PDA

View Full Version : loosing teeth dream

r0m30
31st October 2017, 04:54 AM
I don't normally dream but this morning I dreamed my upper front teeth is loosing.
I try to search google about what's is that meaning.I saw some dream meaning related to the job.
I am thinking about changing new job but not yet decided to leave current job.
I am not happy with my current job but the salary is better than the new job I am going to join.I am thinking of quitting my current job in December and join to new job but I can't decided yet.
If the dream is related to my job situation what is that really mean?
Should I stick with my current job or should I change new job?

Thank you and sorry about my english

IA56
31st October 2017, 08:07 AM
I have a book about dreams...in it it say about loosing teeths..."are you wasting your energy"?..."teeths stand for determined decessions"...loosing teeths can also stand to become more mature.....

Love
ia

Sinera
6th November 2017, 06:52 PM
Take your pick:

http://www.dreammoods.com/commondreams/teeth-dreams.html

ButterflyWoman
8th November 2017, 03:29 AM
I used to have that dream constantly. It was very disturbing. To be honest. I never fully understood what it meant, but I think it had to do with being toothless, i.e., having no power.

In my case, though, I actually did end up losing several teeth, so it may have been more direct than symbolic.

lord.of.the.now
24th December 2017, 02:13 AM
i get tooth fall out dreams every so often. then i grow new teeth but i never get the hint that it's not real or realize that i am dreaming and convert it into a lucid dream

Fresse
25th July 2018, 01:16 PM
I've had great progress with D-Bal (https://www.muscleandfitness.com/supplements/d-bal-review/) and more realistic dreams in which there is pain (which to me is a memory from as children, out teeth fall out) and other times no pain, showing me it's a symbol of fear. I'm happy to say I haven't had one of those in a long time.

I sometimes have this dream too. Are you guys in pain when the teeth are falling out btw? It never feels painful in my dreams.

CFTraveler
26th July 2018, 02:07 PM
I've had more realistic dreams in which there is pain (which to me is a memory from as children, out teeth fall out) and other times no pain, showing me it's a symbol of fear. I'm happy to say I haven't had one of those in a long time.