PDA

View Full Version : Do anybody know how it is with Timothy??

IA56
18th August 2017, 09:10 AM
Hi,

To Timothy..How are you?? Is Everything well in your Life??

Is there anybody who are in Contact with Timothy?? Do you know if he is alright??

Please say something!!

Love
ia

lord.of.the.now
19th August 2017, 10:08 PM
send angels to Timothy

the angels will let you know how he is going

IA56
20th August 2017, 07:25 AM
send angels to Timothy

the angels will let you know how he is going

Thank you lord.of.the.now :heart:

I wanted to ask here and get an answere is because from no-where Timothy come to my feelings and at once tears break out....it did scare me...I know that Timothy does not like if I would "trace" him so I do respect him so much...and it is why I ask here if someone knows anything about him....and I of course like if he himself would come in and say....hallo and tell how he is....

Love
ia

CFTraveler
20th August 2017, 08:58 PM
I haven't heard from him for a while. I pray he is ok. If I hear anything I'll share.

IA56
21st August 2017, 03:28 AM
I haven't heard from him for a while. I pray he is ok. If I hear anything I'll share.

Thank you CFT :heart:..much appreaciated...

Love
ia

lord.of.the.now
21st August 2017, 08:28 PM
IA56 (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/member.php?17533-IA56)

call me mike or michael

IA56
22nd August 2017, 02:54 AM
IA56 (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/member.php?17533-IA56)

call me mike or michael

Okay Mike :heart:...will do....

and you can call me IA as that is my name....

Love
ia

lord.of.the.now
23rd August 2017, 10:31 PM
how is IA a name its two letters I plus A. Not try-ing to be rude just curious

IA56
24th August 2017, 04:42 AM
how is IA a name its two letters I plus A. Not try-ing to be rude just curious

Hi Mike ...

Well...even if you have difficulty to accept...it is my name...period..

Love
ia

lord.of.the.now
24th August 2017, 05:50 AM
no problem at all:heart:

IA56
24th August 2017, 06:23 AM
no problem at all:heart:

Thank you Mike :heart: :party: :lol:

Love
ia

susan
24th August 2017, 09:11 AM
The name IA. Meaning......'VIOLET' As in spring flower.

Found in Sweden....Finland...Denmark...Norway.
More commonly used in Sweden.

I know you already know this IA but for anyone reading this who may have been curious.

....and I am concerned about Tim also. We haven't heard from him since that nasty flare up a few weeks ago. I miss him. I hope he can find his way back here soon.

IA56
24th August 2017, 09:55 AM
The name IA. Meaning......'VIOLET' As in spring flower.

Found in Sweden....Finland...Denmark...Norway.
More commonly used in Sweden.

I know you already know this IA but for anyone reading this who may have been curious.

....and I am concerned about Tim also. We haven't heard from him since that nasty flare up a few weeks ago. I miss him. I hope he can find his way back here soon.

Hi Susan :heart:

Yes let us hope Timothy soon vill come back....if I have offended him...I am appologizing deeply....

I had no clue of the name IA but I did google and I found also the meaning is violet....but how I got my name is that my grandson he was not even 1 year old when he pointed at me and said...IA...and he started to call me IA ....then he got a Little sister then he was 2 yrs old...and he learned to his Little sister that granny is IA...IA is granny....so I did register IA to be my leagel name in 2007..at that time my grandson was 10 yrs old ....now he is 20 and Little sister 18...and I am pround granny IA :lol:...

Love
ia

lord.of.the.now
24th August 2017, 07:52 PM
IA your name is very unique:heart:

IA56
25th August 2017, 04:27 AM
IA your name is very unique:heart:

Yes it is unique ..Thank you Mike :heart:

Love
ia

Timothy
25th August 2017, 10:36 PM
I'm not exactly okay, I am un-offended, I've been keeping up with forum posts...etc. I needed a break, even as I opened a hole to write in, in a chat room of multi-lingual peoples, where quite shortly whatever lines I added/add to it went/go right out the top. However , I have drawn some attention...mostly negative. They reckon that I'm nuts...but I've certainly seen the music/video/lyrics change to coincide with my almost daily dia-tribal visits. It's diffent...I enjoy it...it's liberating. Hu-Di-Ni btw...I have been grieving of late ...many tears since Aug 5th...on going. Thank you all for your loving concern and prayers for me. Much Love, Tim

Violet huh? Very nice name.

Have I seen a Butterfly floating back in here lately...just a lil bit! Good

IA56
26th August 2017, 06:42 AM
I'm not exactly okay, I am un-offended, I've been keeping up with forum posts...etc. I needed a break, even as I opened a hole to write in, in a chat room of multi-lingual peoples, where quite shortly whatever lines I added/add to it went/go right out the top. However , I have drawn some attention...mostly negative. They reckon that I'm nuts...but I've certainly seen the music/video/lyrics change to coincide with my almost daily dia-tribal visits. It's diffent...I enjoy it...it's liberating. Hu-Di-Ni btw...I have been grieving of late ...many tears since Aug 5th...on going. Thank you all for your loving concern and prayers for me. Much Love, Tim

Violet huh? Very nice name.

Have I seen a Butterfly floating back in here lately...just a lil bit! Good

So happy to see you Timothy :heart: sorry you are not totally okay, but so good you let us know how you are, thank you :heart:

I do not know how they come up the meaning of a name...but yes violet is nice :lol:..

Love
ia

lord.of.the.now
26th August 2017, 07:45 AM
welcome back tim:heart:

Neil Templar
29th August 2017, 11:24 AM
Hi Tim!!:clap:

susan
30th August 2017, 07:25 AM
Ditto :)

ButterflyWoman
30th August 2017, 07:31 AM
Have I seen a Butterfly floating back in here lately...just a lil bit!
Hey, babe. ;)

I'm around most days, I just don't always have a lot to say. But I am a mod, so that means I need to be present in some sense, even if I'm not yammering on all the time. ;) :)

DarkChylde
14th September 2017, 05:26 PM
i have timothy on Imo i do regular checkups on him and he is very well taken care of

if there is someone who needs a message relayed kindly pass it onto me