PDA

View Full Version : Do you get any vibes/opinions on the Erik Medhus phenomenon?

buzzcock
16th August 2017, 04:25 PM
Erik Medhus was the 20 year old son of author/doctor Elisa Medhus, he took his own life in 2009, she then received messages from mediums that he had become a spirit guide, she (and the mediums) created a big youtube channel and book series from his messages, and now there is a big following across the internet of people who believe they are in touch with Erik and guided by Erik - I think it's almost becoming a small religion in a way. He also talks to famous people like Michael Jackson and Hitler. A lot of the mediums now have their own youtube channels where they talk to some of these figures with Erik. Just wondering what you all feel about him.

There is a slight Robert Bruce connection - they (his mom and mediums) have both guested on some of the same radio shows like Art Bell.

CFTraveler
16th August 2017, 06:05 PM
I could swear I saw this same question like last week. ?

olyris
16th August 2017, 06:40 PM
he looks like michael to me ... :shock:

buzzcock
16th August 2017, 08:05 PM
I could swear I saw this same question like last week. ?

I did search but couldn't see anything. I was only mildly into the blog with a half-open mind but I got really into one of the mediums on youtube and really fell under the spell of her show.