PDA

View Full Version : Remote Influence/seduction

charging01
16th September 2017, 01:31 AM
I got interested in remote Influence/seduction a couple of weeks ago and have been practicing but haven't seen any success yet.

Would raising my energy body with NEW? My visualization skills are getting pretty good but I feel there is something missing.

Would love to hear your answers and tips how to improve on this technique.

Bercus
15th December 2017, 04:13 PM
I got interested in remote Influence/seduction a couple of weeks ago and have been practicing but haven't seen any success yet.

Would raising my energy body with NEW? My visualization skills are getting pretty good but I feel there is something missing.

Would love to hear your answers and tips how to improve on this technique.
Keep in mind not everything is simply straight forward like this... To manipulate another via energy work, while it is more than possible, is a bit complex... It is touching down in Telepathy and Empathy related skills, so I would say you should look into those if you plan to look into this at all. But, first off, even so, chances are no one will help you with this beyond this as this ain't really a skill that many support, or even care about, so yeah. Due to the moral conflictions around it with most people.