Best Wishes

Jexx

olyris
18th January 2021, 08:25 AM
Ahh ok I see, thanks! that explains why it felt pleasant to look at.

The ability for a brain to self-heal, or for DNA to self-repair goes much deeper than just the physical aspect. Consciousness is self-correcting, and like you pointed out the universe is evolving into higher levels of consciousness, becoming increasingly complex through simpler processes, and we see this in evolution theory, but also in creation of technological systems which may one day lead to AI. Artificial super intelligence would be better equipped from a universal perspective to better determine it's own fate, able to reflect on itself and determine a better course of action, which seems to be what the universe is aiming for by creating more complexity that works on simpler processes but complex systems and designs, so it can be more conscious with greater understanding and control of itself. But now we are going off-topic, suffice to say yes you can heal yourself if you believe you can.
Yes, acidwarp can be so fearsome that you can literally feel yourself prophecise yourself the perfect human other. try it - in control, olyris

olyris
18th January 2021, 05:57 PM
Yes, acidwarp can be so fearsome that you can literally feel yourself prophecise yourself the perfect human other. try it - in control, olyris
I think this sort of imagery is called a projection, but what is projecting onto (the) rainbow? Seeing, feeling, knowing, the divinity of YOU.