PDA

View Full Version : Intense energy spike came into my lower back this morning!

Honeybadger400
5th February 2017, 08:59 PM
So I had an interesting situation in the early hours this morning. I went to bed last night. I didn't do a lot of meditation (maybe 20-30 minutes). I had some new crystals under my pillow for the second night (labradorite and angellite) and a ruminated quartz I've had for sometime. I was trying out the angellite to see if it would help connecting with angels, specifically Adral, my guardian.
I had a number of dreams the last one being a dream where I'm lying in my childhood bed meditating. I feel an onsite of ringing in my ears and I become exited that I'm about to receive a download from my guardian angel (I don't know why I'm thinking that). The ringing amplifies and becomes intense. Suddenly there is a large massive zap of energy that comes into my lower back and it radiates up my spine. Then my whole body starts tingling. Then I wake up in the same position I was laying in my bed, but obviously it's the bed I live in today. It's morning, the sun is just starting to rise. Im still feeling the intense energy in my body I had in the dream and I also feel strong full body vibrations (not unlike an OBE entry / exit). In fact I recognize the vibrations and attempt an exit to no avail so I get up. My ears are still ringing, energy is still going up and down my spine. The area where the energy came in my back is sore and it makes me nauseated. My root chakra is spinning like crazy. Eventually after 5-10 minutes the ringing fades and the other sensations diminish and I get on with my morning routine (coffee first of course).
Its noon now. My backs still sore and my root chackra is still very active.

Any idea what exactly happened?

Honeybadger400
5th February 2017, 09:16 PM
It's also one of those disorienting scenarios of going to sleep in your dream just as you wake up in reality. I was also sleeping the same way in in the same position (on my side) in both situations. In the dream my son is lying beside me exactly where my wife was laying beside me when I woke up. I wonder if that was the effect of the energy synchronizing the dream with reality.
Luckily in my disorientation I didn't wake my wife up or I'd really be sore, lol. If not for the little bit of discerning daylight, I would have attempted to send her back to her room (my son sneaks in our room sometimes when he wakes up at night and this is a common routine with him)

Honeybadger400
5th February 2017, 09:28 PM
And yes I've had many opportunities to discern that this situation was not caused by a kick emminating from a semi-sleeping wife, lol 😂