PDA

View Full Version : Do anybody know how it is with CFT??

IA56
15th September 2017, 01:15 PM
Hi all,

Do anybody know how it is with CFT and her family after hurricane Irma??

I would be happy to hear that they are okay, please...

Love
ia

CFTraveler
15th September 2017, 03:18 PM
I'm back.
We evacuated to Alabama- nice people there, made us feel welcome and took care of us. Got back two days ago but had no internet until last night. Had very little damage to the house, everything is good. Thanks, Ia.

susan
15th September 2017, 05:17 PM
Welcome home.I'll try to never complain again about our weather . I cannt imagine what it must have been like for those that didnt evacuate , let alone having to leave your property not knowing what state it would be in when returning.We hope you dont see that kind of weather again for a very long time.

Timothy
15th September 2017, 05:28 PM
HAPPY ! HAPPY!
JOY! JOY!

IA56
15th September 2017, 06:26 PM
I'm back.
We evacuated to Alabama- nice people there, made us feel welcome and took care of us. Got back two days ago but had no internet until last night. Had very little damage to the house, everything is good. Thanks, Ia.

Thank you for your reply...:heart: CFT

So happy all Went well...hope the hurricanes will never be that bad as it was ....

Love
ia

IA56
15th September 2017, 06:28 PM
HAPPY ! HAPPY!
JOY! JOY!

Hi Timothy :thumbsup:

Love
ia

IA56
15th September 2017, 06:29 PM
Welcome home.I'll try to never complain again about our weather . I cannt imagine what it must have been like for those that didnt evacuate , let alone having to leave your property not knowing what state it would be in when returning.We hope you dont see that kind of weather again for a very long time.

:heart: @ Susan

Love
ia