PDA

View Full Version : Weird thing

buttercup
19th February 2017, 05:26 AM
I don't know exactly what it is that makes me think what I do,perhaps it's just observing,or maybe the experience is too uncanny it calls me,i don't know. But,basically,there's talk on how the power of energy affects things like the famous emoto experiment. I decided a few days ago to write "loser" on 4 pieces of paper,and taped them to my bedroom wall with band-aids. It seems right around the time,is when a kitten I care for and bring inside started to get sick. So,I had what was maybe a slight intuition to take the pieces of paper off the wall and did. And,now suddenly,since my kitten is now better...sure,enough to be just a coincidence,but i've found since going down the rabbit hole of how strange life truly is over 5 years ago,that the oddest,simplest things can be true. A few years ago now,I had just ended with a guy and felt terribly heartsick,and had gotten red tulips around the time...they wilted so incredibly quickly...it was bizarre and fascinated me that perhaps plants do have life and respond to energy.

It's all so strange,and eerie,almost too much to take. I have now thought about posting some kind of positive things on my wall in the room.

buttercup
19th February 2017, 05:30 AM
I have also noticed that possibly,cats to be especially sensitive to energy..this part makes me feel racked with guilt only because I have had troubles controlling my moods to be upbeat and positive. But,I feel i've could've sworn i've noticed cats to even end up getting sick if my mood dips very low before.

dontco
19th February 2017, 12:54 PM
Interesting that just yesterday I stumbled upon pictures from the emoto experiment on Pinterest :-) And what you said was really interesting! And it is strange... Like, for example, I find that dreams are effected by moods, as well. I can see it clearly.... And it seems like the physical is the same, but it happens slower.
I find that reaching for a better feeling thought really really helps my mood (relief arrives pretty much immediately, but you have to stick with it for a bigger improvement). Also- feeling good about myself. If you feel good about yourself, you don't need anyone's permission to feel good. You're in charge of your own soul. And that rocks! that way, no one can take happiness away from you. :heart:

buttercup
20th February 2017, 06:41 AM
I plan to attempt a positive version of this as an experiment..

DarkChylde
20th February 2017, 08:27 AM
I already do this whenever I need help , except I don't sticky them with scotch-tape , I write them down and I burn them.

has been successful so far.

Honeybadger400
20th February 2017, 09:03 AM
Interesting that just yesterday I stumbled upon pictures from the emoto experiment on Pinterest :-) And what you said was really interesting! And it is strange... Like, for example, I find that dreams are effected by moods, as well. I can see it clearly.... And it seems like the physical is the same, but it happens slower.
I find that reaching for a better feeling thought really really helps my mood (relief arrives pretty much immediately, but you have to stick with it for a bigger improvement). Also- feeling good about myself. If you feel good about yourself, you don't need anyone's permission to feel good. You're in charge of your own soul. And that rocks! that way, no one can take happiness away from you. :heart:

indigestion definitely affects dreams. I've heard the explanation is that it's because it (over)stimulates your lower chakras. That and your body's at lower vibration

buttercup
22nd February 2017, 07:40 AM
I already do this whenever I need help , except I don't sticky them with scotch-tape , I write them down and I burn them.

has been successful so far.

I like burning.It's like a metaphor for releasing it out to the universe.

buttercup
22nd February 2017, 07:41 AM
My wall is now filled with positive words,some very random,almost as if to reach a deeper subliminal level. Oh,and I used colored pencils.

DarkChylde
22nd February 2017, 11:26 AM
I like burning.It's like a metaphor for releasing it out to the universe.

i know right? that's exactly why I do it too.

CFTraveler
22nd February 2017, 06:22 PM
You should see my office. It's got a lot of stickies with positive affirmations, because I find that the mail is one of the many purveyors of bad programming.