PDA

View Full Version : Kundlini and tiwn flames

DarkChylde
14th September 2017, 04:38 PM
twin flames are mirror images images of each other requiring absolute trust and surrender

once a twin flame is recognized , the process of true surrender takes place , once surrender takes place

one can truly realize the kundalini cannot be surmounted , resistance is futile

kundalini in stages of completion will require emergence of a flame of which meanings will be many.

Dear Cf please put this in either the love or kundalini or twin flame subforum

olyris
13th October 2017, 02:22 PM
is the meaning of kundalini to be good, to be loving, to be happy? that is what my old flame wants to know. i suppose it is a case of being forgiving, though.

DarkChylde
17th October 2017, 01:42 PM
is the meaning of kundalini to be good, to be loving, to be happy? that is what my old flame wants to know. i suppose it is a case of being forgiving, though.

my twin flame turned out to be a total dud.

I wear very thick prescription glasses by the way.

CFTraveler
17th October 2017, 03:05 PM
is the meaning of kundalini to be good, to be loving, to be happy? that is what my old flame wants to know. i suppose it is a case of being forgiving, though. I have not many Kundalini-raised people who were happy. Loving and good are relative terms, though.

Timothy
18th October 2017, 06:17 PM
my twin flame turned out to be a total dud.

A [?total?] dud...

What did you go into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind? ....

Is not the linguistIC BeAm the actuality twain two seemingly differing realities...

EnTangleMent ... Quant Umm nn Ummah

Born of InTent
Be THAT as "it" may...

BeLove ... BeLoving nn BeLoved...

Peace To The Child ... Even You ... Son.

To Raise
A Child

Jude - I Know https://youtu.be/a3bRxwHzIxA

UpRight nn Outta Sight

Ani L'Dodi V'Dodi Li

Tam•Iz ... Tamil•Nadu nn Tamil•Akam

Duds either be safely clothed In, err be dangerous ticking time bombs in need Of diffusing.

Bring Chaos/Destruction to the Village [World nn Human] and The Order set as Both Mother nn Child/ren [Earth nn Fulness] are Destraught/Destroyed.

DarkChylde
28th October 2017, 03:55 PM
I have not many Kundalini-raised people who were happy. Loving and good are relative terms, though.

love and good aren't even mutually exclusive , sometimes we love things we know aren't good at all.

DarkChylde
3rd June 2018, 07:16 PM
so why one twin flame? if one is telekinetic , they for instance can be with someone (or a great many) and hit these others with horseplay like flicking twisted towels - is that a form of spreading love too?

im sure you dont have just one twinflame

DarkChylde
8th June 2018, 02:15 AM
to add more that , once you break into a clique of people u like , you can make more twin flames.

DarkChylde
17th June 2018, 12:16 PM
so why one twin flame? if one is telekinetic , they for instance can be with someone (or a great many) and hit these others with horseplay like flicking twisted towels - is that a form of spreading love too?

im sure you dont have just one twinflame

No that's just flirtation , and a massive ego assuming other people enjoy telekinetic PDA , infact that's not love at all.
I'm pretty sure that's not how twin flames (one or many) would respond.

DarkChylde
28th July 2018, 12:36 AM
During K-spikes , it's a terrible terrible idea to assume you have a twin flame.

Just Godawful.