PDA

View Full Version : Can skills / abilities be learned from reviewing past lives?

luffy28
22nd August 2017, 07:59 PM
Hi,
I want / need to know if skills can be learned from past lives? I've always wanted to learn math (am only good at basic math and a little bit of algebra) beyond the high school level.

I've been trying to teach myself math for years and am not successful in it.

Once I learn to project [or am able to project myself out of body]? Would I be able to review a past life where I was good at math, then once I review that life would I automatically be good at math (I know I need to still practice in this life)?

I remember I was in a hospital once and I automatically spoke German. Ever since then I know quite a bit of German terms / part of the German language without having studied it or going [or visiting] Germany.

Thanks.

Neil Templar
23rd August 2017, 06:54 AM
Look up a guy called Burt Goldman.
He's been teaching a way to acquire new skills and abilities, by tapping into the potential of alternate reality versions of yourself, where in that reality you're an accomplished mathematician, or, whatever it is you wish to be able to do...

Kryon also talks about "mining the Akash". Basically the same thing as Goldman teaches, I think...

Timothy
25th August 2017, 10:48 PM
It's very nice to see you here Neil...long time.

Neil Templar
18th September 2017, 01:21 PM
It's very nice to see you here Neil...long time.
Hi Tim.
Thanks. It's good to be back. I hope all's well in your world sir.

-asalantu-
31st October 2017, 01:48 PM
¡Hi, Neil..!

"alternate reality versions of yourself"

¿In the context of a Multiverse architecture of reality?
Such alternate reality versions, perhaps, ¿could be lived through a deliberate event like a Reality Shift?

Of sure, Neil, you knows brain has a complex structure based on neural networks. Some mainstream researchers arguments brain structure follows an evolution pattern based on learning.
Following Burt Goldman procedures, such neural networks ¿are redefined/adjusted? ¿or mainstream concepts are not truthworty? ¿are they oversimplified visions of brain structure?

When I say "mainstream", I'm refering to academically accepted.

My best regards...
Ángel

olyris
31st October 2017, 10:04 PM
odd as it may sound, "trying" will teach you all the math in your universe... intellectualising it is another matter.

DarkChylde
1st November 2017, 07:47 PM
Dion Fortune , the ultimate occultist , the leader of modern psychic defense and the practice of magic , came to realize her powers when all her previous life-times merged.

:arrow: Dion Fortune , The mistress of Magic. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dion_Fortune)

I work with past lives and ancestors , its very difficult practice , but one we must as occultists need to master .