PDA

View Full Version : How does one connect these symbols

DarkChylde
8th December 2017, 04:07 PM
I've worked with the great Goddess Hecate (the Goddess of Witchcraft) but the symbols I have received so far are not at all the ones in association with her.

traditional/designated bird : Owl
Bird I received : White Dove

Traditional/Designated : Sigil/Symbol : Crescent Moon
Symbols I received : A Gigantic Eye

Traditional/Designated Animal : Dogs/Hounds
Animal I received : Lambs and she-goats.

what do you make of this?

olyris
8th December 2017, 08:38 PM
It is somebody who has eaten hecate.. don't worry she let them. probably jesus or somebody.

DarkChylde
8th December 2017, 08:50 PM
your input would be much appreciated.

CFTraveler
8th December 2017, 09:46 PM
I agree, this one's for Akenu.

Timothy
8th December 2017, 10:21 PM
MaTri ... :)))

Frater.Akenu
4th July 2018, 10:33 AM
Is it late to answer this one? :D

olyris
4th July 2018, 10:08 PM
It looks like the Omiversal God has taken controll of your belongings. There's heaps of ♥♥♥♥ in there!

susan
5th July 2018, 08:29 AM
Please do Akenu.
DarkChylde is still here and I'm sure many of us here would appreciate your thoughts.

olyris
5th July 2018, 02:04 PM
I can see Frater in them. He's very loving! ;)

Frater.Akenu
8th July 2018, 08:17 PM
Well, Hecate acts in the Trinity, a girl, a mother and an old lady and with these come the 3 stages: Fertility and love as a young lady. Protection and even war as a mother, and a wisdom, fate, cycle, and experience, as an old lady.

Frater.Akenu
9th July 2018, 10:24 AM
To be a little bit more specific, as you have said, the common bird associated with Hecate is an owl, which represents wisdom and experience (the old lady), however you have seen white dove, which represents purity and new beginnings (Young girl, fertility). And instead of the crescent moon you had seen the eye (the full moon), the protective eye of the mother. It is actually interesting that instead of the protective aspect (hounds) you had seen the mother/child aspect of the lamb.

DarkChylde
16th July 2018, 02:29 AM
Hecate , says that doves are a sign of innocence and peace ,purity , well I've been releasing them with good will constantly , after the that the came the owl , and then raven
I've chosen to be Hecate's raven.

The protective eye of the mother, resides within me, truly she sees all.

the white a lamb a fawn , yeah that changed too.

I guess I'm growing up