PDA

View Full Version : any update on Roberts next book on energy work?

Jonathan2525
4th January 2017, 03:16 PM
Hi all,

I hope you don't mind if I bug you guys, but I haven't been in the forums for a while and I'm trying to come up to speed on what Roberts planned works are. I remember him mentioning very non-concrete plans to write books on the subjects of advanced energy work and Kundalini; has there been any news on this front? I know he's doing courses now, I was wondering if he has any plan to continue publishing in book form.

newfreedom
5th January 2017, 04:41 AM
Hi all,

I hope you don't mind if I bug you guys, but I haven't been in the forums for a while and I'm trying to come up to speed on what Roberts planned works are. I remember him mentioning very non-concrete plans to write books on the subjects of advanced energy work and Kundalini; has there been any news on this front? I know he's doing courses now, I was wondering if he has any plan to continue publishing in book form.

Hi Johnathan,

i personally have not heard about any more about the topics you describe here in your post. Others may know more than me or be able to 'tell you' updated information on the subjects you ask

N~i~C~E question :heart:

CFTraveler
5th January 2017, 05:19 PM
I sent you a pm.