PDA

View Full Version : Throbbing upper lip?

CinStoneCity
16th August 2017, 10:07 AM
I followed the suggestions from MAP and introduced energy raising to my going-to-sleep-routine. For the past couple of nights, I felt a definite throbbing sensation on the center point of my upper lip, faster than my heart beat, which lasts for, say, 15 minutes after I stop energy raising. Also, I don't experience this during my daily energy raising. It is mildly annoying, not really worrying about it, but I'm just curious: what is going on here?

74hc595
17th August 2017, 07:12 PM
I'm not sure what it is, but when I'm doing energy work at that area (New Energy Ways brushing), energy structures both on upper and lower lip can be felt strongly. Maybe throbbing indicates that some blockage is being removed?

SoulSail
17th August 2017, 10:23 PM
Very likely an energy block.

When raising energy upwards it can pool at blockages like an eddy in a river, causing pulsing, itching and other random weirdness.

That's a promising event though, really.

CFTraveler
18th August 2017, 12:17 AM
Also, remember that there are a lot of nerve endings around those areas, so the energy movement can be felt rather strongly.

CinStoneCity
18th August 2017, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the feedback! The throbbing is already lessening, and I think it is encouraging there might be a blockade being cleared. Let me add to the discussion I was born with a cleft lip, so it is not too far-fetched to assume the energy body needs work there.

What I like about NEW is that I am getting definite feedback which suggests there is something 'going on'. In the past I have practiced the Middle Pillar ritual, which in my belief boils down to energy work, but I found this incredibly hard to practice, as you do not get any feedback, and just follow the instructions to the letter. While I must admit my life took a new turn these days, I find NEW easier to work with, and easier to debug, as I am getting energy sensations when I take time to practice correctly.