PDA

View Full Version : Improving NEW

violetsky
21st August 2006, 10:08 PM
After working with someone I realized that some people may be unaware of a very valuable step to improve their NEW method. Now I am pretty sure there are lots of improvements people have made so please add yours. But here is the one I recommend.

Before doing NEW imagine taking our greatest conscious awareness (which tends to be in our head) and packing as much as that awareness into a golf-ball-size ball of awareness. Then slowly move that ball of awareness down to say your toe or a finger. Wiggle your toe or finger as you place your ball of awareness over it. This should heighten your awareness or feeling you have of wiggling the toe. Try to feel as much as you can without thought.

This exercise is important in two ways:
1) During NEW you are using consciousness to move energy. It seems that when you place more consciousness into the location where you are moving the energy that this increases the amount of energy that can be put into a NEW action.
2) It gets you out of your head and increases your body awareness. This makes it easier for you to feel where your bockages are.

Best Wishes,
violetsky

DarkCloud
22nd August 2006, 12:56 AM
Great...Thanks for the tip, but uhhhh...but how does one accomplish that exacty? Forming there awareness into the shape of our ball? And how does this make it easier to feel body awareness?

Don't get me wrong - I'm definitely going to try this. Any way to make NEW easier is a way worth trying and I am in dire need of assistance in that area. And for that reason and that reason alone, could you possiblely elaborate more on for me? Plllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeassse? :D

Thanks!

violetsky
22nd August 2006, 01:30 AM
Hi Dark Cloud,

Will need your help and a few attempts at explaining this perhaps:
I sometimes think the best teachers are the people who have had to struggle with something so yes your help in improving the explanation is also appreciated. We will work together perhaps?

The feeling:
Okay....it is about feeling....all about feeling. Most of our feeling awareness (if we are pain free that is) is behind our eyes and nose inside our head. That is where we are most keenly aware of ourselves. Is that correct? I mean do you feel that way?

The Goal:
Well the goal is to duplicate (and it will never be as keen or sharp a feeling as that behind your eyes) that feeling elsewhere in your body.

How to do this? Possible Steps to Approach this?

Step 1:
Move your index finger very slowly by bending the joints in this finger as if you were calling someone over to come meet you. Try to FEEL with as much intensity as possible what is happening to that finger as you very slowly move it. Feel every muscle, joint, tendon, and ligament movement as much as possible. Take your time with this. At least fifteen minutes with your eyes closed and no noise (not even music) and no other distractions in the room.

Step 2:
Rub the palm of your hands together and clap your hands hard together a few times to stimulate sensation in them. Then again close your eyes and feel the palm of your hand as much as you possibly can. Rest the back of your hand on something and feel every sensation of how your hand is resting on that surface. Feel the top part of your hand as much as possilbe without touching it. Feel any temperature changes in the air or air movements you can possibly feel over your hand. Do not move your palm or hand instead focus all your feeling awareness there. Do this for fifteen minutes till you feel your hand without motion to the maximum of your capability. Then touch your hand very gently with your eyes open. The sensitivity in your hand to touch should be WAY more.

Step 3:
Now feel the awareness behind your eyes. It is stronger than in your hand. Correct? Now what you want to do is project that same level of awareness down to the palm of your hand. Clairvoyants see balls of energy all the time and literally when you achieve this it will feel like a small ball of awareness has seperated from your awareness behind your eyes and projected down to your hand. I know...hard to explain....it just happens through will with me. I WILL as much of my awareness to shift down to a body part and the split happens and the awareness goes there with of course my main awareness remaining in my head. I think this comes down to feeling, feeling, feeling with everything you have got and zero distractions and practice, practice.

Step 4:
When you are able to project your awareness to a part of your body then what happens is you can move the awareness in your head (i.e. in a brushing or scrubbing motion) and the awareness ball in your hand moves in the exact same way. It is like a small split in awareness has occurred with the part that split off being under your control. It greatly amplifies your body awareness actions and makes them more powerful.

Hmmmm....hope this helped a bit more. Please try this and ask questions after a good work out of what I am suggesting. Then we can iron out a better way of perhaps approaching it based on questions that arise from your wonderful hard work.

Very Best Wishes,
violetsky

Akashic_Librarian
22nd August 2006, 09:22 AM
I use Psi-Balls. I imagine a ball of blue-electric or White energy about the size of a basket ball, sometimes bigger, covvering my feet with the enrgy and I bounce it up and down my legs, then I have it going up and down my arms then making circular motions inside my chest, then I shrink it to the size of a cricket ball (Or Soft ball) and have it spin around my head :)