PDA

View Full Version : going on the offensive?

supermikeb2000
19th August 2006, 05:01 AM
I am curious to know if one might fend off the negs by creating some type of offensive visualization, like a spear or flaming sword, instead of a shield? I would love to hear from any one with any experience relevant to this question. Some times in the real world the best defense is a good offense, at least untill you meet someone(thing) stronger than yourself. Just curious, I have no pressing problems with negs right now and no intention of experimenting on my own.

Rhone
19th August 2006, 01:07 PM
Creating astral weapons to fight with is a fairly common and well-known tactic. For the "common" neg attack it can be very effective and drive the attacker away.

For the far more serious, powerful, and persistent neg problems that some posters in this forum have, it seems that attacking them may weaken them temporarily, but then they reform and come right back with a vengeance.

sash
19th August 2006, 01:48 PM
I think it's a good method, as long as the energy (I normally use fire) isn't charged with anger or hate.

chips
27th September 2006, 05:11 AM
i visualize a sword that has a big glowing light. i dont just think of it as a normal sword, but as a positively-charged sword with high spiritual energy. i also say some kind of mantra, connecting it with the four archaengels. i have a strong neg problem, so this visualization does not get rid of it, but does weaken it.

2nd October 2006, 11:19 AM
I am curious to know if one might fend off the negs by creating some type of offensive visualization, like a spear or flaming sword, instead of a shield? I would love to hear from any one with any experience relevant to this question. Some times in the real world the best defense is a good offense, at least untill you meet someone(thing) stronger than yourself. Just curious, I have no pressing problems with negs right now and no intention of experimenting on my own.

sometimes, depending on the attack, the neg will just absorb the attack and get stronger, so you have to be careful with your methods of attack and defense.

rrichy
8th October 2006, 07:36 AM
i have always visulized a sword many christians do.
and i use the word of God as a sword.

HE. 4:12 amplified "For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the [g]breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart."