PDA

View Full Version : Origin of the Energy Body

DarkCloud
21st August 2006, 03:06 PM
Okay, I'm going to post this question both here and in the energy body section. I want the opinion of you, Robert Bruce yourself, as well as other people in this forum.

Please tell me where the idea/concept that the energy body came from? What are it's orgins and who came up with or shedded light on this?

You seem to know a great deal about energy, and did alot of research on it. I want to know where the idea that we have a energetic subtle body was derived from.

You have my many thanks.

Robert Bruce
17th January 2007, 03:15 PM
You would probably find what you are looking for researching Vedic, Taoist and acupuncture origins.

I have done very little actual research on the energy body by way of studying the works of others. I expect the roots of the traditional systems came about through the process of observation and experimentation, the same way I have worked.

You will find many similarities between my energy work system and the traditional approaches. This is because the energy body is what it is and therefore the different traditions and systems validate each other.

Robert Bruce