PDA

View Full Version : Robert, you need to know what's going on.

LianM
13th February 2017, 11:02 PM
For this, I will use as many details as possible, so you will be able to have a glimpse into what is going on, and why the evil ones are getting rid of their crimes. PLEASE get involved in this, as it might be way more serious than you imagine. You are my last hope Robert. After I tell you everything, I advise you to PLEASE read my akashic records, so you see what's going on better. They are criminals and they are doing it so good somehow good people like you are not even aware of that. Here's how it started: I was studying at a spiritual group, to try to develop my psychic abilities, it's called spiritism here in Brazil. But, as a result of "spirits" telling them things, they started to treat me bad. They would also gather information and then expose me in the circle, and I would have to remain silent. It got to a point I left. After I left, I started to have online and outside harassment. How would the online harassment happen: first thing you need to know, these people have full psychic abilities. It's not as uncommon as you think. Most politicians, pop artists, journalists, are with them. So, they would "catch" for example, something I was imagining, and make videos out of it. The new Bjork "notget" music video teaser is completely based on things I had imagined. They started to create these coincidences. Started to create syncronicities. I can't watch tv anymore, if I argue with my mom, then there will be a soap opera with the name of my mom and a character similar to her, similar scenario of my house, etc. saying similar things I told her. This happens several times a day in very different situations. Sometimes using my thoughts, sometimes using my life, sometimes mixing both. They do that with music too. They've made me think I am hitler reborn. My dad killed himself because he thought I was Hitler. My entire family hates me because they are convinced what these people and spirits tell them is true. Other times they will leave implicit I'm actually Jesus. They just play and play, and they've done that to at least 5 people that I know. Making them be diagnosed as schizophrenics, go to jail, etc. I can't leave my house, because if I go out, there will be people commenting things I'm thinking. Or things I did INSIDE my home. I can asure you Robert, it's not cameras, not computer hacking, anything. It is a spiritual phenomena. They will sometimes, for example, let's say I was speaking of a "banana" theory to my friend at the beach. The next day there will be a youtube video about the banana theory. Cameras and microphones at the beach? I don't think so. And why would so many people have access to satellite information if that was the case? Why would they decide to ♥♥♥♥ up random people anyways? Well, I don't think it's exactly random. I think it has something to do with my past life. Also human experimentation and beharioval modification. I can give you more examples. What is more disturbing, they can not only SEE the future but control it. Control our thoughts, emotions, etc. A soap opera episode for example, is usually made up days before it goes public. So, what if they actually MADE me argue with my mom? Some people are being diagnosed as delusional because of "thought broadcasting" when it's actually THEM. THESE MONSTERS.  Know what I'm saying? I'm tired Robert. You need to understand it's made up to look like schizophrenia, so you'll be misdiagnosed. Here's a list of what they can do: remote view, remote influence, see your thoughts, hear your thoughts, interpret your thoughts, control your body (as in making you feel like you should watch tv, go outside, etc), and this has been happening to many people now. I don't know whether you know or not about the Gang Stalking and Targeted Individual phenomena, but it is partially that, despite the fact it's almost 90% spiritual I'm sure. This one time I WROTE something in a physical book and they mentioned that on a video. It is remote viewing. All famous youtubers are involved in this, no exception. I also started to hear voices inside my head, they call me names, they will sometimes make me see monsters, and then the next day there will be a youtube video with the picture of that monster. Now what they do is shake my body as I try to sleep. They've also told me they will give me cancer and after I die they'll lock me up in inferior dimensions of suffering. I am physically being attacked. I know for sure Putin is involved in this, so is ♥♥♥♥♥ and Obama. Please do consider this Robert. My name is Lian Kauê, I live in Ilha Comprida, Brazil, SP. 11925-000. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me and all those people. This phenomena has to be exposed. Lady Gaga is in this. Madonna is in this. They are so sadistic, things that happened in the music videos they made actually happened to me. They've made my life a real Truman Show. So that car crash you see in a videoclip? Yeah, could have happened to an innocent person. If you want to contact me for more information, my email is lianmarietto @ gmail . com . I can give you the videos, tell more things, etc. 
They've also made my secrets go exposed. If I have intimacy with someone, the next day there will be either a youtube video, soap opera, or someone outside home commenting about it. They will give names, describe what happened, etc, but not tell my name. I also want to give you the names of all youtubers and artists if you decide to take part in that investigation.

Please DO ask for a spiritual guider to check that out for you. At least that. Please please please. A powerful one though. Those people can control some psychics. I've seen that. They will go to church and tell those people lies and they will believe. Fake channeling, etc. I'm not saying your spiritual guiders or yourself aren't powerful or smart or anything, it's just I've seen how powerful they are.

Robert Bruce
14th February 2017, 01:49 AM
G'day,

What you say here makes no sense to me.

Even the world's best remote viewers and clairvoyants and astral projectors could not do this, not to mention the many millions of dollars it would take.

peace, robert

LianM
14th February 2017, 03:18 AM
G'day,

What you say here makes no sense to me.

Even the world's best remote viewers and clairvoyants and astral projectors could not do this, not to mention the many millions of dollars it would take.

peace, robert

Yeah but they do!Please help me.I'm not lying robert. If only you would ask some spirit guide!!!

LianM
14th February 2017, 03:48 AM
Yeah but they do!Please help me.I'm not lying robert. If only you would ask some spirit guide!!!
Igaveyoumyinfor

mation. Please consider taking a look at my akashic records and you'll see that for yourself.

LianM
14th February 2017, 03:49 AM
I am begging you. Please consider at least checking my akashic records.

Robert Bruce
15th February 2017, 06:51 AM
I know you fully believe in what you are saying.

But I doubt the reality of the content.

robert

olyris
15th February 2017, 01:46 PM
hi liam.. I understand what you describe and experience it myself. it is Christ consciousness not schizophrenia. I have had bill Clinton barking at me "what did you do that for?!" in response to the most insignificant (mis)actions. you are a solipsist, and the physical world does NOT know about it. yeah god's (think)ing with you, sigh.

Timothy
15th February 2017, 03:08 PM
hi liam.. I understand what you describe and experience it myself. it is Christ consciousness not schizophrenia. I have had bill Clinton barking at me "what did you do that for?!" in response to the most insignificant (mis)actions. you are a solipsist, and the physical world does NOT know about it. yeah god's (think)ing with you, sigh.

Ditto. ;)

Though "content" reveals as off kiltered mid-air gravitational insecurity. Every spoke speaks to the hub of seeming activity till the axil and spring bring/cush it all wagoning home. Long ways from the hub to reining it on in. Them six white horses harnessed up...yonder be my god given senses/nav systems yet to be received...run amok...headed all to quickly to their barn.

LianM
16th February 2017, 12:45 AM

Lol nice try.

LianM
16th February 2017, 12:46 AM
You doubt. But you can be sure. All it takes is an astral travel. Or asking some spirit that is not being controlled by evil entities.

LianM
16th February 2017, 12:49 AM
They do that because they have psychic abilities. It doesn't take money. You are an intelligent man Bruce. It's not the first time someone talks to you about it. Those youtubers, they are making people be diagnosed as schizophrenic. But I'm sure it goes way beyond that. I'm sorry but what do you do in the astral plane anyways? It's so big. Are you with the devil as they are?

Robert Bruce
16th February 2017, 02:00 AM
This is why I doubt it.

robert

You doubt. But you can be sure. All it takes is an astral travel. Or asking some spirit that is not being controlled by evil entities.

IA56
16th February 2017, 08:55 AM
Please LianM...it is your own properties what is viewed to you...and you do not recognize it...so take it easy and calm down...even you have evilness in you what you have to work on....I understand how hard this is to you, everyone has to go through this kind of madness before coming to sanity...as you see many are trying to help you....so feel the love and caring for you.

Love
ia

LianM
17th February 2017, 12:03 AM
This is why I doubt it.

robert

You're just being arrogant here. I understand many people could do that just do troll you. But i am not. You can read my akashic records and see that for yourself. Lady gaga is ♥♥♥♥ing trying to drive me suicidal. She's a ♥♥♥♥ing witch. And hollywood is ruled by these people, just to begin with .It would take me hours and hours to write a text explaining everything so thats why i want you to just read my akashic records.There's beings who will TOUCH me so i will not sleep properly. I am asking for help Robert.Could they have killed me?Yes. Idk why they didn't do that yet. So, for someone who's used to hexes and death curses like you, it sounds little thing. But it's not. I guarantee you this is not small stuff.Making someone be hospitalized into mental instituitions doesn't sound worth of your attention? Right.

CFTraveler
17th February 2017, 06:56 PM
Hi Lian.
Have you considered that he already took a look and didn't see what you thought he should have seen?
Perhaps what you think is happening is not happening, because you are having a perception (which you yourself say is not trustworthy)- perhaps it has nothing to do with these people and everything to do with you.
Let's just say you're creating this perception- how can you find out?

orygbus
18th February 2017, 04:31 AM
Maybe a visit to the psychic self defense part of the forum will help

DarkChylde
18th February 2017, 12:35 PM
Maybe a visit to the psychic self defense part of the forum will help

or a trip to the local psychiatrist and some much needed medication , or in the very least an (expert) psychological opinion to your current situation ; either way rule out the physical possibilities before you move on to the metaphysical ones - doesn't that seem like the right and the practical most way to move things along?
I don't say this with malice , only out of concern for your current well-being ; clearly none of the answers here have been of any help to you.
It is time seek other venues of help , single-mindedness to the cause of your concerns is sheer obstinacy , negligence and disregard to both your physical and more importantly mental well-being.
We are all given only one brain to work with.If it was an eye you could have seen out of the there , such is sadly isn't so with mental problems , one brain does it all , there is no simply no other recruitment when it comes to the mind and the brain , they worthy of our utmost respect and medical concern.

A simple trip to the doctor holds the capacity to end this whole nightmare for you - most very highly worth a shot , regardless of whatever reason stands in between.

Timothy
18th February 2017, 01:42 PM
I understand the need for procedural navigation, but it's my opinion that y'all are being way to kind to ?someone? whom given the apparent lack of respect for anyone beyond themself...is reciprocally due no respect whatsoever.

To whatever ?agenda? this manufactured "?" (imagining a false sense of anonymity) is manicured (syntax) bait.

G'day Im-Poster.

olyris
20th February 2017, 04:24 AM
Lol nice try.

i don't doubt my omniscience any more than you do, mate ;)

LianM
4th March 2017, 06:09 PM
Hi Lian.
Have you considered that he already took a look and didn't see what you thought he should have seen?
Perhaps what you think is happening is not happening, because you are having a perception (which you yourself say is not trust worthy)- perhaps it has nothing to do with these people and everything to do with you.
Let's just say you're creating this perception- how can you find out?
I know I was rude and I'm sorry about it. And no,I'm sure I'm not creating this perception.I get people talking about personal stuff I did on facebook.On youtube, even on streets. I wouldn't say I'm a "targeted individual" or victim of "gangstalking" as they say but it's clear spiritual. Just because you don't understand doesn't mean it's impossible. What bugs me is how quick you assume I'm insane.I doubt he has seen it.If he did he chose to ignore. Another person in here got complains about a youtuber speaking about her thoughts and stealing her ideas. Some people get it so bad they are being hospitalized. That's what's happening.I get emails of people sending me answers to my thoughts.All very shady and subtle though, that's why I can't prove.Bruce should really take time to investigate this.They tried to brainwash me, hypnotize me,etc.If this is happening this is a global crime. And there's no way people could use technology to answer to your immediate thoughts. I get people answering to my immediate thoughts even on omegle. It's not like someone hacked your personal things and took time to analyse you. Sometimes these people will even be able to say what I did that day.Talk about my family, etc. What they do the most is talk about my secrets though. Or embarrassing things, so i will be discouraged to try to gather evidence. I can asure you there's no cameras in my house. Either way, this should be investigated by a psychic.He could get information and possibly inform cia.This is world wide.If he did investigate then the spirits lied to him. He should come and see there's no cameras in my house.I'm allowing you to Robert.This is mind control. What do I need to do for you to be sensitized? They can hide their crimes using some psychic shield but my akashic records are open. My mind is open. I must have some spiritual guide he can talk to. THIS NEEDS to be investigated as so many rich and famous people are involved in this. How are they getting rid?

Here's a list of what these people can do:

Attack you telepathically/with spirits so your vibrational field will decrease

Make you think your thoughts are your own but it's actually commands and subliminals to subconscious

Make you have intrusive thoughts/images

Read your mind and twist it against you

Remote view (yes, it could be spirits telling them, but a few showed me who they can remote view)

Make you have headaches/stroke if they want

Watch and monitor your thoughts forms live. Hear and interpret your thoughts/emotions

Snowden spoke about it as technology. But I'm sure it's not, he either is a desinformation agent or was shown just part of it, which is perfectly possible because they often have many layers and mix truths with lies. I'm sure they have psychics with computers monitoring your brain activity though, as they can make your brain activity their own (see your thought forms as their thought forms). I believe part of the reason they're doing this is so they can use this information to better understand the human mind and therefore make better money, in all ways: ex: media, movies, merchandizing, etc.

Here's a very simple example: Let's say Anna thought about her father on April 1st, had fear of a dog on April 2nd and imagined sex with her boyfriend using BLACK lingerie on April 3rd. On April 4th she had a nightmare with black cats. On April 5th she dreamnt with a car crashing. Then on April 10th she gets an email like this:

"the bitch who fears dogs told her father she wants to make sex with her boyfriend using WHITE lingerie and her boyfriend was actually cheating on her when she went out to walk her dog on April 6th. The nightmare she had with black dogs was caused by me. Also she'll suffer an accident on April 15th."

On April 15th a car crash occurred near her. She'll think "this time I got lucky" but the messages will continue with different things: diseases, accidents, abuse, etc. As this continues Anna will get more and more paranoid as the messages continue and coming from different people. Eventually she will be isolated and either be hospitalized or driven to suicide.

In my case they used airplane and helicopter accidents which actually happened but they used facebook posts, which can easily be seen as just "coincidence" as I mention below how subtle it is. Sometimes they won't TELL you an accident will happen. They will just leave it implicit, so you can't say the person actually had the intention. And it will never be proven. UNLESS you have a psychic reading that person's mind. But no one takes psychics seriously and you just can't accuse someone because your "psychic abilities" told you.

What makes it even more difficult is that sometimes these coincidences or "syncronicities" are actually coincidences and syncronicities, so you can really end up losing your mind.

What they do is way more complex than that but basic that's it. And you just can't prove that person is talking about you. In this case you can, but as I said, what they do is way more complex and subtle than that. So I'm asking for you Robert to please investigate this. You are one of my last hopes. This is making my life and people's lives hell.

CFTraveler
4th March 2017, 09:48 PM
What bugs me is how quick you assume I'm insane. This is not an assumption I made, but it's where you went right away.

LianM
5th March 2017, 07:29 AM
This is not an assumption I made, but it's where you went right away.

What is wrong with you? Well you can be passive agressive about it if you want. I don't care. It's funny how you think implying that it's all in my head is not saying I went crazy. I'm sure your spiriritual guiders are proud of you for being so nice and true to people. This is an honor for the astral forum to have you as an adm.

LianM
5th March 2017, 07:33 AM
I know I was rude and I'm sorry about it. And no,I'm sure I'm not creating this perception.I get people talking about personal stuff I did on facebook.On youtube, even on streets. I wouldn't say I'm a "targeted individual" or victim of "gangstalking" as they say but it's clear spiritual. Just because you don't understand doesn't mean it's impossible. What bugs me is how quick you assume I'm insane.I doubt he has seen it.If he did he chose to ignore. Another person in here got complains about a youtuber speaking about her thoughts and stealing her ideas. Some people get it so bad they are being hospitalized. That's what's happening.I get emails of people sending me answers to my thoughts.All very shady and subtle though, that's why I can't prove.Bruce should really take time to investigate this.They tried to brainwash me, hypnotize me,etc.If this is happening this is a global crime. And there's no way people could use technology to answer to your immediate thoughts. I get people answering to my immediate thoughts even on omegle. It's not like someone hacked your personal things and took time to analyse you. Sometimes these people will even be able to say what I did that day.Talk about my family, etc. What they do the most is talk about my secrets though. Or embarrassing things, so i will be discouraged to try to gather evidence. I can asure you there's no cameras in my house. Either way, this should be investigated by a psychic.He could get information and possibly inform cia.This is world wide.If he did investigate then the spirits lied to him. He should come and see there's no cameras in my house.I'm allowing you to Robert.This is mind control. What do I need to do for you to be sensitized? They can hide their crimes using some psychic shield but my akashic records are open. My mind is open. I must have some spiritual guide he can talk to. THIS NEEDS to be investigated as so many rich and famous people are involved in this. How are they getting rid?

Make you think your thoughts are your own but it's actually commands and subliminals to subconscious

Remote view (yes, it could be spirits telling them, but a few showed me who they can remote view)

Watch and monitor your thoughts forms live. Hear and interpret your thoughts/emotions

Snowden spoke about it as technology. But I'm sure it's not, he either is a desinformation agent or was shown just part of it, which is perfectly possible because they often have many layers and mix truths with lies. I'm sure they have psychics with computers monitoring your brain activity though, as they can make your brain activity their own (see your thought forms as their thought forms). I believe part of the reason they're doing this is so they can use this information to better understand the human mind and therefore make better money, in all ways: ex: media, movies, merchandizing, etc.

Here's a very simple example: Let's say Anna thought about her father on April 1st, had fear of a dog on April 2nd and imagined sex with her boyfriend using BLACK lingerie on April 3rd. On April 4th she had a nightmare with black cats. On April 5th she dreamnt with a car crashing. Then on April 10th she gets an email like this:

"the bitch who fears dogs told her father she wants to make sex with her boyfriend using WHITE lingerie and her boyfriend was actually cheating on her when she went out to walk her dog on April 6th. The nightmare she had with black dogs was caused by me. Also she'll suffer an accident on April 15th."

On April 15th a car crash occurred near her. She'll think "this time I got lucky" but the messages will continue with different things: diseases, accidents, abuse, etc. As this continues Anna will get more and more paranoid as the messages continue and coming from different people. Eventually she will be isolated and either be hospitalized or driven to suicide.

In my case they used airplane and helicopter accidents which actually happened but they used facebook posts, which can easily be seen as just "coincidence" as I mention below how subtle it is. Sometimes they won't TELL you an accident will happen. They will just leave it implicit, so you can't say the person actually had the intention. And it will never be proven. UNLESS you have a psychic reading that person's mind. But no one takes psychics seriously and you just can't accuse someone because your "psychic abilities" told you.

What makes it even more difficult is that sometimes these coincidences or "syncronicities" are actually coincidences and syncronicities, so you can really end up losing your mind.

What they do is way more complex than that but basic that's it. And you just can't prove that person is talking about you. In this case you can, but as I said, what they do is way more complex and subtle than that. So I'm asking for you Robert to please investigate this. You are one of my last hopes. This is making my life and people's lives hell.

susan
5th March 2017, 09:42 AM
Hi LianM,
13th Feb you first asked for assistance and so far no one has been able to help you. The problem for you is that all members here have their own experiences and beliefs. We try to share and advise and help others when we can to help each of us progress on our journeys.
You originally asked Robert who we know would have helped you if he could . Robert or anyone of us would if we could but your problem seems to be far deeper than just checking out Akashik records.
You say Robert is one of your last hopes.
Im wondering if you have tried other forums for help?If so which ones?. If not you may be better off trying another forum who has someone there who could try.
Belief and a strong desire is essential but so far no one here has come forward to show they have the same belief as you.
I wish you all the best .

IA56
5th March 2017, 09:49 AM
Hi LianM,

I´d like to give you my view of this...

We humans are very alike, we are raised and our morals are very alike...we feel very same things what fears us...and shames us...etc...
To start to have abillities of spritual caracter are confusing to start with...hearing others thoughts etc...is very confusing...it is crusial to separate one self from others is hard...is this my own thoughts or is it some others....everyone have to do this work....so keep it up....you will soon understand.

Stop accusing others...take care of yourself...build up your own self esteem...and self Worth...stop taking yourself so seriuously....laugh and have fun....

What about yourself is that important that others would keep doing this to you?? seriously.....??

Love
ia

Timothy
5th March 2017, 12:27 PM
What is wrong with you? Well you can be passive agressive about it if you want. I don't care. It's funny how you think implying that it's all in my head is not saying I went crazy. I'm sure your spiriritual guiders are proud of you for being so nice and true to people. This is an honor for the astral forum to have you as an adm.

LianM,

In here again I see...harassing good folks with your not so good "crazy act"?

Edward Snowden - "I think the greatest freedom that I have gained, the fact that I don't have to worry about what happens tomorrow, because I'm happy with what I've done today."

Śiva
5th March 2017, 02:23 PM

In my opinion You are on hell's vibrations, which occur due to Your karmic due. Most of celebirties and other important presonalities are famous because of selling their souls. That's why they do resonance on Your subconscious level and harm You.

So... it's important for You to start forgiving them and focus on past sins and make up for them. That way You'll cilmb up on higher vibes and You'll start to experience less and less negative abuses and maybe if You'll work hard on it change all those, who appear in Your life into good beings.

Good luck. :angelic:

LianM
5th March 2017, 07:24 PM
Hi LianM,
13th Feb you first asked for assistance and so far no one has been able to help you. The problem for you is that all members here have their own experiences and beliefs. We try to share and advise and help others when we can to help each of us progress on our journeys.
You originally asked Robert who we know would have helped you if he could . Robert or anyone of us would if we could but your problem seems to be far deeper than just checking out Akashik records.
You say Robert is one of your last hopes.
Im wondering if you have tried other forums for help?If so which ones?. If not you may be better off trying another forum who has someone there who could try.
Belief and a strong desire is essential but so far no one here has come forward to show they have the same belief as you.
I wish you all the best .

oo

olyris
8th March 2017, 04:31 AM
Consider, "consciousness is cool"

three words that mean...
- ignorance, if you like yourself instead
- openmindedness, you actually like the thought
- mental illness, if you like the process itself

doing the process properly, ie respecting other humans, actually makes it work. so u don't get wronged, in time.. that's called spiritual awakening, not mental illness.. ultimately. best of luck, o