PDA

View Full Version : Flying dreams, I love the freedom of flying!

intuo
20th August 2006, 03:10 PM
Hey there readers,
I quite often fly in my dreams it feels really great.
I pick stars out in the night sky and try to fly to them, I fly up on top of roofs to get away from unwanted situations and I have also flew over the ocean in the warm sun to paris and egypt to visit some famous land marks.
Sometimes I focus on my destination to fly Quicker and sometimes launch into the air out of a group of people and think that I have done something completly amazing but no one else in the dream seem to be that amazed that I am flying.
I am not fully concious but are familar enough with these dreams to manipulate them (for example: flying as far up into the sky as i can to test my dream boundries just to see what may happen).
Is this just a flying dream or is this some kind of o.b.e/astral kind of happening or is this both?
Thanks in the future to anyone who types back.
love Luke

CFTraveler
20th August 2006, 03:49 PM
Some of my OBEs involve flying in space and directing myself at stars. A lot of times I end up in other 'regions'; not so much 'worlds'. These dreams may be OBE related (memories of them) or just plain dreams. I guess the only way to know is to figure out if there is some symbolic significance to 'cosmic' type dreams in your life.

enoch
20th August 2006, 06:47 PM
I've had one 'earthbound' flight which was aimless and scary. Then I had a very spiritual dream in which I was revolving with some orbs in space and could feel cosmic harmony. Aint it weird though when you can explain what happened in the dream but you cannot explain the feelings that came with it, because they are so unlike any ordinary emotions that we have.

CFTraveler
20th August 2006, 08:49 PM
I've had one 'earthbound' flight which was aimless and scary. Then I had a very spiritual dream in which I was revolving with some orbs in space and could feel cosmic harmony. Aint it weird though when you can explain what happened in the dream but you cannot explain the feelings that came with it, because they are so unlike any ordinary emotions that we have. Strange you should mention orbs in your dreams- I have had 'orb' dreams that elicited strong emotion.
Positive emotions- bliss, joy, etc.