PDA

View Full Version : Best way to expel negs?

CraigS
16th August 2006, 10:50 PM
What is the best way to expell negs from your body and keep them from entering your body. I know shielding will help keep negs from entering your body but how do you get the negs out that are already in your body so that your shield that you make wont trap them inside? :?:

pominat0r
18th August 2006, 12:32 AM
Is there a specefic color to visualize this point ? Violet, blue, white... or others!

18th August 2006, 06:28 AM
I have a couple I use in hypnosis. The first is to breathe in white, healing, protecting light. Imagine it coming in to not only your lungs, but all of your pores, and filling up your body and energy body. As you exhale, imagine exhalilng dark smoke. When you are done, surround yourself with protective white light.

The second one I use is to imagine a large silver ball at your feet, spinning very rapidly. Move it slowly up through your body. As it moves, it draws any negative energy into it. Have it spin faster and faster, increasing it's drawing power. As it reaches the top of your head, your crown opens, and the ball goes spinning off into the universe. Watch it leave and disappear. When it's completely gone, surround yourself and fill yourself up with protective light. I like to use multi-colored lights, not just white. Probably because I'm an artist. :D

18th August 2006, 12:42 PM
The "best" methods vary from person to person as everyone's psyche, energy bodies, and physical bodies are different and are meshed differently, but I find that any kind of emotion you put behind an image works best, so use a visualization which you feel comfortable with and feel is "cool" or associated with something you connect with quite well.

Rayson
18th August 2006, 10:17 PM
I wish it weren't such a darn good book, because I find myself recommending it way too often lol, but read PPSD if you haven't already. It gives a lot of ideas. I like to do a combination of passive, introspective, and energy-focused countermeasures against negs; which ones you choose from within each category is probably best determined like Spectral Dragon states above.

Good luck to you.

chips
13th September 2006, 05:35 AM
there are plenty of things you can do. you can always use magickal protective symbols and put them on your body, or place them around your house. by doing this you are weakening the neg. you can also put garlic around the house and/or rub it on parts of your body. you can also try visualizing a holy and pure light filling up your body. banishments seem to be affective. the strange thing i found out is that "abracadabra" is a very ancient and magickal word that used to mostly be used in rituals than involve spirit banishments. so by saying the incantation, "abracadabra" it could severely weaken the neg. praying is also always good.