PDA

View Full Version : UNDER DAILY ASTRAL ATTACK

MICHAEL303
16th August 2006, 05:06 PM
Dear Mr Bruce,

I am hoping you can help me because I have been cursed and am under daily psychic/astral attack by Marilyn Manson. If you do not know, Marilyn Manson is a satanic rock star of the heavy metal band by the same name and who I now know to be a very dangerous person. I know it is Marilyn Manson himself but I do not want to wiidely distribute how as it would potentially lead others to the direct source of my entrapment. Until recent times I have no formal knowledge of magic, the occult or psychic protection- other than reading between the liines with my intuition.

My symptoms are as follows: Manson is able to- prick my feet and make my hands and arms go numb when I am trying to sleep. He constantly flashes images and memories in my mind, is able to pinch my neck, squeeze my heart, send smells, put pressure on/stab at my eyes, prick my fingers, make little fragments of my teeth break off, speak to me psychically in words, get into my dreams and give me headaches which are aimed at disenabling my ability to think, just to name the main ones. This occurs continuously on a daily 24/7 basis.

After once keeping me up for 4 days straight without sleep I am unable to block him out of my mind and am frequently unable to hold a steady train of thought without an interjection of some sort. He is in my head now as I write this. This began after his formal 'psychic revealing' (or rather- when he broke into my mind for the first time) in October of 2005, however in hindsight I believe my debilitating and undiagnosable chronic fatigue to be his work as well which began in mid 2000 but which has been significantly reduced recently after I began taking mega salt baths, wearing silver, eating and dispersing garlic in my house, keeping amethyst and quartz and doing protective energy work.

I believe his ‘interest’ in me is my mothers gold rosary beads and my music which aims to inform people of the truth regarding ‘the nature of reality’- much like the movie "The Matrix" does. My mother committed suicide in 1990 after having similar symptoms, and only now am I realising that she must have been under psychic/astral attack as I am now. (I was 9 at the time of her death)

Please do not reply unless you know who he is and what helping me will mean to him- I believe he may attempt to physically, not psychically attack you- or worse.

I feel the need to add the following information: 2 or 3 different black cats have begun to stalk around my house and one walked through my front door and into my house when I left open and is missing half of the bridge of its nose. Also- birds have been singing at night near my bedroom window, and 3 times I have seen large flocks of birds near my house. Twice this has been a flock of crows of about 50 in number and once it was a flock of small sparrow like birds of which there were approximately 200. Also- there are trees in the middle of the road on the street where I live and in January someone burned the one out the front of my house.

My specific question is as follows- is Manson able to read my mind and find out specific details of where I live etc, and; how dangerous is it for other people when I am around them?

Robert Bruce
17th January 2007, 02:46 PM
If your name is Wesley, please contact me again as I have misplaced your email address, and I will advise.

Robert Bruce