PDA

View Full Version : MRIs

Pepper Rogers
17th August 2006, 06:13 PM
I have an aunt who is in her late 70s. Recently her doctor ordered an MRI. Once the MRI was completed, she seen some strange type of bugs all over her body. This lasted for about five minutes. She was the only one to see the bugs. I thought what she experienced was really strange.

Nikpalj
21st August 2006, 09:43 AM
Hey Rogers,

can you describe this in more detail? You and I know what these are, but all the people out there who don't need any info and as much detail as you can type, right? Always remember that you're dealing with that 99% majority who don't know what you're talking about you always have to always elaborate the stuff that you're saying...

And it's to all the others, basically, that we attacked have to prove, warn them about what's going on. In the end it doesn't really matter what happens to us - but we have to warn all the others...

So, how did the bugs look like, why exactly were they "strange" etc. My head is really hurting from a bunch of attached strange type of bugs so I can't think of any more questions...

Imagine that you're an ordinary kind of spiritual grower who knows only about "negs" - as some obscure kind of energies or whatnot - then write your post from that perspective calmly, methodically and logically.

Do not any of your anger dull the edge of the logic, do not let yourself "get carried away" - control this impulse anyway you can - the most damage you can do them is by being as scientific and emotionally detached about the subject matter as you possibly can; while on the other hand, the most damage you can do to your message and believability is by typing up another messy, angry post...

People generally don't know anything about what you consider being your daily routine - explain it to them, eh? ;)