PDA

View Full Version : angels, laws

olyris
19th September 2017, 09:21 PM
recent discovery: angels, if they love it, they are it, in christ.

that is the only way they might exist! temporary that is.

my angels have been infatuated with something akin to the "apocalypse" since around 2012, perhaps a bit earlier. the big question, for me, has been: is there something or someone on the other side of all this "chaos" and "death"? well, here i am breathing again and safe to say, the future is looking rather more real than the recent past. the angels appear to have forgotten, like they always do. hopefully, there will be no more: hitler (whoever) wants you to be more sound than this!

just felt like sharing olyris

olyris
27th October 2017, 04:00 AM
found a method with them.

angels need to surpass *honesty* to call themselves worthy. so, be honest with them, hold on... it only takes 15 minutes (pure and it equates to qualitative and quantitative eternity) before they all fall.
the god voice has to supass *patience*... however, he is an angel really.
your higherself must surpass *integrity*... also an angel :mad:
and your own soul, in case you happen to hear from it (or an angel pretending to be it)... must better your *enlightenment*.

again, it won't take long to fix these voices... they are just useful information, the fact of power is your own... naturally. :cool:

olyris
27th October 2017, 05:03 AM
further: they only know ego, so if they don't leave you in the real world/universe... then they are not in the real world! cure that insanity in yourself... in meditation!

IA56
27th October 2017, 09:47 AM
Thank you olyris for sharing...I like your courage and honesty...keep it coming :heart:

Love
ia

olyris
29th October 2017, 12:48 PM
thanx ia 8)

well, i charged up a crystal in my last bid to spare them, michael in particular. they say they don't respect the human experience? oh well. so, the crystal (in the lounge room) now knows their energy and they are coming thru quite clearly. time will tell if they and i can be civil. im finding every positive in it that i can without conceding the fundamentals. maybe in heaven - such a place that god is not forgotten - they act as to muffle out the collective unconscious in hell or on earth. only reason i am still trying. anyhoo...

IA56
30th October 2017, 04:47 AM
thanx ia 8)

well, i charged up a crystal in my last bid to spare them, michael in particular. they say they don't respect the human experience? oh well. so, the crystal (in the lounge room) now knows their energy and they are coming thru quite clearly. time will tell if they and i can be civil. im finding every positive in it that i can without conceding the fundamentals. maybe in heaven - such a place that god is not forgotten - they act as to muffle out the collective unconscious in hell or on earth. only reason i am still trying. anyhoo...

Hi olyris,
this reminds me of the time when I was so innocent that my essence did not know about fear or doubt or negativity..it was in this time I got much teaching..now I am in total fear all the time and reackt hostile to every small vibe even of good too....fear has invaded me...why I ask all the time...what is it dooing for help to me?? Is it keeping me alive or what?

Love
ia

olyris
30th October 2017, 10:53 AM
Hi olyris,
this reminds me of the time when I was so innocent that my essence did not know about fear or doubt or negativity..it was in this time I got much teaching..now I am in total fear all the time and reackt hostile to every small vibe even of good too....fear has invaded me...why I ask all the time...what is it dooing for help to me?? Is it keeping me alive or what?
yes same story for me... prehaps we are doing a mythe?

the angels were survived again, but they committed a theft. the archons have since reappeared. i will be waiting until my channelling document (stolen) is fully entitled mine and not satan's until i think of them seriously. :shock: if they have a way thru that crime of theirs, without me prompting them, then i say they are ok. i'm not holding my breath here. somehow i don't think so...............

IA56
30th October 2017, 01:59 PM
yes same story for me... prehaps we are doing a mythe?

the angels were survived again, but they committed a theft. the archons have since reappeared. i will be waiting until my channelling document (stolen) is fully entitled mine and not satan's until i think of them seriously. :shock: if they have a way thru that crime of theirs, without me prompting them, then i say they are ok. i'm not holding my breath here. somehow i don't think so...............

Hi olyris,

Can you elaborate more about the teft?

Love
ia

olyris
30th October 2017, 03:07 PM
i wrote out channeling "to you," "love, angels" etc.
then they went, well that's for us to be/know not for you to understand...
and gave it to satan
it was all about being a protagonist and ignoring hell
apparently that's called "stealing a channel" ie selling/giving away the channel's heart - from whence the document was produced. pretty serious if you consider that lucifer and cupid both act as satan/the devil. (they gave it to the real satan).
michael is still doing this "you are my name, no i am your name... well you don't have a sound name then" - name theft. that's the intellictual property of myself first, my family, and the authorities NOT michael.

sigh.

IA56
30th October 2017, 04:03 PM
i wrote out channeling "to you," "love, angels" etc.
then they went, well that's for us to be/know not for you to understand...
and gave it to satan
it was all about being a protagonist and ignoring hell
apparently that's called "stealing a channel" ie selling/giving away the channel's heart - from whence the document was produced. pretty serious if you consider that lucifer and cupid both act as satan/the devil. (they gave it to the real satan).
michael is still doing this "you are my name, no i am your name... well you don't have a sound name then" - name theft. that's the intellictual property of myself first, my family, and the authorities NOT michael.

sigh.

Hi olyris,

I beg you pardon, I am totally comfused...1980 when I was beatened up, tortyred...on earth but also in other spheres...I was sent to the holy..where these who made me go to, to get something (maybe a soul) ..I had to go through hell....and through light...some guided me and shouted...do not look into the light...and when I retund/awakened I was blind for a period..it was this period I leaned to SEE...I was having information about that I am not my body etc..I dared to leave the man who was violent to me..but I was forced on other levels also to do something what was against my will...I do not yet know what it was....and somehow I think you might have some clues to give me....I know I was protected by archeangele Michael..when he wrapped his wings around me..I was like in a blue huge chatedral...
So if I am wrong.. I appologize for disturbing your peace.

Love
ia

olyris
31st October 2017, 01:55 AM
i have had positive experience with michael too. but he fell in nov 2009, in my experience... has been corrupted. i don't know if they can rise these angels i suppose that is the only doubt i have.
no question about it, he was very cool but now ... it's nonsense. i have prayed for them to be healed.

IA56
31st October 2017, 08:09 AM
i have had positive experience with michael too. but he fell in nov 2009, in my experience... has been corrupted. i don't know if they can rise these angels i suppose that is the only doubt i have.
no question about it, he was very cool but now ... it's nonsense. i have prayed for them to be healed.

Hi olyris

What happened in 2009??

Love
ia

olyris
31st October 2017, 11:32 AM
i had prophetic visions... a quest, a decent reputation, technology and change to the world (australia and usa in particular)... the god voice wanted it. apparently michael did not. so michael fell.... the god voice actually announced it and i could feel it thick as wind blowing off a desert... tragic. the prophecy came true by the way... i have restored my life but strangely, the world is a more fearful place now.

IA56
31st October 2017, 03:06 PM
i had prophetic visions... a quest, a decent reputation, technology and change to the world (australia and usa in particular)... the god voice wanted it. apparently michael did not. so michael fell.... the god voice actually announced it and i could feel it thick as wind blowing off a desert... tragic. the prophecy came true by the way... i have restored my life but strangely, the world is a more fearful place now.

Hi olyris,

How did it look like when michael fell??..did you see it or was it the voice saying it?? ..

Love
ia

olyris
31st October 2017, 10:12 PM
it was like a historic occasion, like the berlin wall or michael jackson's death. a "great" but unfortunate event.. i felt it , it felt very "objective," and the god voice declared it solemnly that on this day michael had fallen. he (michael) was acting strange. i saw a vision of him walking out on a stage like a cat walk (bravado) as if to say "screw this guy he's not as glorious as me." it was all hubris. then he appeared (before my psychic sight) the next day and looked kinda funny like he didn't know what life was anymore... trying to look and be loving but somehow fake like his soul was missing. then the prophecy began, big test of faith and the angels were no use at all. they are still, no use at all. does anyone know what it might take for angels to un-fall?. not that i am desperate to have that happen, but they are still hanging around...

IA56
1st November 2017, 06:20 AM
it was like a historic occasion, like the berlin wall or michael jackson's death. a "great" but unfortunate event.. i felt it , it felt very "objective," and the god voice declared it solemnly that on this day michael had fallen. he (michael) was acting strange. i saw a vision of him walking out on a stage like a cat walk (bravado) as if to say "screw this guy he's not as glorious as me." it was all hubris. then he appeared (before my psychic sight) the next day and looked kinda funny like he didn't know what life was anymore... trying to look and be loving but somehow fake like his soul was missing. then the prophecy began, big test of faith and the angels were no use at all. they are still, no use at all. does anyone know what it might take for angels to un-fall?. not that i am desperate to have that happen, but they are still hanging around...

Thank you olyris for your patience with me.
I do not doubt your experience but I am a bit hesitant to believe it was archangele Michael who fell...it feels to me like my own experience...that I fell from grace and still was arrogant when starting this incarnation, because I had hybris....

I believe you experienced one of your own pre-life occations...angels can not intervene...they can give information...but not intervene..they can protect to some extent......I have experience with ArcheAngele Michael and it felt like I was in a huge blue Cathedral...and Uriel is pink...when he surrounded me it felt like all turned to pink...and I tried to ask about this...I said...it felt like I had a pink glasses on me...Jesus I experienced like carmine-red with gold in it...green as Gabriel...he was around me in my childhood...I stopped seeing him when I was 7 yrs old...yellow I feel it to be sun or someone being like sun but I do not know if it is an angele.......silver I feel as an element ...water...and I am much part of it....

Okay...do I have to fear now when I have said this...is there white coted people sent to my adress?? :shock:

I feel that I canĀ“t come further if I do not be as truthful as possible, you have really helped me Olyris, thank you...:heart:

Love
ia

olyris
1st November 2017, 11:45 AM
I believe you experienced one of your own pre-life occations...angels can not intervene...they can give information...but not intervene..they can protect to some extent......
yes there is an ancient karma that they do not comprehend. a belief in a manifest being the one creator of my own life, all of it... no others alive if necessary - you can actually just call them "agnisuryans" which means "unconscious magical others" like a man with his wife, basically possessing her in thought, word and deed, but the reaction/response of an agnisuryan other is intelligent so the whole thing works. some forms of feminism do that too, other way around. a cat can be a "familar" and same thing.

thanks for your input i will think about it and see what can be done. :shrug: my god is for me only? now i need to examine that bit.

IA56
1st November 2017, 03:05 PM
yes there is an ancient karma that they do not comprehend. a belief in a manifest being the one creator of my own life, all of it... no others alive if necessary - you can actually just call them "agnisuryans" which means "unconscious magical others" like a man with his wife, basically possessing her in thought, word and deed, but the reaction/response of an agnisuryan other is intelligent so the whole thing works. some forms of feminism do that too, other way around. a cat can be a "familar" and same thing.

thanks for your input i will think about it and see what can be done. :shrug: my god is for me only? now i need to examine that bit.

Hi olyris,

I hope you will share what you find out.

Love
ia

olyris
1st November 2017, 03:28 PM
OK, well. being an alchemist the agnisuryan theory (gnostic/agnostic atheism, glory is one) works well. so yes (like jesus) i have basically defined my faith as alone, sparing such cases as death and the divine because they promise earth. i actually don't think humans really can or do, for me... i am very unique and balance self to other usually means i am the one doing the compassion. mind you, i don't understimate people, notably you and your story... which runs a close parallel to my own. i just... think earth is my last human experience and i will go on alone because that is the soul in me that recognises beauty best.

i am working thru a connection that was unconsciously established with a person when i went out today. i hear his voice talking to me in the silence. we are probably sharing god. i just have to clear such instances of chance up. as you probably know, alchemy basically takes your problems (lead) away and leaves you with your self (gold). i keep my whole life "good" that way.

regarding the angels. michael says he doesn't like me. now. that's not the karma of being one creator that's an ego thing... according to human insight. according to the angels it might be about whether or not it is arrogant to be one creator. so, a fundamental differing there. i would have been nice if the angels (michael) could refrain from that attitude... rather to be unconditionally loving, but i am quite certain it is not going to happen. they don't know how to comply with my unique set of beliefs. i could always try the old athiest trick of considering angels a part of my mind (not god per se)... will think about it.

cheers for your support i have been feeling your presence u r very calm-ing. o

IA56
1st November 2017, 04:37 PM
OK, well. being an alchemist the agnisuryan theory (gnostic/agnostic atheism, glory is one) works well. so yes (like jesus) i have basically defined my faith as alone, sparing such cases as death and the divine because they promise earth. i actually don't think humans really can or do, for me... i am very unique and balance self to other usually means i am the one doing the compassion. mind you, i don't understimate people, notably you and your story... which runs a close parallel to my own. i just... think earth is my last human experience and i will go on alone because that is the soul in me that recognises beauty best.

i am working thru a connection that was unconsciously established with a person when i went out today. i hear his voice talking to me in the silence. we are probably sharing god. i just have to clear such instances of chance up. as you probably know, alchemy basically takes your problems (lead) away and leaves you with your self (gold). i keep my whole life "good" that way.

regarding the angels. michael says he doesn't like me. now. that's not the karma of being one creator that's an ego thing... according to human insight. according to the angels it might be about whether or not it is arrogant to be one creator. so, a fundamental differing there. i would have been nice if the angels (michael) could refrain from that attitude... rather to be unconditionally loving, but i am quite certain it is not going to happen. they don't know how to comply with my unique set of beliefs. i could always try the old athiest trick of considering angels a part of my mind (not god per se)... will think about it.

Thank you olyris,

and you have helped me to come out of my coma....and started up my grey cells :lol:

Love
ia

IA56
2nd November 2017, 09:22 AM

Hi olyris,
a very stong thought/feeling come to me...that you are on a new mission and there for the "old" paradigm is confused (Michael) as he might see you as an enemy...he is just doing his job...I know I was asked to join..I said NO...because I did not understand what it would lead too...because it is so new and not recogniable to me...and you did come to my mind...why you feel you are alone...do you feel it can be this??

Love
ia

olyris
2nd November 2017, 12:52 PM
a very stong thought/feeling come to me...that you are on a new mission and there for the "old" paradigm is confused (Michael) as he might see you as an enemy...he is just doing his job...I know I was asked to join..I said NO...because I did not understand what it would lead too...because it is so new and not recogniable to me...and you did come to my mind...why you feel you are alone...do you feel it can be this??

i don't understand everything you mean but,
- yes i can move on from the default earth paradigm and live on my own world
- the angels ARE redundant. eg michael is your name, your god. i am sort of my own.
- i don't know where this is going either. i read a personality report online a few days ago, it was very psychic. but i don't see the exact point in hoping for that, or any other, presently avaialble future.
- i suppose i am just patient for whatever comes next spiritually
- im trying the "angel are parts of your mind" theory, its working so far.
- why do i be alone? disillusionment. im happy mind you, but get very bored with ordinary things. i thought not that long ago... ordinary people might have 5 fun meanings in their day, whereas i need a fun meaning every 5 mins lol
- if you can figure out where the future is pointing im listening, tho :)

olyris
2nd November 2017, 12:54 PM
i would meditate 3 hrs a day but it only takes me 15-20 mins before there is noting else to breathe..

IA56
2nd November 2017, 04:34 PM
i don't understand everything you mean but,
- yes i can move on from the default earth paradigm and live on my own world
- the angels ARE redundant. eg michael is your name, your god. i am sort of my own.
- i don't know where this is going either. i read a personality report online a few days ago, it was very psychic. but i don't see the exact point in hoping for that, or any other, presently avaialble future.
- i suppose i am just patient for whatever comes next spiritually
- im trying the "angel are parts of your mind" theory, its working so far.
- why do i be alone? disillusionment. im happy mind you, but get very bored with ordinary things. i thought not that long ago... ordinary people might have 5 fun meanings in their day, whereas i need a fun meaning every 5 mins lol
- if you can figure out where the future is pointing im listening, tho :)

Hi olyris,

I do not know where the future is pointing...I have bean recomended and encouraged to make up my mind what kind of life I would like to have..I do not dare to do so..I am afraid it has some kind of twist what I was not able to see or understand...I have bean shown how a life without thought/will look likes...empty..I do not want that...but I do not eighder know what I want.....so have to start to be bold again soon.....:lol:

Love
ia

Timothy
2nd November 2017, 06:17 PM
Olyris,

I anticipate, look forward to your refreshing insights hitting the nail on the head as you holding the hammer.

Don't be afraid to use your hammer when you find your thread overtaken by bantering interrogation and overpowering suggestiveness that keep you from otherwise sharing the import of your thread's free-flowing build.

Empathy for other [in these type settings] can quickly swamp one's own, requiring inward growth manifesting your peculiar boundaries best suited toward unswamped ground for you alone to stand on.

There's nothing wrong per se with conversation that adds, until of course it subtracts.

Tim

olyris
2nd November 2017, 11:53 PM
ditto ditto