PDA

View Full Version : Understanding this is very real

violetsky
18th July 2005, 02:37 PM
Dear All,

I really, really hope people here understand how real demons are. I am making this statement due to a few recent cases Robert and I have taken on.

Unfortunately and fortunately people are getting more interested in spirituality and the occult. This is a double edge sword. Please understand that black magic is very, very real. Energy and consciousness are very real and magic works with energy and consciousness.

Curiousity and ignorance of a situation can kill the cat when it comes to black magic. This is dangerous stuff. We have seen young people go to ritual magic cerimonies and not realize that they were involved in a very real and dangerous ritual. Never ever repeat words in a language you do not understand and sign nothing you do not fully understand, especially not in blood.

Some people do get involved in black magic for a thrill but again do not really believe it is real. I just got a case today where a lady who attended the Virginia workshop got a scary email from her friend. The friend sent her photos and mentioned phenomena Robert had warned about. She found out her friend had been doing a ritual (not realizing how serious it was) to raise demons. YIKES! Dear lord. Please, please people never ever do this. This is real. Fortunately the friend has stop do this. The lady who attended Robert's Virginia workshop is totally mortified and is very concerned for her friend.

Understand that invitation of these things into your life makes it much more difficult to remove them. Now, many people can be in the wrong place at the wrong time or have a friend or family member who gets involved in black magic and inadvertantly experience attackes without any invitation of these things. This is no fault of there own. Alcohol and drugs can open our energy body up making attack, attachment or even possession easier. Many pubs attract less desirable spirits for this reason. If in the wrong place while taking drugs and alcohol, you can pick up very undesirable negative energies/consciousness.

It has been a very slow realization for me just how real this all is. I sympathize with people who are skeptical but sympathize much more with people who are going through negative attachment problems and are told there are no such things as demons.

Another thing I would like to warn people about is that there are many occult fraternities and groups which may seem quite innocent. What happens is that a front group will get people doing innocent magic but behind this front group can be a black lodge. The black lodge will look for the most talented psychics and slowly attempt to indoctrinate those with talent. The shift can be very gradual and subtle. Some groups even reinterpret the Bible. Please under no circumstances do not post names of groups you suspect are doing this. Just know that it is more common than not. The reason we do not wish to have any specific groups mentioned is that this can launch a hack or virus attack on Robert's website and forums. Feel free to discuss any experiences you may have had in a group but do not publically mention any groups or fraternities. This needs to be saved for private messages between members.

Be save. We dearly care.

Hugs and Best Wishes to all,
violetsky

18th July 2005, 05:22 PM
I would like to add a few things here.

Firstly, for those of you who are thinking; "Oh, but I have never seen a neg or demon before in the astral so they can't possibly exist," keep in mind this means very little. This is akin to not believing in the Mofia because you have never seen them. Other planes of existince are extremely large and expansive, much more so than the world we live in here on Earth. You can travel in the astral plane alone your whole life and never even begin to touch everything that exists there, so naturally don't be shocked if you don't see any negative spirits or demons on your journey, as most of you won't.

The second thing I would like to touch on is that the definition of "demon" is going to change from one person to another. The word "demon" is as fluid as the word "evil." Everyone's opinions on what a demon is will be different from the next. When most healers say "demon" we are usually talking about something much more powerfull than a simple negative embodiment that is commonly dubbed "neg." Take for example DK's case: her attackers are definitely demons in my mind, even if a good amount of them inhabit human bodies. Some people would not classify them as such for the simple fact that some of them do inhabit human bodies. The fact of the matter is, however, that thier actions are so unjust that you can easily dub them as negative embodiments, and as such that can be anyone's "neg" or "demon," astral or otherwise.

A third point I would like to make: those of you who do soul retrievals in the full astral and even mental planes should know that there are a lot of negative human souls out there. Some of these souls grow old and ancient over time, building up negativity until it changes them to the point where they can no longer be classified as human, and sometimes this is how a demon is created. Be wary of this when retrieving people.

star
18th July 2005, 06:02 PM
I was in such a group I thought it would be the quickest way to develop the energy body and raise the serpent of fire, I signed my name in blood tried multiple times to summon demons with limited success. Did rituals read enochian keys in english and in enochian.

The group itself ended up splitting group members attacking other group members blah blah blah

I did a reversing ritual.

mick
18th July 2005, 08:26 PM
Curiousity and ignorance of a situation can kill the cat when it comes to black magic. This is dangerous stuff. We have seen young people go to ritual magic cerimonies and not realize that they were involved in a very real and dangerous ritual.

Some people do get involved in black magic for a thrill but again do not really believe it is real.
We have been looking at a number of activities predicated it seems by just such situations. There is an irony that many orthodox religions preach such warnings and I guess that we often discount them or assume that the statements are made from some sort of ideological ignorance. However...

It has been a very slow realization for me just how real this all is. I sympathize with people who are skeptical but sympathize much more with people who are going through negative attachment problems and are told there are no such things as demons.
One aspect of this where people might be drawn in thus increasing the number of people with associations with the lower thinkers is that it lowers the bar generally to such things and makes for an easier platform for such things to manifest. Consequently requiring even more efforts to balance the environment.

Another aspect we consider that might affect this balance is that there is a tendency for the spiritually 'good' to look inward and perhaps isolate/ immunise themselves from the general environment beit physical or otherwise (a product of the popular methods). The more exploitive will range far and wide to conduct business. A simple analogy perhaps is that the average bully will step on everyones space while the thinker keeps generally to their own space recognising that such might be a more responsible arrangement.

Also know of some groups reacting quite violently to those that publically challenge some of these groups activities so caution is good.

McArthur
20th July 2005, 05:23 PM
Some groups even reinterpret the Bible.
You say that as if it is something bad, I'm wondering why? Christianity has reinterpreted the Jewish Torah (bible), so has Islam, does this make those who follow these reinterpretations bad? Lots of people reinterpret the Bible in many different ways. Here's one reinterpretation where instead of being labelled 'Holy' it is labelled 'Evil':

The Bible is chock full of what modern society could only (one would hope) label evil. Here's a few examples:

"The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God. They will be killed by an invading army, their little ones dashed to Death against the ground, their pregnant women ripped open by swords." (Hosea 13:16 NLT)

Numbers 31: 17 "Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."

More here: http://www.evilbible.com/

The Sins of Scripture
http://tinyurl.com/7csre

"[Bishop] Spong demonstrates the prophetic vocation that prefers truth to lies, honesty to hipocracy, common sense to sick religious ideologies." -Matthew Fox, president, University of Creation Spirituality, author of Original Blessing

If others want to defend a book that condones the murder of pregnant women and small children, slavery, possibly paedophilia or rape, misogyny, homophobia, murder, looting and theft, elitism and all the rest then that is up to them, but I won't. It sounds too much like something that a demon would attempt to inspire in humans rather than God.

And it took a very in-depth, lengthy and on-going 'belief-system cleanse' for me to be able to post something like this post. I don't believe in a God that would demand, command or condone some of the evil stuff that is in the Bible. If I'm wrong then at least I will have spoken up against what I believe to be things that are evil. As Jean Luc Picard says in Star Trek, "If we're going to be damned anyway, we may as well be damned for who we really are."

LVX

McArthur :wink:
----------
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~albert/Quotes/TNG-quotes.html

Q: "Welcome to the afterlife, Jean Luc. You're dead!"

Picard: "Q, what is going on ?"

Q: "I told you. You're dead, this is the afterlife, and I'm God."

Picard: "You are not God!"

Q: "Blasphemy! You're lucky I don't cast you out or smite you or something."
---

Picard: "No. I am not dead. Because I refuse to believe that the afterlife is run by you. The universe is not so badly designed!"

-- Picard to Q in ST:TNG "Tapestry"

violetsky
25th July 2005, 11:55 PM
Dear McAurther,

Just pointing out that anything can be manipulated and used for their purposes. That was all I was trying to get at. I am not very interested in bible interpretation. People get out of the bible what they want to get out of it and even just translating the bible has caused problems.

Best Wishes,
violetsky

Greatoutdoors
26th July 2005, 06:31 PM
Violetsky,

I like your discussion about the reality of black magic, and believe we are basically in agreement. I have long said that if God (whatever your definition) and angels (good spirits, guardians -- whatever) are real, then Satan and demons are also real. Likewise, I believe that the "energy sea" I keep referring to is real, can be manipulated, and it is neither good nor evil by itself. That sets the stage for potentially dangerous consequences. Fortunately or otherwise, I am not at the point where I need to be concerned about it -- not that good at manipulating! :(

Now to a theory I'd like your opinion on:

It's pretty well established that positive thoughts bring good feelings and negative thoughts can pull you down. So, my theory is that positive images (TV shows, movies, books, music, etc.) also bring positive energies -- create a sort of coccoon of "good" around you. If that's true, then every negative image you take in (same list as above) also leaves its mark, and creates a pit of darkness (maybe "evil") around a person. I think many folks who have neg problems could benefit if they made a concentrated effort to avoid negative images and tried to maximize every positive image they could think of. What do you think?

Alex, you made me a little nervous with your post on "front websites." This forum has levels like you were discussing, and you are an initiate. :) Now tell me that followers of white magic do the same! :wink:

13th August 2005, 12:30 PM
I've been wanting to reply to this thread for two weeks now and haven't had the chance to.

There is something that has to be taken into account when people come asking for help. People who experience attacks don't communicate well or clearly at all. That is why you have to ask questions of the person to specifically find out what is going on.

Stories explaining situations have a beginning, middle and end. You would normally explain a situation by starting from the beginning in a linear fashion, going straight to the middle and finally the end.

When you have an emergency situation, people don't often start at the beginning, they jump right to the middle of the story and give as little information as possible to explain their plight.

For instance, let's say I'm walking along one day going to perform some errand when I see a person fall off a bridge into a pool of water. The person looks like their drowning. I jump in, pull them out, but the person is unconcscious. I run to get help. When I find someone who could potentially help, I don't start at the beginning of the story saying, I was walking along to do such and such when suddenly, blah, blah, blah...

Time would be critical to the injured person and unnecessary parts of the story are cut out. I jump straight to the middle of the story and say, "Help, a person is injured after falling into water."

That is how people coming to this forum communicate when looking for help. The problem is, people that feel like their lives are in danger (and probably are in some cases) communicate very little. What they do communicate could match half a dozen scenarios, say mental illness, or a person's overactive imagination, or whatever. In the case of psychic attack, to really be able to help someone, we really do need to hear the story from the beginning, through the middle and to the end to get the whole scope of what is happening. The individual parts of the story from start to finish may have to be thoroughly queried and questioned over and over until a deep understanding of what is happening to the victim is clearly recognized.

This is why we can't jump to conclusions on the very forefront of the story a person gives. We have to make an effort to hear them out and to listen. If we tell people what their experiences are, or worse, minamalise or contradict what they are trying to explain at a point in the victim's life when they feel the most powerless, we could inadvertently defeat their capacity to communicate what is happening to them...leaving them isolated and potentially in the hands of something ultimately evil.

mick
14th August 2005, 05:43 PM
A third point I would like to make: those of you who do soul retrievals in the full astral and even mental planes should know that there are a lot of negative human souls out there. Some of these souls grow old and ancient over time, building up negativity until it changes them to the point where they can no longer be classified as human, and sometimes this is how a demon is created. Be wary of this when retrieving people.
It has been my view of this stuff that there are those that become so corrupted by their practices that they put themselves beyond simple remedial options. Removing their human classification would cover this state. :twisted:

When coming across such examples on occasion, they offer an interesting aspect of some very extreme natures coupled with the consequences of the corruption. What happens next can be interesting... would add that the natures of some do not have to be that extreme to be corruptable.
It can happen at all levels be they physical or located in some other region but the bottom line is that they apparently have no redeemable aspects, at least not as we might normally view them.

Empath
21st August 2005, 06:48 AM
This is why we can't jump to conclusions on the very forefront of the story a person gives. We have to make an effort to hear them out and to listen.

Is this not true of any communiction in any form with another person (who at all times) is worthy of our respect?

21st August 2005, 12:14 PM
Is this not true of any communiction in any form with another person (who at all times) is worthy of our respect?

It's true but it doesn't always happen and there are shades of intentsity in situations.

A person not under attack will survive being misunderstood, despite being hurt.

Misunderstanding a person fighting for their very lives can be extremely costly.

Gemma
23rd August 2005, 06:18 AM
There is something that has to be taken into account when people come asking for help. People who experience attacks don't communicate well or clearly at all. That is why you have to ask questions of the person to specifically find out what is going on.

True, but what about people who don't communicate about their attacks, period? It's going to be even harder to ask them questions etc. Yet, these are the ones who probably feels even more isolated for various reasons.

Sachiel
23rd August 2005, 03:17 PM
Well, I'm throwing a little curve in to this.

Black Magic I agree, is very dangerous. You never know what you're going to do with your hate. I think it's rather stupid that people can't control themselves when they hate things and such, or feel evil, etc., and then expect to be able to control the ESSENCE of what we consider evil, the ESSENCE of malice, hate, etc.

After that, I would like to separate this from other things.

Many of you opted to have me booted from this forum (and one account was) merely for having an interest in Necromancy. But like all facets of magic, anything can be used for a positive or negative way. Magic is a knife, or as Violetsky said, a double edged sword. It can be used surgically or combatically.

So in my opinion the real enemy is the group which cares not for what they do, and takes no time to evaluate what they are doing, or has no morals.

I agree with the fact that you should never try to raise ANYTHING, demons, dead (even if that were possible), anything. I do not agree with the abolition of every form that may, however, be considered "Dark," since most of it is biased anyway.

The enemy is not the knife. The enemy is he who wields it.

enoch
24th August 2005, 06:11 PM
this topic is very interesting. I never knew that there were people who took this so seriously. 8)

24th August 2005, 06:41 PM
this topic is very interesting. I never knew that there were people who took this so seriously. 8)

We are serious because we have put in time, experience, and even scientific study into this matter and came up with answers (despite claims by others who, I might add, do NOT put in the scientific study they claim to.)

I have found myself that even the entities created by your own psyche can become external beings all of thier own. At this point they should be treated as such and not considered created by the psyche, even if it is true.

These figures are approximations and might not reflect how it actually is, though they are very likely very close.

My figures for entities created by the psyche and not created by the psyche is this: 90% of entity-type attacks are created by the psyche and 10% are not, of the 10% that are the entities abou half are created by a very little understood idea called the collective human consciousness.

As for the 90% figure, what most people don't understand is that 70% of that 90% are actually created by another person's psyche going out to attack another individual. This can be done both consciously and unconsciously.

mick
24th August 2005, 11:55 PM
I have found myself that even the entities created by your own psyche can become external beings all of thier own. At this point they should be treated as such and not considered created by the psyche, even if it is true.
Factor in the generational effect resulting in a continuous contribution over time to this type of creation and the prevalance of low level critters has an explanation. :(
I also see other sources but human activity has a role albeit some of it by accident or loose thinking :(

My figures for entities created by the psyche and not created by the psyche is this: 90% of entity-type attacks are created by the psyche and 10% are not, of the 10% that are the entities abou half are created by a very little understood idea called the collective human consciousness.
I think the numbers will vary depending on the nature of activities prevailing and being investigated, over time there are different fads affecting the er. creative abilities. ;)
Another factor I would add is exploitation of people within magical practises which affects spin-off. This being by some types of entities which also looks to vary in intensity over time.

Archetypal information is a strong component of the collective consciousness and pondering the ongoing creation and for that matter their removal on occasions is something that I find this interesting and it certainly gets my attention when I pick up on changes in this area.

enoch
26th August 2005, 11:05 AM
Is there anywhere that I can study this scientific evidence, Spectral? I'd be interested in knowing how entities were observed, where and how. I can imagine that this subject is purely subjective (in my personal opinion) but if there is an objective reality to this that can be monitored??

Sachiel
26th August 2005, 01:43 PM
Kirlian Photography reveals most of what we study here, though I think it's pretty rare to have oneall to yourself to go entity hunting, and it would probably be a very faint aura...

Prolly would be damn fun though.

But of course there are more advanced forms a scientific energy, no?

enoch
26th August 2005, 02:43 PM
kirlian photography..hmm..I remember once having my aura read with an aurascope but where does entity identification come into that?

There is a tv pyschic who, without naming names, I got into some hot bother with once and a few months later when I panned things out I realised that I must have been attacked. But I'm not sure.

This is all very interesting. :roll:

26th August 2005, 07:57 PM
If you are good, you can spot them on camera. This is one evidence I have found. The entities can come out as a very clear white appearance (NOT orb) on the picture, smoky around the edges. I have seen many instances of a camera catching these things, however there are some elements that need to be in place and a few of which I still need to figure out.

Robert has mentioned many of his tests, and I believe he mentions them in his book.

My own tests were psychological. I would clear an entity out then not say I had, however the individual would allready know I had cleared the entity out without me having to say a word.

More tests I have done: a couple of times, said to some very close friends I had cleared an entity out but they still felt it there.

Yet another test I conducted on a few occasions was that I transferred the entity to myself to note the effects. same effects, and more often than not this healed the individual as I knew how to destroy entity attachments quite readily on my own body.

Not all attacks are entity related. Go to the Library of Congress website, and look up STARGATE and MKULTRA. Also look up the Lobotomy Clinic on google.

As a final test my friend had, at one point, asked me to make a negative entity myself and have it attack him. I have not carried this experiment out as of yet as I am afraid of hurting him but one day when I feel confident he can handle it I will carry this out.

enoch
26th August 2005, 10:32 PM
I would be willing, if anyone would like experiment on me, to partake in any 'tests.' I'm a reliable and sincere person. Just let me know :wink:

star
27th August 2005, 08:18 PM
As a final test my friend had, at one point, asked me to make a negative entity myself and have it attack him. I have not carried this experiment out as of yet as I am afraid of hurting him but one day when I feel confident he can handle it I will carry this out.

You are teaching your friend how to take care of neg problems on his/her own I assume?

neat! :)

Pepper Rogers
29th August 2005, 01:53 AM
Since I am new to this gruop, I would like to explain a few things.
I am from the United States and wanted to ask if there is anyone aware of the relationship between UFOs, the abduction phenomena associated with them, and demonic activity? I have had some run ins with this type of thing, and as a result I have learned that some of the aliens who are in reality a race of demons are occupying human host bodies. I also am under constant attack by the beings that I just described, and I know for certian that they use Astral Projection as a means to gain access to their victims. They (the demons) have been using me as a "food source" for quite some time now, and as a result my health has suffered.

I also have had a "demon" placed inside of me back in 1999 and I am hoping that someone can recommend me to someone here in the U.S. who may be capable of ridding me of this thing that has caused me so much pain and anguish for all these years.

My email address is [deleted by Admin]

Donald McGlinn
29th August 2005, 02:16 AM
Since I am new to this gruop, I would like to explain a few things.
I am from the United States and wanted to ask if there is anyone aware of the relationship between UFOs, the abduction phenomena associated with them, and demonic activity? I have had some run ins with this type of thing, and as a result I have learned that some of the aliens who are in reality a race of demons are occupying human host bodies. I also am under constant attack by the beings that I just described, and I know for certian that they use Astral Projection as a means to gain access to their victims. They (the demons) have been using me as a "food source" for quite some time now, and as a result my health has suffered.

I also have had a "demon" placed inside of me back in 1999 and I am hoping that someone can recommend me to someone here in the U.S. who may be capable of ridding me of this thing that has caused me so much pain and anguish for all these years.

My email address is [deleted by Admin]

Hi Pepper Rogers,

Please don't put email addresses in the forum. Forums like this attract web crawlers looking for email addresses to spam to. I am sure you don't wish to add to the spam you already receive.

If you prefer the advice be given in private, ask for a private message to be sent to you.

Donald

Pepper Rogers
29th August 2005, 02:25 AM
I understand, thanks for the advice.

29th August 2005, 05:39 AM
Pepper:

What do you want to know, I am an astral abductee and have been suffering demonic attack for 7 years now. This is my intro thread here:

[broken link]

and this is an update on what one of my healers has found in me recently:

[ (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=696)broken link]

Tell me if anything sounds familiar...

Something more...in August 2003 before I completely understood as much as I understand now, I sought an exorcism from John Zaffis. John Zaffis is the nephew of Ed and Lorraine Warren, the people who investigated the Amityville house. We talked on the phone several times and in the beginning he wouldn't say anything. Then one day shortly before the exorcism, Zaffis confided in me that over the last few years he has had more and more ET abductees coming to him for help. We're all telling the same stories and describing the same things.

Another thing odd about Zaffis' ET contacts: all other people that come to him looking for help have some kind of link to the attacks, ie, they moved into a haunted house, practiced black rites or knew someone who practiced black rites. But with the ET abductees, there was never a connection that could be linked to the start of the attacks, they just up and started one day. Another thing he noted was that the subjects were isolated during the attack process, isolation being a key tactic for the neg mantaining control.

Pepper Rogers
29th August 2005, 10:32 PM
DK

My first abduction occured in 1992 with the last 6 years as the worst. In 1999 something (a demon) was implanted in me, and I have to fight a daily battle against it for the control of my very spirit. Like I have said just about everything you described except the "humans" connected to machines has happened to me.

I have been abducted both physically and astrally. I have seen their interdimensional ships up close, and have been inside of them.

They "Feed" on me every day, and replace what they take out with some very vile and fility things.

I experience constant headaches (I have scar tissue on certain areas of my brain) and suffer from many other physical as well as emotional and spiritual problems.

They do their best to keep me isolated, and most people cannot comprehend what is happening to me.

I was never involved in the "black arts" before my initial abduction, and I know that there are other reasons why I am being attacked.

Do you know of anyone in the U.S. that can remove the "thing" that is inside of me?

Donald McGlinn
30th August 2005, 03:52 AM
DK

My first abduction occured in 1992 with the last 6 years as the worst. In 1999 something (a demon) was implanted in me, and I have to fight a daily battle against it for the control of my very spirit. Like I have said just about everything you described except the "humans" connected to machines has happened to me.

I have been abducted both physically and astrally. I have seen their interdimensional ships up close, and have been inside of them.

They "Feed" on me every day, and replace what they take out with some very vile and fility things.

I experience constant headaches (I have scar tissue on certain areas of my brain) and suffer from many other physical as well as emotional and spiritual problems.

They do their best to keep me isolated, and most people cannot comprehend what is happening to me.

I was never involved in the "black arts" before my initial abduction, and I know that there are other reasons why I am being attacked.

Do you know of anyone in the U.S. that can remove the "thing" that is inside of me?

Hi Pepper Rogers,

Have you got a copy of Robert's book "Practical Psychic Self Defence"?

Donald

Pepper Rogers
30th August 2005, 05:23 PM
Donald McGlinn:

I have just recently finished reading the book and it (the book) is what put me on to this website. Much of what Mr. Bruce described in his book has happened to me (the possession, obsessive thoughts, etc., and even more). I was relieved to know that I was not the only one (although I know of one other) who was giong through this nightmare. The book has helped me greatly, but I feel that I need outside help, and that I can't beat this thing all on my own.

One thing that Mr Bruce does not mention in his book is that the "demons" can materalize and demateralize at will here in the physical dimension, and they also use scientific technology on the people that abduct.

Pepper

Donald McGlinn
30th August 2005, 05:35 PM
Donald McGlinn:

I have just recently finished reading the book and it (the book) is what put me on to this website. Much of what Mr. Bruce described in his book has happened to me (the possession, obsessive thoughts, etc., and even more). I was relieved to know that I was not the only one (although I know of one other) who was giong through this nightmare. The book has helped me greatly, but I feel that I need outside help, and that I can't beat this thing all on my own.

One thing that Mr Bruce does not mention in his book is that the "demons" can materalize and demateralize at will here in the physical dimension, and they also use scientific technology on the people that abduct.

Pepper

Hi Pepper,

Have you been using the defence techniques in Robert's book Practical Psychic Self Defence? For example, using flowing water, salt baths and environment changes.

Donald

Pepper Rogers
30th August 2005, 06:18 PM
I am originally from Texas, and that is where my first abduction (physical) occured. Over the last year I have traveled to Arizona, Montana, California, and Washinghton State in a futile attempt to put a stop to the abductions, but to no avail. Everywhere I have gone, they found me. I have returned to a place in Arizona (I have friends there; about 12 miles from the Mexican border) for the time being.

I have been using the core image removal methods described in the book, and have used the water crossing method, but have not as of yet built an artifical telluric spring. I am attempting to change everything that is negative about me, and become more spiritual in nature, but the thing inside of me plus the constant attacks, "feedings" and energy removal by technological means always pushs me backwards. It is if I am in a war and I have lost the majority of the battles.

I was never baptized, but while I was in Montana I was baptized in a Lake named Elmo. As a result the attacks grew more vicious. I envoked the names of angles but to no avail. I have tried several other approaches by using certain electronic devices against my attackers which seemed to work for a couple of days until they (the "aliens") just disrupted the electricity that powered the devices. They have the ability to disrupt the flow of electrons that pass through a conductor.

I will not give up and will keep fighting. I must find a way to overcome this thing.

Pepper

Donald McGlinn
30th August 2005, 06:35 PM
Hi Pepper,

Have you tried mega salt baths?

Donald

Donald McGlinn
30th August 2005, 06:38 PM
Hi Pepper,

Did you attend Robert's recent workshop in Montana? Or any of his workshops?

Donald

Donald McGlinn
30th August 2005, 06:43 PM
Hi Pepper,

I should have done a single post :|

Mega salt baths are not in PPSD, so I have posted the link below to an article on Robert's website.

For a serious problem like yours, 8 to 10 pounds of salt should be considered a minimum.

Mega Salt Baths - Removing Negative Energy & Entity Attachments (http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=10&BulletinID=562)

Also when making the artificial spring, you should use larger hose than that stated in PPSD when dealing with a serious problem like yours.

Let me know how you get on.

Donald

Pepper Rogers
31st August 2005, 07:32 AM
Donald:

I have not tried the mega salt bath because I only have access to a shower.

I was in Billings Montana and I did not know of the contents of Mr. Bruce's book until very recently (when I returned to Arizona). I had no idea that he held workshops. I knew very little about him until I just recently read his book and then found this website.

Pepper

1st September 2005, 02:02 AM
Pepper, look in this thread here: [ (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=360)broken link]- to anyone reading this, try a salt shower. Combines the salt and water movement.

Violet I think in the thread mentions soaking your feet in sea salt water if you don't have a bath tub.

DAN
1st September 2005, 10:41 PM
I might be on a wild goose chase. But when these attack's start, do
they have a set pattern everytime or does it change. Do these start up
very dramatic or theatrical? I'm wondering how much effort they are
putting into this. Also how much anxiety and fear doe's this promote,
or doe's the demon have to induce this. If there's alot put into this i
have an idea!

Dan

2nd September 2005, 05:38 PM
Dan

You know (or have you heard) about how aspects can of yourself can separate and depart under conditions of duress?

The things on my case deliberately inflicted me with torture and then ripped out a number of my aspects. Duress was deliberately created so the aspects could be forcibly removed.

I think my energy is being used for some purpose, food or what have you, but there are also darker, deliberate motivations involved as well. My attacks were well organized, caluclated, and complex.

DAN
2nd September 2005, 08:44 PM
Flew:

Sorry there's alot i don't know or understand i've mainly been running
on instinct and trial & error!

Dan